Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning (2471 Views)

What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Kissup(f): 5:36am On May 29, 2018
Good morning peeps.what is the first thing you do when you wake in the morning? Instead of me to pray when I wake the first I do is check nairalander.Is this addiction or obsession?Is anyone having same issue

2 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by dafeyankee: 5:37am On May 29, 2018
Rollover and give her one.

Then I say my prayers.

5 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On May 29, 2018
I say THANK YOU JESUS as I stretch or yawn!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Anigreat: 5:53am On May 29, 2018
shocked

I kneel beside my bed, clasp my hands together, then pray to Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by twentyk(m): 5:54am On May 29, 2018
I be like 'ehn oti ji,ok....but where we wan see work today like this....(shakes head) mtcheew...

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Anigreat: 5:55am On May 29, 2018
Kissup:
Instead of me to pray when I wake the first I do is check nairalander.Is this addiction or obsession?Is anyone having same issue

shocked

Now clap for yourself.
Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by savio93(m): 6:05am On May 29, 2018
Pick my phone and check whatsapp....

Then go brush.... Look for wetin man go chop.
Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by KanwuliaExtra: 8:35am On May 29, 2018
Drink water.
1 whole bottle. kiss

4 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by ifyalways(f): 10:30am On May 29, 2018
Masturbateee cheesy

3 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Warlord3000(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
check time.... turn on tv.. check out sky sport news update... reply offline messages from last night... go pee cos am sure my Dickson must have been at attention already..
better to relieve him of duty wink

3 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Lalas247(f): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
morning sex
then pray for forgiveness cry

2 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
I cant wait to get married and start sleeping with wrapper, I am missing out.
Lalas247:
morning sex
then pray for forgiveness cry

3 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by weyreypey: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lalas247:
morning mastur.bation then pray for forgiveness cry
Hmmm I understand.... oiling is necessary

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by weyreypey: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kissup:
Good morning peeps.what is the first thing you do when you wake in the morning? Instead of me to pray when I wake the first I do is check nairalander.Is this addiction or obsession?Is anyone having same issue
You're in soup
Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Eeghe(f): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
ifyalways:
Masturbateee cheesy

cheesy
shocked
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Kissup(f): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Which kind soup
weyreypey:

You're in soup
Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by mimimile93: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2018
When I wake, I'd be in the bed for few minutes meditating the get up do press up and sit ups. Drink water before reading news with my fone after that take a bathe, dress, eat the lastly brush my teeth before heading out to hustle...

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Divay22(f): 4:42am On Jun 29, 2018
Play gospel songs while meditating and i do that for 30 mins, thou songs can keep playing till it's time to go out.
Whatever i say to myself, so it is...The only thing i tell God is Please listen to my heart.

4 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by otunbaa(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
I say my solat...

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Chubhie: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Wake to the sound of music and try to extract fleeting ideas from dream/subconscious memory bank.

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by KadunaMafia: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
ifyalways:
Masturbateee cheesy
I thought u are married?
Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by elmagnifico411(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
First thing I do when I wake up is ; check the time, tell myself I can sleep alittle longer without running late, say the Lord's prayer, and dose off for about 20 mins before hitting the bathroom .
Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Enter the toilet, sit on the WC & light a stick of Benson Boost - and then recite the Lord's Prayer.

My Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Asorock.

Give me this day my daily burger; and forgive me my trespasses, as I forgive those who trespass against me on Nairaland; and lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from the erotic shackles of Missy89.

For thine is the Olosho Kingdom, and the Erection and the Glorious Ejaculation forever - Amen! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Rosarie(f): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2019
Zoharariel:
Enter the toilet, sit on the WC & light a stick of Benson Boost - and then recite the Lord's Prayer.

My Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Asorock.

Give me this day my daily burger; and forgive me my trespasses, as I forgive those who trespass against me on Nairaland; and lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from shackles of Missy89 & Havilla.

For thine is the Olosho Kingdom, and the Erection and the Glorious Ejaculation forever - Amen! grin
if u sin against the holy Spirit"YOU WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Rosarie:

Forgiven by who? The white-bearded sky daddy & his son seated on a 24karat solid gold throne surrounded by 24-jobless elders shouting Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna from morning till night - while their precious creation "Earth" is being ravaged by all kinds of chaos & anarchy you could imagine?

Sango will strike all of them dead with 9Billion Gigawatts of lightning bolt. grin cheesy grin

Trust me, I have gone through the school of religion & graduated with distinctions.

History is littered with the corpses of dead gods such as Zeus, Horus, Osiris, Mazda, Yahweh & Jesus. grin

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by okoroemeka(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Rosarie:
as if everybody wants to go to heaven
Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by okoroemeka(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Zoharariel:

Forgiven by who? The white-bearded sky daddy & his son seated on a 24karat solid gold throne surrounded by 24-jobless elders shouting Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna from morning till night - while their precious creation "Earth" is being ravaged by all kinds of chaos & anarchy you could imagine?

Sango will strike all of them dead with 9Billion Gigawatts of lightning bolt. grin cheesy grin

Trust me, I have gone through the school of religion & graduated with distinctions.

History is littered with the corpses of dead gods such as Zeus, Horus, Osiris, Mazda, Yahweh & Jesus. grin
haaaaahaaa !!!,hmm, religious fanatics will not find your view funny,but seriously the concept of heaven will be the most boring and frustrating place to be, imagine playing gong and samba singing praise from morning till morning and living in diamond houses with golden streets forever,the idea of conscious immortality is a mental prison itself,stay 100 years in a heavenly golden house ,beating gong and you will wish for the hustle and bustle of an earthly street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
okoroemeka:
haaaaahaaa !!!,hmm, religious fanatics will not find your view funny,but seriously the concept of heaven will be the most boring and frustrating place to be, imagine playing gong and samba singing praise from morning till morning and living in diamond houses with golden streets forever,the idea of conscious immortality is a mental prison itself,stay 100 years in a heavenly golden house ,beating gong and you will wish for the hustle and bustle of an earthly street.

Baba, may your days be longer than the lifespan of average Palm Trees - which is 120Years. grin

Notorious B.I.G aka Biggie Smallz aka Frank White aka Lucifer don already talk am for one of him songs titled "Hold Ya Head - Biggie Smallz feat. Bob Marley"

[Verse 1: Notorious B.I.G.]

When I die, fvck it I wanna go to hell

Cause I'm a piece of shiit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell

It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit' the goodie-goodies

Dressed in white, I like black Timbs (Timberland Boots) and black hoodies

God will probably have me on some real strict shiit

No sleepin' all day, no gettin my diick licked

Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise

Fvck that shiit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice

All my life I've been considered as the worst

Lyin' to my mother, even stealin' out her purse

Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion

I know my mother wished she got a fvckin' abortion

grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Hates My Girlfriend / Please I’m Looking For Accommodation! / Hitting A Female, can it ever be JUSTIFIED?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.