Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies (14910 Views)

A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Jungpablo: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2018
aquadude15:

I loosed the rope I use in restraining Bear's movement but I noticed some behavioural changes in her. She is not as hyper active as she use to be before, she prefer keeping to herself and she walk toward me only when I call her. Attimes she feels reluctant to stand up and wag her tail when I call her

thank yu for loosing her

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by jayned: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Eveezy:
Mhen dis is going to be one large litter

My thoughts exactly. the baby bump is clearly evident. Safe delivery bear.

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Sohnya(f): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
aquadude15:
Thanks ma, Bear is in ondo state
anhh...ohhmmm,im for from there sha..
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Eveezy:
Mhen dis is going to be one large litter
Which eyes you take see am boss smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jungpablo:

thank yu for loosing her
Thank you for reading my diary boss

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
jayned:

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sohnya:

anhh...ohhmmm,im for from there sha..
Hmmmmm
Omo ye mi, ke ti ri
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Eveezy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
aquadude15:

Which eyes you take see am boss smiley smiley
See d Belle na, e just big anyhow, d way it is, if she drop 6, I go vex for am, I dey expect like 10 ND above

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Eveezy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
jayned:

How far urs? Any increase? Or changes? I ve noticed more enlarged nipples in mine ND a Lil increase in weight but not big at all

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Sohnya(f): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
aquadude15:
Hmmmmm Omo ye mi, ke ti ri
ehh..i dont understand yoruba o
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Eveezy:

See d Belle na, e just big anyhow, d way it is, if she drop 6, I go vex for am, I dey expect like 10 ND above
Lol
I go dey update u as e dey b boss

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sohnya:

ehh..i dont understand yoruba o
0opss Thut u said " im from their" N0 problem ma, waybilling won't be a big deal Thanks f0r f0ll0wing bear's diary
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by jayned: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Eveezy:

How far urs? Any increase? Or changes? I ve noticed more enlarged nipples in mine ND a Lil increase in weight but not big at all

8 weeks today. Small baby bump, milk in. will update on my thread don't wanna derail. how old is yours' pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Eveezy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
jayned:

8 weeks today. Small baby bump, milk in. will update on my thread don't wanna derail. how old is yours' pregnancy.
6 wks
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by tbadejo25: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
aquadude15:

I loosed the rope I use in restraining Bear's movement but I noticed some behavioural changes in her. She is not as hyper active as she use to be before, she prefer keeping to herself and she walk toward me only when I call her. Attimes she feels reluctant to stand up and wag her tail when I call her

You're doing amazing!

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 5:36am On Jun 14, 2018
tbadejo25:

You're doing amazing!
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Sunday
Bear should be due for delivery this week, so I will be relocating her back to my crib for proper care and attention

3 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Happy fathers day petlander
I was at my farm early did morning to check on bear.
Hmmmm, bear has become so gentle and not interested in playing anymore.
I went to her room and open her door, bear was just sitting at ONE CORNER jejely.
Seems bear is getting set cis she has started digging.
So I came back home to prepare one of our empty room for her

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
I searched online if I could get a whelping box for bear and her baby, what I saw on eBay was surprising. A good whelping box ranges between $190 - $400, that's within the range of 68400 - 144000.
I just called on baba kamoru and showed him the pics and he was like he could do something better than the one I showed him wink wink
I didn't even spend up to 5% of the price I saw online and baba kamoru did a good job within few minutes.
How una see am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by otarunero2015(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
aquadude15:
I searched online if I could get a whelping box for bear and her baby, what I saw on eBay was surprising. A good whelping box ranges between $190 - $400, that's within the range of 68400 - 144000.
I just called on baba kamoru and showed him the pics and he was like he could do something better than the one I showed him wink wink
I didn't even spend up to 5% of the price I saw online and baba kamoru did a good job within few minutes.
How una see am

Baba kamoru came through, would you look at that. grin shocked

8 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by jayned: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
aquadude15:
How una see am

Nice! this is nice.

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by SgtCommander: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2018
I'm buying
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 6:32am On Jun 18, 2018
otarunero2015:

Baba kamoru came through, would you look at that. grin shocked
Sure boss

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 6:33am On Jun 18, 2018
jayned:

Nice! this is nice.
Thanks boss
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 6:34am On Jun 18, 2018
SgtCommander:
I'm buying
Noted sir

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Rany4all(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2018
aquadude15:
How una see am
I see a minor flaw in your whelping box OP. A good whelping box should have something like rails at the sides of the four walls high enough for the new pups to slide under. The purpose of this is to prevent the dam from squashing the tender pups against the walls of the box.

See samples below...happy whelping BTW!

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by johnnyn1(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2018
aquadude15:
Happy Sunday
Bear should be due for delivery this week, so I will be relocating her back to my crib for proper care and attention
Safe delivery bear..
Aquadude.. Don't forget me bro..
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Rany4all:
I see a minor flaw in your whelping box OP. A good whelping box should have something like rails at the sides of the four walls high enough for the new pups to slide under. The purpose of this is to prevent the dam from squashing the tender pups against the walls of the box.

See samples below...happy whelping BTW!
Thanks for you observation sir,
Whelping box has different design for different purpose, mine was designed in a way that the puppies are confined in their space with a stick as a barricade. Tho their mum would have access to them but she won't be able to sleep their because of the small space which would prevent her from crushing them.
When its time to feed we transfer the puppies to their mum and transfer them back after feeding.
Thanks for checking on bear's diary.

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
johnnyn1:

Safe delivery bear..
Aquadude.. Don't forget me bro..
Thank you boss
How I go take forget you boss....

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by jayned: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
aquadude15:

Thanks for you observation sir,
Whelping box has different design for different purpose, mine was designed in a way that the puppies are confined in their space with a stick as a barricade. Tho their mum would have access to them but she won't be able to sleep their because of the small space which would prevent her from crushing them.
When its time to feed we transfer the puppies to their mum and transfer them back after feeding.
Thanks for checking on bear's diary.

I really don't get your explanation but kindly remember to show us pictures of how it works when she whelps.

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by johnnyn1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
aquadude15:

Thank you boss
How I go take forget you boss....

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dog's Life... / Join The Biggest Pet Store In Nigeria On Whatsapp / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.