Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Brand new Multilinks Router With One Month Internet Subscription For Sale 50k - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Brand new Multilinks Router With One Month Internet Subscription For Sale 50k (2765 Views)

Etisalat Offers 6 Month Free Internet Subscription / Multilinks Balance Check / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand new Multilinks Router With One Month Internet Subscription For Sale 50k by BenSwift(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2010
I have a brand new Multilinks 3G Wi-Fi (evdo) Axesstel router with one month internet access for sale. The price goes for N50,000.With Wi-Fi Router you can connect up to ten computers on 3G Broadband service in the office, cyber cafe or anywhere and enjoy the ultra sonic speed of 3G broadband service. Interested buyer can call me on my phone number 08035198975  , or on my email bubencommunications@gmail.com .
Re: Brand new Multilinks Router With One Month Internet Subscription For Sale 50k by asheggy: 8:20pm On May 28, 2010
PLZ CAN YOU TELL US WHY U RE SELLING IT.

IF YOUR REASONS ARE GENUINE, I AM LIKELY TO BUY IT.
THANKX.

Re: Brand new Multilinks Router With One Month Internet Subscription For Sale 50k by BenSwift(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2010
asheggy:

PLZ CAN YOU TELL US WHY U RE SELLING IT.

IF YOUR REASONS ARE GENUINE, I AM LIKELY TO BUY IT.
THANKX.

Actually i am selling it because i want to add up the money to buy another internet modem. I observed that the router cannot connect more than ten systems. In my cafe i have more than ten systems including those using laptops. Using ten systems or less it is very fast but anything above ten is slow. That is the genuine reason for putting up for sale. Meanwhile i assure you that you will test the router before buying and it is brand new and not fairly used.
Re: Brand new Multilinks Router With One Month Internet Subscription For Sale 50k by adaspire: 12:26pm On May 31, 2010
which other internet modem that can carry like 15 or 20 systems do you want to buy I am also interested marydot2k@yahoo.com
Re: Brand new Multilinks Router With One Month Internet Subscription For Sale 50k by BenSwift(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2010
adaspire:

which other internet modem that can carry like 15 or 20 systems do you want to buy I am also interested marydot2k@yahoo.com

Swift Broadband
Re: Brand new Multilinks Router With One Month Internet Subscription For Sale 50k by Saddam: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2010
My Friend Uses His own on more than 10 systems

even up to 25pcs connected last time I visted His Office

Call His engineer on

01-7328442

(1) (Reply)

512gig New Ssd Drive For 22k / Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video / Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info here FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.