Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Sergio Ramos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Sergio Ramos (540 Views)

Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Ramos Over Salah Challenge / Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Over Ramos-salah Challenge / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Sergio Ramos by odun360(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2018
Bassem Wahba made the claim on Egyptian TV, citing the "physical and psychological harm that Ramos gave Salah and the Egyptian people"

An Egyptian lawyer has filed a €1 billion lawsuit against Sergio Ramos following the challenge that ended Mo Salah's Champions League final.

Liverpool ace Salah was forced off the pitch in tears in the first half of Saturday evening's clash in Kiev, which Ramos' Real Madrid went on to win 3-1.

There were immediate fears that the Premier League Golden Boot winner was going to miss the World Cup, but Salah tweeted on Sunday to claim that he was "confident" of making the tournament in Russia.

Despite that though, Bassem Wahba stated that he'd sued Ramos on Egyptian television.

Ramos' challenge forced Salah off
The Egyptian was left in tears
Real won their fourth Champions League in five years

"Ramos intentionally injured Mo Salah and should be punished about his actions," he claimed on the Sada El-Balad channel. "I've filed a lawsuit and a complaint to FIFA.

"I'll ask for compensation, which could exceed €1 billion (£873 million), for the physical and psychological harm that Ramos gave Salah and the Egyptian people."

Egypt's medical team have claimed that Salah suffered "a sprain in the shoulder ligaments", but hope to have him available for the World Cup.

The Egyptians face Uruguay in their opening World Cup match on June 15.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/egyptian-lawyer-files-1-billion-lawsuit.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Sergio Ramos by 9jaown(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2018
He should do same in Nigeria

Re: Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Sergio Ramos by rexchazy(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2018
Abeg make we rest for this mo Salah issues
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Sergio Ramos by Kylekent59: 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
Before they file any case let them watch carefully who held who first.

But Liverpool shouldn't had depend only on salah.

So no other good players could replace him.

I like salah so much and the way he plays,sometimes I imitate him while playing on the pitch .He is very aced, But even if salah hadn't had that injury, Madrid would still win.
Bayern Munich played heaven on earth but couldn't win,still they lose.

Madrid have champions League spirit.

Hope to see him play for Egypt in the world cup. Quick recovery M.salah.
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Sergio Ramos by psucc(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2018
At least he had made the world to know he is there. But serious, knowing the way these guys do respond to certain issues, I pray the Egyptian elites will not allow this to degenerate into Islamic affairs
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Sergio Ramos by dlaw70(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2018
not new,Egytian lawyers can sue anything.there was a time an Egytian lawyer sued isreali govt for killing jesus
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Sergio Ramos by FoolishBoy419: 11:18pm On May 28, 2018
Kylekent59:
Before they file any case let them watch carefully who held who first.

But Liverpool shouldn't had depend only on salah.

So no other good players could replace him.

I like salah so much and the way he plays,sometimes I imitate him while playing on the pitch .He is very aced, But even if salah hadn't had that injury, Madrid would still win.
Bayern Munich played heaven on earth but couldn't win,still they lose.

Madrid have champions League spirit.

Hope to see him play for Egypt in the world cup. Quick recovery M.salah.

What makes you think Madrid would still win? Even with those silly errors from Karius I believe Liverpool would have won. Salahs injury didn't just remove their best player. it was obvious that It also killed their spirit. If you check well they stopped dominating the match IMMEDIATELY when salah left the pitch. It could have been the reason why Karius messed up

(1) (Reply)

Cr7 / Did Nike Producs 2 Jersey Grades?? / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic: TV Channel, Squad List & Match Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.