Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery (51705 Views)

Video Of production Flaring At Dangote Refinery / Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by MENTORCH(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:
See billionaires dressing modestly and one yahoo boy with less than a million naira life worth will not let us rest in my area

That one is them, anybody can choose whatever to do with his or her money.
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by Sall(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2018
BESTEAGLE:
Vanity upon vanity
g

Enemies of progress. Vanity upon vanity, then why are you using your phone.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by ebilomaofficial1: 9:26pm On May 29, 2018
tballeyy:
Look at the thousandnaire belle is bigger than billionaire's own
you no know say na dat big belle na shit full am
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by malware: 9:28pm On May 29, 2018
Celepope:
Otedola lied.That refinery cannot be any where near largest Refinery in the world.

https://www.hydrocarbons-technology.com/projects/dangote-refinery-lagos/

Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by malware: 9:32pm On May 29, 2018
Pebcak:
Big ups why the false statement tho, it won't be the worlds largest definitely among top 10 and largest in Africa. I hope rich people can start doing more for 9ja, hopefully that will fix oil issue. Then electricity, roads, even public transport system, airports etc. Government is a big failure from the North, South, East, West....

World's largest refineries
No. Name of refinery Barrels per day
1 Jamnagar Refinery 1,240,000
2 Paraguana Refinery Complex (PDVSA) 940,000
3 SK Energy Ulsan Refinery (SK Energy) 850,000
4 Ruwais Refinery (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) 817,000

Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by malware: 9:38pm On May 29, 2018
Holamscoh:

Why putting up bogus information, Are u normal at all?

Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by Pebcak: 9:50pm On May 29, 2018
malware:

Your point exactly? Pay attention to the highlighted part and my initial post

Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by supereagle(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2018
The prayer of Benson Idahosa is working in his( Dangote) life.
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by Jaideyone(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2018
dododawa1:
One of d Yoruba Northern SLAVE
useless free man. who knows your generation? it's better to be a slave with an impact

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by supereagle(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2018
It seems South West is the only investment trouble free zone in Nigeria. South East and South South zone I reserve my comments.
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by malware: 10:08pm On May 29, 2018
Pebcak:

Your point exactly? Pay attention to the highlighted part and my initial post

He may not be technically enlightened to know what a single train refinery is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 29, 2018
jojomario:
I don't think these people think of anything asides business. Refinery is not a joke. It's a life time dream. I don't care if it is a stolen fund. It's a great investment the country will benefit from after the owner has bellefull. Young millions in Nigeria need to start thinking big rather showing off on social media advertising for Gucci and the likes. Those men in picture are not putting up a designer wrist watch or a show off shirt but the proposed biggest refinery. . #strictlybusiness.

It's a very welcome development, but I have reasons to think that up to 60% or more of the refined products from this refinery will be sold out Nigeria, like you said, "Business"

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by Pebcak: 10:27pm On May 29, 2018
malware:

He may not be technically enlightened to know what a single train refinery is.

Well in as much as I respect him, low key that's his field and being an oil marketer I think he should know better and such statement coming from him is below par. I still like him and his humility is outstanding his support for Dangote is great and i hope a lot of us can follow that path
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by piagetskinner(m): 1:06am On May 30, 2018
laurel03:
Dt oyinbo belle na tank on is own... dey can use d belle for fuel tank

na from him Belle dangote go start to de refine from
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by piagetskinner(m): 1:10am On May 30, 2018
the largest oil refinery is in india and it produces 1.2million barrels of crude per day

once completed, dangotes refinery will be the 6th or 7th largest refinery in the world
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by ruggedtimi(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2018
see investment shocked
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by Highbeepeeh(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2018
BESTEAGLE:
Vanity upon vanity
When you're also a billionaire, you will know vanity is not upon vanity.
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by adonai80: 8:00am On May 30, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Soon dangote and otedola will visit my own... AMENNN...
Amen
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by Zdoh(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2018
muffyt05:

If you say that rubbish again,I go break your head. A single individual from a well profiled background worked so hard to attain a distinguished global financial status in a country full of corrupt and criminal tendencies and all you can say is vanity upon vanity...only lazy and hopeless people will say something like that
Dont mind the idiot It is a very stupid mentality most of them have....hypocritise people everywhere.
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by Nobody: 9:43am On May 30, 2018
Celepope:
Otedola lied.That refinery cannot be any where near largest Refinery in the world.
Lol....it is not
Re: Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery by nonye6194: 10:18am On May 30, 2018
uncle otedola check your facts before posting untrue facts. 650k bpsd is not the largest output a refinery is proceeding.

Saudi Aramco is a reference

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less / Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.