Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah (809 Views)

Mo Sallah Wins CAF Best Player For Second Consecutive Year (pics) / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 28, 2018
Sergio Ramos What a player, a danger man and a hero all in him. I remember the countless times he did it (t***kle) on Leo messi,neymar,sanchez,iniesta,pedro,alba,robbe n,Lewandowski,Greizman,carlos bacca,rakitic,even bale while at totenham to list few. It seemingly bad to play football with that kind of mindset. Get the ball ,No then get the player . Worse of, is that he does it time and again every year,sometimes he gets punished or not . He is who he is after all,you can't reshape already made man. The WORST I repeat, the worst was Liverpool How stupid can you be This is harsh sorry fans buh sincerely what are you thinking... Your key player is Mo Sallah , he is got to be targeted. Going on a 50 : 50 duel with A player as reckless as Ramos . He is got to protect himself more. Didn't he watch 2009 champions league final,when Puyol madly man marked C.ronaldo , didn't he watch messi over the years underperforming against Chelsea except for this season just to save himself from injuries(messi cried on the pitch after a chelsea player broke his leg in 2006 champions league). I mean this is football, Tackles are integral part of it,as much as you desire success ,you don't desire a success with a limp wrap in bandages. Some people might call it putting his body on the line,buh I tell you he has just killed the hopes of his nation ,he might not go to world cup,where he is very much needed. I feel part of his pain,given how much am in support of african football buh this was a lesson which he just learned the hard way. I see what happened as a comma(,) in his episode of greatness. All great players experience that I hope he recovers in time for world cup,it world be far less exciting without him. Best of luck, Muhammad Sallah. The Insults on Ramos are Unfair
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by horlarwereleh(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 28, 2018
Saying the world cup would be far less exciting with a player who has just performed for one season one?

That's omsomthing only a Nigerian can say ...this is so incorrect on so many levels ..

Restraint even when expressing emotions is a important skill to learn
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by FoolishBoy419: 11:12pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:
Saying the world cup would be far less exciting with a player who has just performed for one season one?

That's omsomthing only a Nigerian can say ...this is so incorrect on so many levels ..

Does he look like a season player to you

1 Like

Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:

I don't know where you get that notion of one season player from buh Sallah has been performing brilliantly over the years his progress has shown by his reputation around the world game.
From Basel,to chelsea,down to fiorentina ,picking up again to deserve a move to roma and now Liverpool and champions league final .

If you don't like a player or his style of play , its fine buh you have to respect him for who is he and what he has achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 12:08am On May 29, 2018
Akakajnr:

I don't know where you get that notion of one season player from buh Sallah has been performing brilliantly over the years his progress has shown by his reputation around the world game.
From Basel,to chelsea,down to fiorentina ,picking up again to deserve a move to roma and now Liverpool and champions league final .

If you don't like a player or his style of play , its fine buh you have to respect him for who is he and what he has achieved.

Let's be realistic salsh is not above average , whats his trophy haul?
I have known him.from his days in AS Roma so don't lecture me

Salah is average , not spectacular
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by NeeKlaus: 12:26am On May 29, 2018
Lakeside79:

Let's be realistic salsh is not above average , whats his trophy haul?
I have known him.from his days in AS Roma so don't lecture me

Salah is average , not spectacular
Imagine! From his days in AS Roma. Maybe you probably don't know if he had a club before Roma. Or maybe you don't know why he was picked up by Chelsea in the first place. Salah is not a one season wonder. He played spectacularly well with Roma last season and I believe that's why Liverpool snapped him.

He continued his fine form this season in a different club and a different league with more physical demands and he still performed. The only aspect you can call Salah average is his finishing and that part is improving at a fast pace too. Everyone called Harry Kane a one season wonder too 3 seasons ago. Can we say the same thing now?

If you don't like someone, don't let sentiments prevent you from making a rational judgement. Sentiments are not necessary in situations like this. Salah is well above average and all he has to do is work on some parts of his game for him to reach a World Class level. For now, he's already a Legend in the EPL because history will remember him as somebody who set new records in the Premier League.
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 12:34am On May 29, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Imagine! From his days in AS Roma. Maybe you probably don't know if he had a club before Roma. Or maybe you don't know why he was picked up by Chelsea in the first place. Salah is not a one season wonder. He played spectacularly well with Roma last season and I believe that's why Liverpool snapped him.

He continued his fine form this season in a different club and a different league with more physical demands and he still performed. The only aspect you can call Salah average is his finishing and that part is improving at a fast pace too. Everyone called Harry Kane a one season wonder too 3 seasons ago. Can we say the same thing now?

If you don't like someone, don't let sentiments prevent you from making a rational judgement. Sentiments are not necessary in situations like this. Salah is well above average and all he has to do is work on some parts of his game for him to reach a World Class level. For now, he's already a Legend in the EPL because history will remember him as somebody who set new records in the Premier League.

You are the one getting sentimental, how can I dislike him?
He is a good player but not exceptional at all., Luca Toni comes to mind .

Salah has not been in blustering dorm the way you are exaggerating !

Someone went onto say his absence would rub the world cup if it's shine now I know alot of you don't watch football beyond the EPL so that figures.

Salah isn't a bad player but he isn't spectacular! Harry Kane has been getting the golden boot for the last 3 seasons bit that doesn't make him as soectacula player either but also doesn't mean he isn't good

Stop being sentimental and huffing and puffing
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 1:41am On May 29, 2018
You can call him average if you want
I guess Suarez was just average before he moved to Barcelona
I guess Bale was average at totenham too
I guess Lewandowski was average at Dortmund
Yet they are revered around the footballing world

Sallah is just another growing into his strides,xo my friend
Every star was an average buh little brilliance that we have seen from Sallah this season are the things that propel players from just average to pure greatness .

He is on the verge and we acknowledge it

Hate it or like it

@lakeside79
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 1:52am On May 29, 2018
Lakeside79:

You are the one getting sentimental, how can I dislike him?
He is a good player but not exceptional at all., Luca Toni comes to mind .

Salah has not been in blustering dorm the way you are exaggerating !

Someone went onto say his absence would rub the world cup if it's shine now I know alot of you don't watch football beyond the EPL so that figures.

Salah isn't a bad player but he isn't spectacular! Harry Kane has been getting the golden boot for the last 3 seasons bit that doesn't make him as soectacula player either but also doesn't mean he isn't good

Stop being sentimental and huffing and puffing

You know they don't watch football beyound Epl ,
uhmm
how embarrassing it is that you don't even know the winners of the last three golden boots in England .
Let me enlighten you yet again
2016- 2017 - Harry kane
2015- 2016 - Harry kane
2014- 2015 - Sergio Aguero

when or where did Harry kane win the golden boot for the last three seasons?

Is it in Norway ?
hahahahaha

And your claiming Mr. I know football and others don't
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 5:13am On May 29, 2018
Akakajnr:

You know they don't watch football beyound Epl ,
uhmm
how embarrassing it is that you don't even know the winners of the last three golden boots in England .
Let me enlighten you yet again
2016- 2017 - Harry kane
2015- 2016 - Harry kane
2014- 2015 - Sergio Aguero

when or where did Harry kane win the golden boot for the last three seasons?

Is it in Norway ?
hahahahaha

And your claiming Mr. I know football and others don't

That was an.error with the Harry Kane thing I meant to type two

But you get may point stop crying Salah is average you can sulk from.now.till.next urar it won't change the fsvy that even if he hord to the eorod cup jeneomt fo anything and.mect season in the EPL he 3ont don anything

Now.you can sulk
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 5:22am On May 29, 2018
Akakajnr:
You can call him average if you want
I guess Suarez was just average before he moved to Barcelona
I guess Bale was average at totenham too
I guess Lewandowski was average at Dortmund
Yet they are revered around the footballing world

Sallah is just another growing into his strides,xo my friend
Every star was an average buh little brilliance that we have seen from Sallah this season are the things that propel players from just average to pure greatness .

He is on the verge and we acknowledge it

Hate it or like it

@lakeside79

How.old.are you? Stop using the word hate so frly.. I never said I hated salsh or ha e anything against him

Secondly stop.comoarimg him to those players he has never been on their level , he has been playing longer and achieved next to.nothimg when.compared to these players

Sto.beimg.a cry baby, we are talking about a footballer I respect but I called you out for.childishly over exaggerating his potential which is average at best

Grow up
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 5:38am On May 29, 2018
Lakeside79:

How.old.are you? Stop using the word hate so frly.. I never said I hated salsh or ha e anything against him

Secondly stop.comoarimg him to those players he has never been on their level , he has been playing longer and achieved next to.nothimg when.compared to these players

Sto.beimg.a cry baby, we are talking about a footballer I respect but I called you out for.childishly over exaggerating his potential which is average at best

Grow up

I never said u hated him , my post reads " we acknowledge him and his achievements".
if u hate that (what's quoted just immediately above) it your problem
if u like it well its still add nothing
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 5:59am On May 29, 2018
Lakeside79:

Grow up

Well,if I am right
it my opinion to decide on how I rate a player after seeing him play.
You rate him your so called mature way since your so matured.

Ur being ignorant or should I say you know it buh closing ur eyes to the fact, that they all started from being average to now that they are world class or whichever word you want to use for them.
Age is virtually useless,he did what Drogba couldn't in his complete career while just 26,what Suarez couldn't and many other greats.

This the time for Sallah's greatness be him average or not
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 6:04am On May 29, 2018
Lakeside79:

That was an.error with the Harry Kane thing I meant to type two

But you get may point stop crying Salah is average you can sulk from.now.till.next urar it won't change the fsvy that even if he hord to the eorod cup jeneomt fo anything and.mect season in the EPL he 3ont don anything

Now.you can sulk

You made an error , I don't see no error
I see pure lack of knowledge .

Should I call you Lorius Karius coz your in his same shoes here,your so called error has cost you already stop trying to convince people with excuse
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 6:14am On May 29, 2018
Akakajnr:

You made an error , I don't see no error
I see pure lack of knowledge .

Should I call you Lorius Karius coz your in his same shoes here,your so called error has cost you already stop trying to convince people with excuse

How.old are.you ?
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 6:15am On May 29, 2018
Akakajnr:

Well,if I am right
it my opinion to decide on how I rate a player after seeing him play.
You rate him your so called mature way since your so matured.

Ur being ignorant or should I say you know it buh closing ur eyes to the fact, that they all started from being average to now that they are world class or whichever word you want to use for them.
Age is virtually useless,he did what Drogba couldn't in his complete career while just 26,what Suarez couldn't and many other greats.

This the time for Sallah's greatness be him average or not

How.old are.you ?

Are you a jamb student or still in secondary school if I may ask ?
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 6:16am On May 29, 2018
Akakajnr:

I never said u hated him , my post reads " we acknowledge him and his achievements".
if u hate that (what's quoted just immediately above) it your problem
if u like it well its still add nothing

If I should.guess I would say ss 2? You are in senior secondary school 2 right ?
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 6:27am On May 29, 2018
Lakeside79:

If I should.guess I would say ss 2? You are in senior secondary school 2 right ?

Well,that shows nothing
if any though it is how incapable you are at drawing conclusions
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 6:44am On May 29, 2018
Akakajnr:

Well,that shows nothing

SS 1?
Re: Champions League Final,sergio Ramos And Mo Sallah by Nobody: 8:23am On May 29, 2018
Akakajnr:

Well,that shows nothing

SS 1?..

(1) (Reply)

World Cup: Nigerian Man Loses N1m To Betting, After Argentina’s Draw. / Video: France Vs Argentina 4 -3 – All Goals & Highlights | World Cup / Brazil To Win World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.