Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (36125 Views)

Interested Applicants Should Send Their CV / FRSC Recruitment 2018: 3rd Stage Commences Soon – Spokesman / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=Vaabra01 post=68038838][/quote]

I Dont think oo
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by xty50(f): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2018
I tried with my phone using chrome but to no avail.i went to the cafe today i still couldn't same response access denied.i then tried using a fresh email but d response was " sorry u have a pending application with same email" which i didn't use any other email except the first one i was so surprised. Pls guys help is there anything i can do?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by jessikoholic: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
An error occurred while processing your request, please contact admin or try again later. please this is what im getting whiletrying to complete the application
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Maudie(f): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
The same with mine ooo, I even sent them mail as regards this access denied but no response yet. I really don't know what to do.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by xty50(f): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Maudie:
The same with mine ooo, I even sent them mail as regards this access denied but no response yet. I really don't know what to do.
there is a number there to call just try calling them.i tried calling the number but it was busy all through.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by josielewa(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2018
the same shit.....access denied...
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Officialpmarcel(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Gangster1ms:

That's what I'm using.. not working

am having this same issue. can't complete my application after logging in
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Olawale1988: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pls I was unable to upload my passport to the frsc application portal pls can any one help me out
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by myke92(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
The "Access Denied" problem is a general problem.. But you could alternatively try the following-

1. open another E-mail account

2.Register afresh on the FRSC portal ( This time, take cognizance of these areas below

a- The NIN (Tap the space bar once) same thing with Drivers license, that's for those who don't have both the numbers.

b- My Name (Use different names entirely)

c- Age (use an age that's 30 & below or you may still get the Access denied error)

d- Marital Status : It's better to use "single"

e- Use different Address entirely

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by myke92(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Olawale1988:
Pls I was unable to upload my passport to the frsc application portal pls can any one help me out

Download "picture resize" from play store if you are using Android, and resize the passport , but if on a laptop, use Microsoft picture manager to compress it.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Uzosaint(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Go to a gud cybercafe with a gud broadband(bandwidth) access otherwise it will keep rejecting ur acct and mostly few of us that did @cafecit changed d local govt and other Info's like our phone number automatically on its though every right info was enters by us so dont panic, gudluck all.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by melvin0004(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
chyy5:

Go back to the portal. Click on login and input your email and password sent to your mail. Click on application and you will see my application, click on my application and new page will come up. Continue from there, is easy
pls state d portal address.tnxs
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Audaite: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
chyy5:
Just finished applying and I used android phone.
You can use phone but make sure you use chrome and set it to desktop view then you are good.
pls brouv, what was your precise passport resize that was granted upload...av tried a lot of resize within the given range but still kept telling me passport size and type.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Audaite:
pls brouv, what was your precise passport resize that was granted upload...av tried a lot of resize within the given range but still kept telling me passport size and type.
I resized online. If u haven't completed urs let me show u how to effect it
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by tosins(m): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2018
Please I have problem with passport uploading, it's saying JPEG only and the picture I want to use is JPEG, what could be the problem.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by holuwabusayo(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2018
I have registered for the Past 2 weeks now but I can't complete my registration.....its saying access denied please login and try again...
pls help a follow brother
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Trendirabingi: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2018
this government parastatals and their i.t operations are very dormant and extremely incompetent,.. there is no time fed. recruitment sites and their operations ever go smoothly it just tells u the mediocrity, nonchalancy and unseriosness of a hypocritical government and parastatals full of excuses...nigeria needs a total overhaul, and someone gat to do it
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Audaite: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
chyy5:

I resized online. If u haven't completed urs let me show u how to effect it
[quote author=Audaite post=68185092]pls brouv, what was your precise passport resize that was granted upload...av tried a lot of resize within the given range but still kept telling me passport size and type. Pls do...be kind of you.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Audaite: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Audaite:
[/quote][quote author=Audaite post=68320677]
pls do.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by danibliss(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
xty50:
I tried with my phone using chrome but to no avail.i went to the cafe today i still couldn't same response access denied.i then tried using a fresh email but d response was " sorry u have a pending application with same email" which i didn't use any other email except the first one i was so surprised. Pls guys help is there anything i can do?
Pls lovely sister I am in this same ish.. Have you resolved urs?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nabietonye(f): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Send me a mail if you are unable to upload your passport. I can help. tonyeanng@gmail.com or chat me up on WhatsApp 09062208216.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by xty50(f): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Swargu:

Pls lovely sister I am in this same ish.. Have you resolved urs?
yes I did. I used another email and registered afresh. In a cafe thou not with my phone again.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
xty50:
yes I did. I used another email and registered afresh. In a cafe thou not with my phone again.
Thanks sweerie.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by JohnDanApeh: 2:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Am invited for physical screening. Please, how can I get the summary of my personal data printout as one of the requirements of the entrance.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations to everyone that was shortlisted. Am really excited and happy for you.
I did not get a mail and it's safe to conclude I and some others were not shortlisted. I wish you all safe passage to get employed.
Hope isn't lost if you are not shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by efit(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Ekiti360 post=67993811]​The Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC, has stated that the dedicated website for its recruitment exercise is functioning.

The agency had released requirements for application.

Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, in a statement on Tuesday, explained that the website has not crashed.

He noted that a few complaints from people that could not get through either as a result of congestion or network hitches does not mean that the site is down.

“We even learnt that contrary to instructions, some applicants are using hand held phones instead of computer,” Kazeem said.

He continued, “Thousands of applicants are getting through second per second which we are monitoring at our situation room created mainly for recruitment purposes.

“Contrary to the speculations, we are pleased to inform you that the site has been stable with thousand applicants already acknowledged on the database.

“Furthermore, there is need to state categorically that there is a dedicated site for the recruitment (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng) which is totally different from the frsc official website (frsc.gov.ng) which so many applicants are using.

“For the avoidance of doubts, we have received more than 10,000 successful applications from applicants within one day and half window, specifically about 6000 today from our back end.

“Applicants should please endeavour to call our toll free number 122 , 08077690361, 08077690362 or send an email to recruitment@frsc.gov.ng whenever they encounter any hitch.”

http://kikiotolu.com/frsc-recruitment-portal-now-functioning-applicants-should-use-computer-spokesman/

[/join this what sap group

https:///9qPzbBbomn35fTazQvjp7p
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by MrSuama(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Screening invitation slated for 24th acknowledged.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman by Airoflaw(m): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2018
JohnDanApeh:
Am invited for physical screening. Please, how can I get the summary of my personal data printout as one of the requirements of the entrance.
INCASE OF NEXT TIME WHEN APPLYING FOR ANY ONLINE RECRUITMENT YOU SHOULD LEARN TO SCREENSHOT OR SAVE IF U CAN'T PRINT
THEY MAKE THE WEBSITE NOT ACTIVE INTENTIONALLY CAUSE THEY KNOW THING LIKE THIS WILL SURELY HAPPEN..WHICH IS ANOTHER WAY OF DISQUALIFICATION
BE PROACTIVE!

Imagine 5 of friends have dis same issue..now 5people are out of it..but no you can get d summary page of another person and edit d information.. provided you know your applicatiion no.. check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / MTN Nigeria 2017 Massive Recruitment / See What This Ceo Is Demanding For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.