Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

This Awkward Shirt Costs $1290 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Awkward Shirt Costs $1290 (474 Views)

Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Awkward Shirt Costs $1290 by Odunayomi96: 10:25am On May 29, 2018
Ok, probably only fashion lovers will see the good in this shirt, but I'm sure if you are just an average human whose business is just to wear and wash clothes, you will call the designer of this shirt "Crazy". Don't feel lonely, I also did.
How on earth could a shirt as bizarre as this cost as much as $1290? This is a big question, but spanish fashion company, Balenciaga doesn't really care about anseering that question.
Balenciaga's latest design is a "T-shirt shirt", and as the name implies, the design has a shirt hanging on a T-shirt, and vice versa. This design simply has teo clothes hanging on each other. You wear one and the other hangs.According to the creative director of the company, Deman Gvasalia, the shirt is a beauty, and he doesn't really care if people call it ugly. He said "In fact, I like when people call my designs ugly. I take it as a compliment"
Whether or not you agree with the director, he doesn't care.
www.blackpenng.com

(1) (Reply)

Five Beauty Benefits Of Watermelons / Custom Printed Canvas Bag, Shopping Bag, Promotional Tote Bag With Own Logo / The Ms. Cueta Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.