Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) (21673 Views)

Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) / More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja / Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by jennifermahan(f): 3:15pm On May 29, 2018
DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Sho Mo Age Mi – JiganBabaoja

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/music-sho-mo-age-mi-jiganbabaoja/

Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by Swaggzkid: 3:19pm On May 29, 2018
mamajaz:

If nah lalastic...., snakes of different generations will visit you today.
Snakes visit you and your entire generation to come. Idiotic Zombie.
Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Dunes ko doom ni

I can't waste my hard earned data to watch rubbish.

The change really do you something.sha...no worry God pass dem... Anyways, I say make I just share the gist with you say the video makes sense.

Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by anigold(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2018
nwaChief007:
Wetin I wan talk sef..

Na over belle fuu de worry dem..

Meanwhile a friend of mine saw a Snapchat video of his girl with a G.Boy so we're sobbing cry cry
lol.. well u have to cry for the gal because she will soon be used for money rituals..na so e De end.
Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 29, 2018
All these things na initial gra gra. If he is soo madly in love with her, why not marry her already. Oh I gerrit, he wants the assurance of a son first. But I trust the Igbo babe, before she allows preg to enter, she would insure and assure her assets and bank account.
Igbo babes no dey carry last
Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 4:12pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:
jobless and frustrated Nigerians will soon come here to type trash o

Frusrtated lots they are indeed..Life don tire many of them lipsrsealed
Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by diamond88: 4:19pm On May 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

us

Dunes ko doom ni

I can't waste my hard earned data to watch rubbish.

using wifi here undecided
Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2018
Nice
Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by SirLakes: 5:02pm On May 29, 2018
Those who don watch the video should please explain to me in words grin
Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2018
Swaggzkid:
The MOD that moved this useless post to FP has brain problem.

grin
Swaggzkid:
The MOD that moved this useless post to FP has brain problem.

Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2018
Menh..... so much salt here! Damn!!

People should cut this couple some slacks to enjoy this love & make money.

Who go see this kind of love reject Am?

Y'all should chill. It's not their fault, it's their time.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2018
Why are so many folks jealous of this couple?

Please let's learn to love good things so it will get to us.

Everyone is spilling out jealousy charts!

So bad!
Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2018
Pipedreams:
her toto na gold? I give this guy till December to be tired of her grin

Was your dad tired of your mother before december? MAYBE

so only vagina and sex keeps you glued to a woman?

you are gone!
Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by timzy007: 7:22pm On May 29, 2018
You can contact complete academics for all your final year project works and journal publication with standard referencing.

You can reach on
fanny.isioma@gmail.com or thru

Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 29, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Was your dad tired of your mother before december? MAYBE

so only vagina and sex keeps you glued to a woman?

you are gone!

Your mother ewu! Does somebody like Davido know the real meaning of love? He had Chioma but fathered 3 kids. U need to be sent to the cleaners...Ur mentality is warped
Re: Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2018
Pipedreams:

Your mother ewu! Does somebody like Davido know the real meaning of love? He had Chioma but fathered 3 kids. U need to be sent to the cleaners...Ur mentality is warped

Your mentality is . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mixtape: Best Of Barry Jhay (barry Back Mix || By Dj Gudboi) / #starmusictrek: Sean Tizzle Weds On Stage (Mock Wedding) / "GOD FORBID!!!" - Tonto Dike Rejects Getting Back With Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.