Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (36119 Views)

Interested Applicants Should Send Their CV / FRSC Recruitment 2018: 3rd Stage Commences Soon – Spokesman / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Vaabra01(f): 6:41pm On May 29, 2018
femzy190:

I received here but I couldn't get d link to complete the application here
Same here plz what else should we do
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Sleezwizz: 6:42pm On May 29, 2018
cameeeeel:
10,000 applicants!!!! nd av not applied.

What are you waiting for?

Rush to d website and apply now
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 29, 2018
iyerikan12:
please what do you put in driver's license column?
I did not. Is not compulsory

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 29, 2018
Vaabra01:

Go back to the portal. Click on login and input your email and password sent to your mail. Click on application and you will see my application, click on my application and new page will come up. Continue from there, is easy
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Oladipoadeniji(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2018
Pls I receive a message with my username and password. What is the next step. I was told you have to upload all credentials but I can't find a space to do that when I entered my login details
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by charlesu49(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2018
What is the rush about, the portal is closing by July.
Nigerians.
Keep 50 seats in a room and ask 50 Nigerians to go in and have a seat, you will still find people falling over themselves and even getting trampled over seats that will be enough to go around.

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 29, 2018
Uchefame:

Did you receive a mail containing application code, username and password telling you to login to the portal to complete your registration?
Yes, that was what I use to login and proceed with the application
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by sekem: 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
The job mentality continues... angry angry angry
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Yancy(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
angry FRSC & the dumbass recruitment they did back in 2010. Got bitten by giant mosquitoes, was forming micheal Johnson while those with connections watched & laughed at us, wrote aptitude test sitting on an open field under the scorching sun then got drenched with our credientials in hand. When when the lists of successful candidates came out, majority were from the north. Smh

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 29, 2018
charlesu49:
What is the rush about, the portal is closing by July.
Nigerians.
Keep 50 seats in a room and ask 50 Nigerians to go in and have a seat, you will still find people falling over themselves and even getting trampled over seats that will be enough to go around.

Look at you. Are you aware that 10,000 people have already applied. Before you know it the website will be shut down even before your so called time.
Mind you also, I've been opportune to be a part of recruitment team for a small project. We were looking for 20 applicants and we got 7000 application. It will be a big task calling everyone for an interview so we sent invite to the first 500 that applied.

You better go and apply.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by sunstyle(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2018
chyy5:

Go back to the portal. Click on login and input your email and password sent to your mail. Click on application and you will see my application, click on my application and new page will come up. Continue from there, is easy
I login and click on my application it took me to a page saying access denied and longin , when click on login again it take me back to homepage. pls help anybody that experienced this and got solution to it.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by clems88(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2018
On my preview I discovered that my axamic qualification didn't show. Tried several times it still didn't. What could be d problem sad
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by AlienRobot: 7:02pm On May 29, 2018
chyy5:
Just finished applying and I used android phone.
You can use phone but make sure you use chrome and set it to desktop view then you are good.
Please, could you walk me through the process of setting my crome to desktop view
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Gangster1ms: 7:12pm On May 29, 2018
Heineken:
same iss.. Have you done it now bro?
No changes
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Holysax29(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2018
Gangster1ms:
That's what I'm using.. not working
The same error message I got while using system
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Yewandequeen(f): 7:24pm On May 29, 2018
chyy5:
Just finished applying and I used android phone.
You can use phone but make sure you use chrome and set it to desktop view then you are good.
I have issue with upload the passport 87kb and .jpg file

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by papachy(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2018
Done with the registration we pray for Gods favour..... please what is thier salary range so that I can start dreaming
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Hahnemann: 7:37pm On May 29, 2018
jtjohn:
Nothing was sent to my mail box after registration but it show successful and ask me check my mail for further details.

Me too, how long before I get a mail?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by AZeD1(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I have issue with upload the passport 87kb and .jpg file

Your file path is wrong unless there's a folder on your system with the same name as your email.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Yewandequeen(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2018
AZeD1:

Your file path is wrong unless there's a folder on your system with the same name as your email.
no I don't have.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by geeotaor(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2018
Same Access Denied. When will dey get dis right in this country
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by AZeD1(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2018
Yewandequeen:
no I don't have.
That's the problem. So you need to save the picture in a folder(possibly under documents) upload from there.

The error message earlier says the portal is trying to upload your passport in a folder called "email" and that folder is in the Documents folder.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by leomarz007: 7:48pm On May 29, 2018
pls someone should paste the FRSC portal link address to complete application
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by femzy190: 7:49pm On May 29, 2018
Vaabra01:

I don't know oo! That's y I nid people's opinion if dey Av seen d email frm frsc and Av continued with the appln.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Yewandequeen(f): 7:49pm On May 29, 2018
AZeD1:

That's the problem. So you need to save the picture in a folder(possibly under documents) upload from there.

The error message earlier says the portal is trying to upload your passport in a folder called and that folder is in the Documents folder.
I have checked but non moreover I can never title file with my email. I loved the pics to document to upload from there it's the same thing

Sent the passport to another phone, log in in the device and try to upload but it's the same thing
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by femzy190: 7:54pm On May 29, 2018
sunstyle:
I login and click on my application it took me to a page saying access denied and longin , when click on login again it take me back to homepage. pls help anybody that experienced this and got solution to it.
I'm when ever I click the application; it doesn't bring my application and I could not continue
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by zeezwizzy: 7:59pm On May 29, 2018
some people can be funny..both computer and phone is it not d same internet access....smiles...lwkmd...and precise will our form show phone or computer use?lol
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by supereagle(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2018
zeenaman:
Seems the recruitment will be fair and merit based

In Nigeria, they have got their own quota, the remaining will be shared by the children of the less privileged.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Bograd83(f): 8:22pm On May 29, 2018
OK
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
AlienRobot:

Please, could you walk me through the process of setting my crome to desktop view

Touch the three vertical dots in the upper right hand side of your chrome and you will see a drop down menu. Locate desktop view and check it.

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
[What is the error message u are seeing, if it's error 503, then it's from their end, close the page, and login again, keep trying, mine did just that and it later went through.

quote author=Yewandequeen post=67997855] I have checked but non moreover I can never title file with my email. I loved the pics to document to upload from there it's the same thing

Sent the passport to another phone, log in in the device and try to upload but it's the same thing [/quote]
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Yewandequeen(f): 8:29pm On May 29, 2018
Manaria15:
[What is the error message u are seeing, if it's error 503, then it's from their end, close the page, and login again, keep trying, mine did just that and it later went through.

quote author= post=67997855] I have checked but non moreover I can never title file with my email. I loved the pics to document to upload from there it's the same thing

Sent the passport to another phone, log in in the device and try to upload but it's the same thing
it's not 503 error.

@AZeD1 pls edit my email outta ur previous post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / MTN Nigeria 2017 Massive Recruitment / See What This Ceo Is Demanding For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.