Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler (42451 Views)

Funny As A Chinese Toddler Defends Her Grandma / Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever / See The Hilarious Moment Rescue Trucks Turn To Rescued See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by ChangeIsCostant: 4:44pm On May 29, 2018
Some Africans including Nigerians have taken to social media to show their funny sides after the Malian migrant who scaled four-storeys up a building in Paris, France to rescue a dangling toddler became an online sensation. Pictures trending on Facebook show some unidentified Africans jokingly trying to learn how to climb buildings in case the need arises for them to become famous.

Mamoudou Gassama who was nicknamed the Spiderman of Paris – climbed the city apartment block to reach the helpless child.

The gesture earned him honorary French citizenship after meeting with the president, Emmanuel Macron and also a job with the Paris fire service.

After meeting the French president at the Elysee Palace on Monday morning, he was told he would be made a naturalised citizen straight away.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/photos-of-africans-learning-how-to-climb-buildings-after-migrant-rescued-dangling-boy.html

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by ChangeIsCostant: 4:46pm On May 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by abokibuhari: 4:48pm On May 29, 2018
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by dadark: 5:04pm On May 29, 2018
i climbed a building too in lagos,but i did it to get my fried dodo.....

the door was locked down floor....damnit....

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 29, 2018
Everyone wants to hit jackpot.

Nigeria don tire me.
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by jerryunit48: 5:23pm On May 29, 2018
The guy is a Hero and we should all praise him for that but they should not use this to mock Africa

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by vizkiz: 5:25pm On May 29, 2018
We take everything as joke in Africa. undecided

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by TeamSimple(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2018
Na the whole of Africa they craze no be only Nigeria .

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by ALAYORMII: 5:26pm On May 29, 2018
I pity that fat guy if the railing he's standing on should give way underneath him

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by wyzoe: 5:27pm On May 29, 2018
Hehe.

We play too much

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by PrettySleek(f): 5:27pm On May 29, 2018
Africa oooooo! No dulling grin everything must turn to play. Very soon more people will start doing it, then we will see things like 'man falls to his death after attempting climbing challenge' cheesy grin I already know what will happen wink tongue

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by BlackHatNaija: 5:28pm On May 29, 2018
That Malian guy is the real Black Panther.

50 Likes

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by lormama: 5:29pm On May 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by ikorodureporta: 5:29pm On May 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:30pm On May 29, 2018
They tried
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Authoreety: 5:30pm On May 29, 2018
Yll
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by lolipopandy(f): 5:30pm On May 29, 2018
Who did this to us

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Nonnyflex(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2018
Abeg where can I hire Nepa ladder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2018
Climbing things
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by ruggedtimi(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin..
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Abudu2000(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by skyblue4real(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2018
Hahahhaah
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by tabisegroup(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2018
lolipopandy:
Who did this to us

I'm WEAK!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by AreaFada2: 5:36pm On May 29, 2018
lolipopandy:
Who did this to us

Yep.
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by luminouz(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2018
lolipopandy:
Who did this to us
Now u know why I'm sober sometimes when i see just how my fellow Africans have been fvcked up...
N u know what's worse?? They don't even know!!! undecided

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Offpoint: 5:39pm On May 29, 2018
It's all fun until someone got himself killed.
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by kenoz(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by gracein: 5:43pm On May 29, 2018
I heard that the President of Mali has offered him a job in the Malian military. Seems his village people are after him. He should better stick with France.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Mustay(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2018
They should just consider the fire service and build their skills in that area or consider para military. It is a great place to work in such countries due to the risks involved. Not a lot of people have that liver to venture in the industry.

I have read some comments who think the whole stuff was even set up - conspiracy theorists will always be present but people should be careful when it comes to imitating stuff on social media. Let's use our smartphones SMARTLY - we have seen people dying or getting themselves injured in all these copy copy. What the Malian did was very risk as he had no safety equipment and he could have easily slipped.

@ the first picture in the Op's post, that guy should just forget it. Mamoudou did not rescue the child only to drop him or her to the ground shocked shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7180109_pariso1_jpg5c9eee3ce21ef959bb14dd8155c1ef35

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by chubinwa(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2018
Ludicrous
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 29, 2018
grin

The quest for free citizenship abroad is the beginning of spiderman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) / Body Building Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.