Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) (44791 Views)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) / Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by GistMore8: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola shows off his mother who visited him in Lagos to spend sometime.

In the video, Femi Otedola told his mum to say hello to the fans, she used his trend slang 'GELATO'

Me and my mum having a GELATO weekend � …F.Ote�

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/billionaire-femi-otedola-spends-time-with-his-mum

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by GistMore8: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by myfan: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nice. No one like mumsy. No one can take her place. Not even the wife no matter how beautiful she is.

20 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by GistMore8: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Pappyto: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
There's one thing Yorubas call 'Oluomo'.

Femi Otedola is presently the Oluomo in his family.

May God make us all Oluomo IJN!

PS: When I say "Oluomo", I ain't talking bout MC!

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nice one,family first.
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by GistOffer: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Amuocha: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
You mean Late Sir Michael Otedola's wife undecided

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Must you add Billionaire to his name?
I wonder how Nigerians reason sometimes. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Seen
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Power of excess money,even ppl wey never hear the word 'gelato' go just dey say the gelato mood make sense just to impress the money man

If u r very rich,when u poo in the center of ur sitting room,ur visitors will praise ur stupidity

Reminds me of my friends grand dad who was a very very wealthy iqwe in anambra.wen he passes loud gas(mess) for palace,his cabinet men will say "Igwe I ga adi ooh" (Igwe u will live long)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Amuocha:
You mean Late Sir Michael Otedola's wife undecided
Let me consult Wikipedia, Google and Buhari, I dey cum, Buhari will know the answer tongue

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Japsylee: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
When you have money everything you say will be correct.....bit if owu dey blow you.... community no wan see ya face

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
God keep my mom alive when I start making the paper

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Elxandre:

Haters

10 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by henrynwafor(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
wow i will do same with my mum ooo cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by richmind2019(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Then I assume this is DJ cuppy's grandmother

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Ajikawo1999(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Elxandre:
i love ur comment bro .., some of our citizen knw get 1kobo sense
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nice 1 from the billionaire himself..there ain't nothinq as unique as momma's love...

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
God bless him
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tunle iya eshey
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
wow! feel so good for mom to witness her son's greatness, #lovely
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by obembet(f): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
No one is competing with that Mr Man. Some men are the genesis of their marital problems
myfan:
Nice. No one like mumsy. No one can take her place. Not even the wife no matter how beautiful she is.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by SeriousPartner(f): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
NICE!
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by piyoo91: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Pappyto:

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
I saw his mama's house some years ago. I am still seeing the same background. I still don't understand how a man with this kind of money can allow his mama to live in less luxury than he does.

If I were him, I would force my parents into luxury.

Linda Ikeji is a good example. I respect her for taking care of her parents house.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by piyoo91: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
Pappyto:

i was already thinking it was that guy u are talking about...lol
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by YungLasaint(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
No matter what don't forget your root... Mothers love.
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by SheldonCooper: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
chineloSA:
I s[b]aw his mama's house some years ago. I am still seeing the same background. I still don't understand how a man with this kind of money can allow his mama to live in less luxury than he does.

If I were him, I would force my parents into luxury. [/b]

Linda Ikeji is a good example. I respect her for taking care of her parents house.

Not all luxuries are good for the health.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukar Bolori Dies At 92 In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.