Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? (2743 Views)

How To Creat Steady Cash Flow / How To Creat A Good Contents On Google To Boost your SEO Ranking / How Much Will It Cost To Start Up An Agent Banking Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by cenaman(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by melodyogonna(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2018
50k won't be enough, maybe 70k

Chat us on WhatsApp +234813 714 0110
cenaman:
pls who is familiar with a website development? and how much will it cost to develop a business website? am into small business and someone advice me to be marketing my product online, but how to creat the website is my problem now. pls do any nairalander has an idea, if any how much will cost? NOTE: My business capital is less than #50k. pls is urgent.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by makurnini: 1:42pm On May 29, 2018
cenaman:
pls who is familiar with a website development? and how much will it cost to develop a business website? am into small business and someone advice me to be marketing my product online, but how to creat the website is my problem now. pls do any nairalander has an idea, if any how much will cost? NOTE: My business capital is less than #50k. pls is urgent.
It could cost you 10,000 and above

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by cenaman(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2018
makurnini:
It could cost you 10,000 and above
thanks, do u know anybody within portharcourt or aba that can do it for me?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by cenaman(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2018
melodyogonna:

Chat us on WhatsApp +234813 714 011050k won't be enough, maybe 70k

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by makurnini: 2:54pm On May 29, 2018
cenaman:
thanks, do u know anybody within portharcourt or aba that can do it for me?
No
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by cenaman(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2018
makurnini:
No
ok
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by makurnini: 3:03pm On May 29, 2018
cenaman:
ok
Why do you need someone from aba or portharcourt to create your site when you can have someone from America,Europe do it for you at 20,000 Naira or even less

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by cenaman(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2018
makurnini:
Why do you need someone from aba or portharcourt to create your site when you can have someone from America,Europe do it for you at 20,000 Naira or even less
really?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by makurnini: 5:08pm On May 29, 2018
cenaman:
really?
Exactly <if you know you know>

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by Ajibolatao(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2018
You can try "google my business ".
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by cenaman(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2018
Ajibolatao:
You can try "google my business ".
how pls.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by makurnini: 6:22pm On May 29, 2018
cenaman:
how pls.
contact me on maduali6@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by melodyogonna(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2018
cenaman:
what is this one saying? i said my capital is less than #50k and u re telling me to creat a website of #70k.
good luck then
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by exhibit7432(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2018
In web design it all depends on quality you’re oooking for. Contact me on what’sapp 08104203308

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by Benedict2015: 9:32pm On May 29, 2018
I reside in Portharcourt, I can't do it for you for a very minimal rate ..you can reach me on 09076234608
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by Benedict2015: 9:33pm On May 29, 2018
I reside in Portharcourt, I can do it for you for a very minimal rate ..you can reach me on 09076234608
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by polimaf(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2018
you don't need website for a 50k business. why not start with your social media tools and use email marketing. who told you, you have to have a website?

don't waste your money building website for your small business yet. Use that money to acquire more customers using social media and other marketing channels.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by gracefoundmme(m): 2:45am On May 30, 2018
Hi.. You could contact me let's discuss and I could show u link for websites I have designed.... No body needs tell you the benefit of having a website for your business....
You could get a good and attractive website for your business not more than 15k.... Provided you have the necessary stuff(domain and hosting)
Contact me now..09027234716
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by cenaman(m): 3:34am On May 30, 2018
gracefoundmme:
Hi.. You could contact me let's discuss and I could show u link for websites I have designed.... No body needs tell you the benefit of having a website for your business....
You could get a good and attractive website for your business not more than 15k.... Provided you have the necessary stuff(domain and hosting)
Contact me now..09027234716
thanks.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by cenaman(m): 3:38am On May 30, 2018
polimaf:
you don't need website for a 50k business. why not start with your social media tools and use email marketing. who told you, you have to have a website?

don't waste your money building website for your small business yet. Use that money to acquire more customers using social media and other marketing channels.
thanks Alot, I Never Thought Of This.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by polimaf(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2018
cenaman:
thanks Alot, I Never Thought Of This.
You're welcome... you can reach me via whatsapp on my signature if you have any issue
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by cenaman(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2018
polimaf:
You're welcome... you can reach me via whatsapp on my signature if you have any issue
ok
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by sheggietyn: 4:22pm On May 30, 2018
cenaman:

I can help you design a website and also market your business online like social media.. chat me up on whatsapp

whatsapp: 07062930083

call: 07066755944
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by starlionnotch: 5:10pm On May 30, 2018
with as little as 17k, you can build a website from your bedroom, i built mine(www.starlionlegal.com) from my bedroom.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by my214(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2018
cenaman:

@cenaman Join WA you would not only own a website but two for free. Read this and after check my signature.
Every successful business start with a solid foundation, a website. In Wealthy Affiliate (WA), you are not just guided to open or own your websites, but websites that generate great traffic and have Google AdSense approval. As a starter, you are entitled to own two websites and you may decide to upgrade to Premium, with discount of first month of joining the community. It is a community where you have live support, live chart and questions are asked and answered within the large community. You won’t only own a site (Your Virtual Real Estate) but undergo certification training on how to create rich content keywords using Jaaxy (Where you have access to the most integrated yet the most efficient Keyword & Niche Research tool in the world) with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and lots more. Using this link https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/createaccount/a_aid/d3e727cb will do you a great deal of favor. If and when you have any questions, you can chart me up. I will be more than happy to help you anytime. Good luck!!!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by theo1477(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2018
cenaman:

@Cenaman it would cost you nothing to own website if you join WA as a starter you would own two. Check my signature . You would learn how to do it a lone in WA. Get back to me if you have question. Check this too

https://www.nairaland.com/4531738/make-more-money-comfort-home
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by Jsaviour(f): 12:08am On May 31, 2018
Go to fiverr and get it as cheap as less than 10k
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by cenaman(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
theo1477:

@Cenaman it would cost you nothing to own website if you join WA as a starter you would own two. Check my signature . You would learn how to do it a lone in WA. Get back to me if you have question. Check this too

https://www.nairaland.com/4531738/make-more-money-comfort-home
ok
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by Premiumwriter: 8:33pm On May 31, 2018
polimaf:

I think you should follow this guys advice. Start promoting your business on Facebook, and whatsapp since it will be easier to reach large numbers of people easily.

Owning a website is not as easy as people make it to look like. And to set the record straight, your website does not do much for your business. You'll need to get a blog again since it is blog that really brings traffic (visitors) to your website.

Ask anyone and they will tell you maintaining a blog is not very easy.

I may seem very pessimistic with this post but trust me this is for the best. As a content writer for the web, I've seen a lot and I'll advise you focus on growing your business for now and marketing your products on social media since it'll be easier, faster and takes less time to see results. If you set up a website, you probably will not see results in the next 2 or even 3 years. Trust Me.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by polimaf(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2018
Premiumwriter:
I think you should follow this guys advice. Start promoting your business on Facebook, and whatsapp since it will be easier to reach large numbers of people easily.

Owning a website is not as easy as people make it to look like. And to set the record straight, your website does not do much for your business. You'll need to get a blog again since it is blog that really brings traffic (visitors) to your website.

I may seem very pessimistic with this post but trust me this is for the best. As a content writer for the web, I've seen a lot and I'll advise you focus on growing your business for now and marketing your products on social media since it'll be easier, faster and takes less time to see results. If you set up a website, you probably will not see results in the next 2 or even 3 years. Trust Me.
You are not pessimistic. its the actual truth, a lot of people think owning a website does magic for their business.

Truth is, only 1 percent of Nigerians actually used the web to search for products or make purchases. Majority are on social media. its okay if this is the US, but here in naija and based on my experience as a digital marketer, social media marketing has better conversion rate than website. except you're the owner of nairaland, Bellanaija, gossipmills etc...

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by cenaman(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Thanks alot, your types are few in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 100K In 2022? / What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money / UNCOVER: Nigeria’s Women Affinity For Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.