Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (97800 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Makavelli25: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
When I say weird, I mean strange things you dont expect to meet in such person's house.

Mine:

I went to visit my aunt who is a single mother last year and I found combination 3, family planning pills in her house.

You are free to ask me why i found it wierd

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Akunwafor(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
i found combination 3,family planning pills in her house.

Why is that weird?

She is a woman with sexual needs who doesn't need more children.

Anyhoo, i found a baby goat in someone's toilet some years ago. Turned out they had an animal farm and the kid just got back from the vet yet to be taken back to the farm.

285 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Makavelli25: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Akunwafor:

Why is that weird?

She is a woman with sexual needs who doesn't need more children.

Anyhoo, i found a baby goat in someone's toilet some years ago. Turned out they had an animal farm and the kid just got back from the vet yet to be taken back to the farm.
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon

415 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by StrongandMighty: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Love Machine

It's gross

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jesus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Akunwafor(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon

Lol because it's written that you must sew up your poucii once you become a deaconess.

calm down na grin

451 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
I once went to a big aunty's house that the interior design, curtains, wall paintings, in fact everything in that house was painted bright red and black, when I finally saw a very big picture of Guru Maharaj, I retraced my steps out of the house, it was very spooky, strange and weird.

389 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
That year wey I vacation for my grandma Villa for Edo she find small winch dash me. Na so I turn to cockroach visit my crush that year for night. grin

As I enter room ,she dey play with her kitten. Na anointing oil she carry dey massage am. Me na winch o but come see as choir girl dey rock her body with anointing oil . Fear catch me cry

As I run comot for her room that night I swear say I vomit winch comot from my body.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by BlueBanana: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I once went to a big aunty's house that the interior design, curtains, wall paintings, in fact everything in that house is painted bright red and black, when I finally saw a very big picture of Guru Maharaj I retraced my step out of the house, it was very spooky, strange and weird.
Who's the guy?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by LarryBee1k: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
d

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by chariisGRACE(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
I went to my aunt's house when her husband passed away.
I was told he is a chronic womanizer, but I never believed it.
Since he has died, the children were checking his properties to separate the valuable ones when they stumble on Gold Circle condoms (Over 20 packs).

I found it weird because he is a very active member of MFM.

361 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
When i say wierd,i mean strange things you dont expect to meet in such persons house.
***Mine***
I went to visit my aunt who is a single mother last year,and i found combination 3,family planning pills in her house.

So because she's a single mum her toto should not be serviced ocassionally abi

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon

So, dem no dey bang female church deacon?

For your info I banged one of the senior intercessors in one of the top 3 churches in Nigeria some years ago!

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Since he has died, the children were checking his properties to separate the valuable ones when they stumble on Gold Circle condoms (Over 20 packs).

I'm sure he died a happy man grin

There is nothing as sweet as having access to different toto cheesy

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by chariisGRACE(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I'm sure he died a happy man grin

There I nothing as sweet as having access to different toto cheesy
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by HarunaWest(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Visited my friend back then in egbeda, Lagos... While searching for the gents, I mistakenly entered one of his dad's Rooms only to discover It was a shrine....That was the last day I visited that house

307 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by finalboss(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I once went to a big aunty's house that the interior design, curtains, wall paintings, in fact everything in that house is painted bright red and black, when I finally saw a very big picture of Guru Maharaj, I retraced my step out of the house, it was very spooky, strange and weird.

What's guru marahaj
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by finalboss(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
HarunaWest:
Visited my friend back then in egbeda, Lagos... While searching for the gents, I mistakenly entered one of his dad's Rooms only to discover It was a shrine....That was the last day I visited that house
grin med ooo before you go Vanish grin

30 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by finalboss(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
chariisGRACE:

so what's bad about that ehn tell me
Mind your business

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by HarunaWest(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
finalboss:

What's guru marahaj
Browse it 'sat guru maharaji'
It's a religion

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by raphemmanuel(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

So, dem no dey bang female church deacon?

For your info I banged one of the senior intercessors in one of the top 3 churches in Nigeria some years ago!
Clap for your self sad

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
I once visited a long time friend ...
At their entrance I saw a red cloth tied to a short broom ....
Didn't know what it meant sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by finalboss(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
HarunaWest:

Browse it 'sat guru maharaji'
It's a religion
Very sure I didn't ask you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Thoughtfeed: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Guru Marahaj

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by HarunaWest(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
finalboss:
Very sure I didn't ask you.
Well I answered you. So browse it

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by DriggityDre: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
HarunaWest:

So it's like an occult. Wawu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Bluezy13(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Here to read comments...

So far the ones above are somehow interesting...
Expecting more interesting update.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by finalboss(m): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
HarunaWest:

typical Nigerian.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by finalboss(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

So it's like an occult. Wawu.
stuffs like that don't really exist
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by DriggityDre: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
finalboss:
stuffs like that don't really exist
Lmao. I'm the last person you should advise about religion cheesy.. I already know this. It's just that these guys are capable of crazy things. They can kill you if their occult leader says so. Even if you have nothing to do with them. Best thing is, stay away from any occultic person.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
When i say wierd,i mean strange things you dont expect to meet in such persons house.
***Mine***
I went to visit my aunt who is a single mother last year,and i found combination 3,family planning pills in her house.

Op spelt 'weird' as 'wierd' countless times in his post.

Are you simply not aware of it or is it as a result of typographical error?

22 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.