Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

"I Will Soon Tell My Story" - Daniel Ademinokan On Marrying Stella Damasus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Soon Tell My Story" - Daniel Ademinokan On Marrying Stella Damasus (409 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Soon Tell My Story" - Daniel Ademinokan On Marrying Stella Damasus by Amagite(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus and film maker, Daniel Ademinokan who live in the U.S., celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday, May 28th.

When they posted sweet anniversary messages to each other on Instagram, they got trolled on blogs, with people calling Stella a husband snatcher.

Well, Daniel says he is writing a side of his own story that men need to hear, and that we should wait for it.

Read his post below...

"I want to say a big thank you to all the kind folks our there for your prayers yesterday. I'm grateful for your kind words. You all flooded my DM and I'm honored to have such great friends, family & fans.

One lesson I learnt from yesterday is this. "FIRST THEY CRITICIZE YOU, THEN THEY CONDEMN YOU. NEXT THEY IGNORE YOU. JUST STAY FOCUSED AND DRIVEN. THEN THEY WILL NOTICE YOU, THEY WILL CELEBRATE YOU. LATER THEY WILL JOIN YOU AND FINALLY WANT TO BE YOU". You cannot be responsible for other people's emotional reaction or randomness to yoir decisions and choices. Stay True to you, remain answerable to God and you'll be just fine.

One pastor friend of mine has been pressing me to tell a side of my story that MEN need to hear. It's coming. I've been writing. So wait for it.

@stelladamasus I love you now and always. Nothing can change that. Nothing can taint that. Every inch of me melts like ice by the fireplace at the thought of coming home to you each night. I will never trade that feeling for anything on this planet. That being said, let memoublicky announce that I've ended my affairs with @aliciakeys and @torikelly (Yeah I love beautiful & talented women. Hahaha!!). So @stelladamasus I LOVE YOU and thank you for LOVING ME Unconditionally!! #StellaDamasus #DanielAdeminokan #DaBishopChronicles #Producer #Director #NewYork #Atlanta #London
"

Read more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/i-will-soon-tell-a-side-of-my-story-that-men-need-to-hear-daniel-ademinokan-on-marrying-stella-damasus.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Will Soon Tell My Story" - Daniel Ademinokan On Marrying Stella Damasus by GistersNG: 2:43pm On May 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: "I Will Soon Tell My Story" - Daniel Ademinokan On Marrying Stella Damasus by itspzpics(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2018
No problem
Re: "I Will Soon Tell My Story" - Daniel Ademinokan On Marrying Stella Damasus by goldbim(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2018
Maybe we should expect the male version of onbecoming lipsrsealed..

(1) (Reply)

YEMI ALADE Get Massage From Sexy Ladies / Watch Davido With His Dad And Daughter As He Shows Off His Music Plaques / See The Difference Between A Car And A Motor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.