Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler (42455 Views)

Funny As A Chinese Toddler Defends Her Grandma / Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever / See The Hilarious Moment Rescue Trucks Turn To Rescued See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 29, 2018
The fat dude though.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by oyetunder(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by maye1991(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2018
nor be new way to enter people house go th..f ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2018
Bro the very sad part is that 99% don't understand this
Including our so called 'leaders' that stash money in the countries of their former oppressors

lolipopandy:
Who did this to us
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by bizzibodi(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2018
Those pple need to go back 2 d jungle & learn from monkeys.
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by dadark: 5:56pm On May 29, 2018
se la vie,vis sa vi.....

kiiiikikikikiki....

silly language.....

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Xisnin(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2018
TeamSimple:
Na the whole of Africa Migrants they craze no be only Nigeria .
Fixed
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Bro the very sad part is that 99% don't understand this
Including our so called 'leaders' that stash money in the countries of their former oppressors

This is the saddest part, stashing Africans money in Britain, that mentality boggles the mind.
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by agarawu23(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2018
Africa is a joke

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 29, 2018
it's really sad, Africans seeking to be enslaved in Europe by their former slave masters. Africans will forever be slaves to the white man, there has never been any freedom for Africans. freedom is just in their Imaginations.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by GiantParrot(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2018
lolipopandy:
Who did this to us

While I appreciate the sentiments behind this, decency demands we stay on the side of truth however unattractive or uninspiring it may be. I'm in complete agreement with the belief that Africans can do much better for themselves without kowtowing to the West. I believe that with proper planning, investment in human capital, strengthening of legal and social institutions, addressing the problem of massive corruption, and promoting good work ethic, Africa can make great developmental strides. We can benefit from harmonizing the useful aspects of western education/ideas with the sensible parts of our own traditional customs to evolve a culture that is fit for the 21st Century. And we can do all that without feeling inherently inferior to the West.

The quote attributed to Lord Macaulay is false. It makes no sense that a man who was in India from 1834 to 1838 would have made such comments about Africa. It may interest you to know that certain Indian figures have also used the exact same quotes, with the word India in place of Africa, to mobilize national sentiments against the West. But there remains no credible evidence that Lord Macaulay ever said anything of the sort.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by RedboneSmith(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2018
All the adults involved in making that second picture, where a real kid had his leg over the balcony railing, are irresponsible knuckleheads.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by ehbellsho(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2018
like seriously? instead oft looking for anoda way baba God fit pick their call...
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by ehbellsho(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2018
like seriously? instead of looking for anoda way baba God fit pick their call...
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Gerrard59(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2018
jerryunit48:
The guy is a Hero and we should all praise him for that but they should not use this to mock Africa

As if Africa is not mocked all the world. undecided

You folks tend to be unnecessary idealists instead of realists.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Follygunners: 6:53pm On May 29, 2018
luminouz:

Now u know why I'm sober sometimes when i see just how my fellow Africans have been fvcked up...
N u know what's worse?? They don't even know!!! undecided

All 9ja celebrities...
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Makkay26: 7:08pm On May 29, 2018
Dose pics above are hillarious.....just waiting for d next news flash......"climbing challenge gone sour as man .......... " .u can complete
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Allwility: 7:20pm On May 29, 2018
lolipopandy:
Who did this to us

Lord TB Macaulay didn't say that. read through your article and mine and spot the difference.

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by cosmos1440: 7:28pm On May 29, 2018
they took their culture of drying clothes on top of balcony to Europe
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by cosmos1440: 7:40pm On May 29, 2018
Allwility:

Lord TB Macaulay didn't say that. read through your article and mine and spot the difference.

the quote in your picture is a lie
I ve seen same picture/quote where the place referred to was Africa.
Also, the fellow that founded Buddhism in India, was born into a wealthy royal family, but was dismayed at the level of poverty and misery of majority of the people, . . .
and this was long before Europeans went to India.
My point stop spreading lies as facts on the internet.

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by kuuljay(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2018
Check the shape of this guy head and belle,doesn't he look like one of our own from the east?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by tunary(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2018
If any of them fall break leg them go say na village people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Allwility: 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
cosmos1440:

the quote in your picture is a lie
I ve seen same picture/quote where the place referred to was Africa.
Also, the fellow that founded Buddhism in India, was born into a wealthy royal family, but was dismayed at the level of poverty and misery of majority of the people, . . .
and this was long before Europeans went to India.
My point stop spreading lies as facts on the internet.

Sir, if you've ever did that boring module called British Orientalism, you wouldn't have typed that ish you did.

The debate has always been whether Lord T.B. Macaulay said that or not in his famous 'Minute on Indian Education '. Besides he served in India between 1834- 1838, so seeing someone twist the speech to talk about Africa is rather amusing.

Have yourself a good afternoon or evening depending on which side of the Atlantic you're reading from.
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:36pm On May 29, 2018
jerryunit48:
The guy is a Hero and we should all praise him for that but they should not use this to mock Africa
why not. what are you doing to reduce the mockery
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by brainiac228(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2018
This Is Africa
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2018
jerryunit48:

The stupidity and desperation of the african man sm African men.
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by Assassin101: 8:59am On May 30, 2018
I see new memes loading
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by ceaser: 6:02pm On May 30, 2018
dadark:
se la vie,vis sa vi.....

kiiiikikikikiki....

silly language.....

That's the "language of love" if you don't know.
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by dadark: 6:19pm On May 30, 2018
ceaser:

That's the "language of love" if you don't know.

language of love my foot....what the hell is love...??

its just a word like any other....nothing special....
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by ceaser: 7:36pm On May 30, 2018
dadark:

language of love my foot....what the hell is love...??

its just a word like any other....nothing special....

grin
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by dadark: 8:04pm On May 30, 2018
ceaser:

grin

mind games...white,black are just words too....nothing special....

na them dey allow whites put nonesense into their heads......
Re: Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler by anigold(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2018
Give the citizenship they can keep their fire service work..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) / Body Building Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.