Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Can We Overthrow God In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can We Overthrow God In Heaven? (320 Views)

3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Overthrow God In Heaven? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 29, 2018
When the first war in heaven happened,yahwe was nowhere to be seen.

He can order and control humans around,when it comes to angels..he is like a cry baby.

Satan was probably fed up with his nature,guess that why he tried coup.

We know how it all went down,yahwe left it all to michael and ran..

That kind of idiot cant rule the universe,so lets plan a coup..

How can we do that,share your opinion
Re: How Can We Overthrow God In Heaven? by mumureloaded(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2018
blunt ain't meant for kids. see this one now

1 Like

Re: How Can We Overthrow God In Heaven? by MrPRevailer(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2018
I've read so many stuppid comment this month. This is the most stuppid.
May God show you mercy and deliver you, for you are definitely possessed.

For information of those ignorant folks like this op, Satan cannot cause war in ever Heaven. He can only war against the children of God on Earth. And major war against the Son of God, will be immediately after the 1000 years reign of Jesus Christ on Earth. When many millions of people and might of tech and magic will be gathered against Jesus Christ and his saints but Fire will come down from heaven and devour them all. This is the final war and deception of satan. And Satan himself will be bound and cast in the lake of fire for eternity.

But thousands of years before that time, this generation would have already expired and the unbelievers and God-haters of this century suffering in hell for eternity. While the saints of all ages(generations) will still be alive to witness these events. (1000year reign of Christ and final defeat of Satan).

1 Like

Re: How Can We Overthrow God In Heaven? by Otedollaryen: 8:07pm On May 29, 2018
Its all fun until you meet him yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Overthrow God In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 29, 2018
Guys calm down na grin grin

We have brain to think,so i am making use of it..

if you think my writeup is a lie,i dare you to prove me wrong
Re: How Can We Overthrow God In Heaven? by Davechuks360(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha So you want to overthrow someone you can't see?? OK. Kwantinue gringringrin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tell His Members To Pay $54million, God Told Him To Buy A 4th Private Jet / Adeboye Launches “operation Collect Your PVC Campaign” For RCCG Members / Thank God, I've Succeeded Opening A New Charity Association In Our City...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.