Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday (17316 Views)

Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta / Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by Wellets50(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2018
Imagine Almajiri Will call you Arna.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2018
Good job but it is still the members offering at work, let him not act like the money is from his pockeck. Just like politicians will construct roads with tax payers money and brag about it like it is their money that is used for the project.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by StarUp: 1:36pm On May 29, 2018
150k multiplied by 40 people = #6,000,000...as much as it looks good in the eyes of some people, the unemployed and those living from hand to mouth in his church will still be angry that he gave their tithes out to people of za oza religion grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by Godsaves18(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2018
When I saw "Abuja Pastor", I knew it must be Bro. Joshua Iginla, his act of giving is out of this world and his teachings are Bible based, he is a blessing to this generation I must say.
More grace sir, may your oil never run out.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by Manofvalor1: 1:45pm On May 29, 2018
misplaced priority.your act of giving and philantrophy should be especially to those who of the household of faith.jesus said "whatever you do to the least of my brethren,that you do unto me" prophet iginla can not tell that he does not have poor people,widows,orphans or unemployed graduates in his church.which he can empower with 150k to start a trade or business.all these are for show,mere publicity stunts.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by ollah2: 1:49pm On May 29, 2018
TSOM:
It changes nothing really. You, sir, and the Christian lot would always be tagged as "infidels"; mere animals to be hounded and hunted to death by these sanctimonious Islamic folks.

Your philanthropy wouldn't buy you reprieve, your charitable deeds wouldn't erase the eventuality of your innards being gutted by Herdsmen who delusionally assume you are a threat to the bovine species they crisscross our country with.

You'd do better if your wealth helps bring succour to the brothers in Christendom in Agatu and Southern Kaduna where 'Christaincides' have been on with the backing of the bigoted powers that be.

It's alright if you keeping hoping your acts of philanthropy would save you. It's alright if you think you can change mindless beasts with targeted acts of kindness.

It's alright if by the time you realize you ill-prioritized , we'll all be dead and what's left of us confined to the pages of history and multimedia uploads of our memories and moments on the internet.

We'll be dead, sir and I hope you'd soon realize you could have played your part to save us.

If the pastor is termed an "infidel", what are non-christians termed in Christianity? Aint Ain't it unbelievers? Why throw stones when you live in a glass house hypocrite?

Just read the line you wrote, full of hate, sentiments and decisiveness. Are those helped human? Because they aren't of your faith then they don't deserve help. OMG!! Religion has really fvcked some people up, so you have never been helped by a Muslim before? Aren't they unbelievers according to Christianity. I spit on your bigoted soul. Gosh!!

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by TSOM(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2018
ollah2:

If the pastor is termed an "infidel", what are non-christians termed in Christianity? Aint Ain't it unbelievers? Why throw stones when you live in a glass house hypocrite?
You seem really angry? I bet if you could you'd hop on the next vehicle strapped with a bomb to detonate in my neighbourhood, wouldn't you?

You herd of two-faced murderers masquerading as sheep flocks have endangered the modern man as gravely as any disease out there.

You have celebrated killings and when called out, played the victims. You lot are not worth the beard on your chins.

Murderous savages!

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by gidado14(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2018
zoba88:
CHANGING LIVES: 40 PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED, VISUALLY IMPAIRED PEOPLE RECEIVE N150,000 EACH AS PART OF BRO. JOSHUA IGINLA'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

“But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. For you will be repaid at the resurrection of the just.” – Luke 14:1-14

The true gospel of Jesus is that of love and Bro. Joshua made this practical by reaching out to a total of 40 separate physically challenged/visually impaired persons during his birthday celebration on the 27th of May 2018.

Bro. Joshua Iginla who has a penchant for giving to the needy, helpless and less privileged, took his Kingdom Mandate to new grounds when he called for the physically challenged so that he could bless them. The beneficiaries, each received the sum of N150,000 (ONE FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA) as a gift from the man of God. They've been rescued from the cruel hands of hardship and having to beg for bread.They would go on to start wonderful, healthy and poverty free lives with the kind gesture.

it's important to note these beneficiaries aren't even members of Champions Royal Assembly where Bro. Joshua Iginla is the founder and senior pastor. A great number of them are from the other religion and this further proves the man of God's point as commanded by God - reaching out irrespective of religion, tribe, race, gender or skin colour.

"Let love lead. Let's care for one another. No man should be discriminated or treated as an outcast."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/changing-lives-40-physically-challenged.html?m=1
+
This is what we surpose to be doing not fighting each other if you want to help just help forget the person's religion
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by TheKingIsHere: 2:10pm On May 29, 2018
Can a Muslim Imam give N150k to several Christians in need?

We all know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by Paul112(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2018
Vicjustice:
...So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be praised by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you openly...
Matthew 6:2...
truly correct

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by ollah2: 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
TSOM:

You seem really angry? I bet if you could you'd hop on the next vehicle strapped with a bomb to detonate in my neighbourhood, wouldn't you?

You herd of two-faced murderers masquerading as sheep flocks have endangered the modern man as gravely as any disease out there.

You have celebrated killings and when called out, played the victims. You lot are not worth the beard on your chins.

Murderous savages!

Quit whinngin like a dog on heat. Oh yes I'm angry because religion has fvcked your life up to the extent that yoiu hate your fellow human because he is a Muslim. Haven't you been helped by Muslims at one point of your life? Aren't non Christians called unbelievers according to Christianity.

You know bsolutely nothing about me so you can write your gibberish from page to page but the fact is your bigotry, hatred and hypocrisy would never increase your account balance but rather make you bigoted soul
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by room089: 2:21pm On May 29, 2018
Samsimple:
3 years ago this day that goat from daura was sworn in as the president of nigeria.. Greatest mistake of nigeria history

Guy you can always do better than this!
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by TeamSimple(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Which Islamic cleric have ever done that

I still maintain that Christians are more tolerant than muslims

Judging by the dressing self na Muslim plenty shocked shocked shocked

Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers that you do into me...

Many more happy years. HBD pastor
I live in an area in ikorodu where nepa took light for two weeks due to road construction . It was only a single mosque that supplied water to all and sundry during this period . Even churches came with kegs to fetch water . The well to do Christians in the area only pump water into their domestic water tank without thinking of their fellow Christians . The Mosque pumps water 5 times daily for two weeks with donation from fuel coming from the mosque.

Countless times I have helped Christians with food, cloth , shelter or good words just because we are humans before religion. I don't have to be an Islamic cleric to be good .I know the number of Christians that will go hungry even if for a night if I stop being nice to them cox of what you just typed .

My point is stop making arms giving or goodness a one religion thing ,the fact you don't see the Muslims coming to post them as their religion forbids it doesn't mean they are not doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by vertueptime: 2:30pm On May 29, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Waste of money.

Cash that would soon be passed to Boko Haram.

Trust Muslims at your peril

But u trust dangote! Lol if i hear
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by Sarkin: 2:31pm On May 29, 2018
neonly:
It doesn't mean they won't still blow up christian when they have d opportunity
Go to hell
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by ohiku4every1(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2018
God bless U pastor
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by anyimontana(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2018
Blackfire:
Click like if u support this deeds.

Click share if you know this is wrong.
...share if ur balls are 3, like if they are 2
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by 400billionman: 2:37pm On May 29, 2018
The only Pastor I admire
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by sulasa07(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Which Islamic cleric have ever done that

I still maintain that Christians are more tolerant than muslims

Judging by the dressing self na Muslim plenty shocked shocked shocked

Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers that you do into me...

Many more happy years. HBD pastor
Muslims don't broadcast to the public that they engaged in charity coz what he just did is attention seeking.If you show off in Islam,then GOD won't reward you for that charity.And besides Christians are film makers,you can just dress those people in Hijab coz how much is buying an Hijab.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2018
Wow despite the good deeds you are still hating on the bible
From the way GEJ was treated despite all the Almariji schools he built
I have gotten to understand you ingrates better

IgboOsuHunter:

Mr saints
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by neonly: 4:18pm On May 29, 2018
Sarkin:

Go to hell

He pain am die hahaha

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by IgboOsuHunter: 5:17pm On May 29, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Wow 5 people to defend you when your moniker is of a lowlife bigot
Get a life dude

Get a job troll.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by Sarkin: 5:34pm On May 29, 2018
neonly:

He pain am die hahaha

I dey fast so I no wan talk too much

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by mutvy: 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
But why? A Christian man showed love to some Muslims while some Christians are calling all Muslims all sorts of names for the crime of some killers who claimed to be Muslims.Why are some Christians having so much hatred for Muslims?Why?
May Almighty God destroy such Christians together with their families and offsprings.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by ngozianu(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2018
TSOM:
It changes nothing really. You, sir, and the Christian lot would always be tagged as "infidels"; mere animals to be hounded and hunted to death by these sanctimonious Islamic folks.

Your philanthropy wouldn't buy you reprieve, your charitable deeds wouldn't erase the eventuality of your innards being gutted by Herdsmen who delusionally assume you are a threat to the bovine species they crisscross our country with.

You'd do better if your wealth helps bring succour to the brothers in Christendom in Agatu and Southern Kaduna where 'Christaincides' have been on with the backing of the bigoted powers that be.

It's alright if you keeping hoping your acts of philanthropy would save you. It's alright if you think you can change mindless beasts with targeted acts of kindness.

It's alright if by the time you realize you ill-prioritized , we'll all be dead and what's left of us confined to the pages of history and multimedia uploads of our memories and moments on the internet.

We'll be dead, sir and I hope you'd soon realize you could have played your part to save us.

You have said the truth and moreover Jesus advises us not to make our giving of alms public in matthew 6 vs 1-6
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday by WizdomArena: 6:42pm On May 29, 2018
just seeing the caption I knew its only Joshua iginla that can feature such gesture, among the hundreds of other pastors in Abuja. God increase his grace on Pastor Joshua iginla.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos / Things You Never Thought God Can Do / Greatest Atheist Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.