Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Money For Nigerian Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money For Nigerian Only (303 Views)

Startup Funds For Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks / Whatsapp Is Becoming The Customer Service Tool Of Choice For Nigerian E-commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money For Nigerian Only by dammex2: 10:36pm On May 28, 2018
Let your bank alert makes you proud..
listen to me carefully.. your own resolution to succeed in life is more important than just..so you have reasons of taking any chance so serious.. Let me ask you a question.... Are you not capable? yes you are... what do you normally use your facebook and other social media for... are you serious that you only chat and makes friends while some are killing the show... BANK ALERT PAKAM... Now you can start rolling it for life
just chat me up on WhatsApp. 07063997893
I am always ready
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Need TURECC For Your Real Estate Investment / DSTV Enlightenment / How To Make Your Website Worldwide And Worldly Wise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.