Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

$5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (72930 Views)

Interpol, EFCC Arrest 3 Nigerians In Operation Killer Bee / Two Nigerians Arrested By INTERPOL Fo‎r ‎€14.7 Million COVID-19 Scam (pic) / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

$5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by liliandrew: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
The reason behind the arrest of the Nigeria Bureau De change king, Mompha has been revealed.

Mompha was arrested some days ago, but no one knows the reason for his arrest by Interpol.

Some tweeter users have allegedly reported that the Bureau De change King was arrested over a $5million internet scam.

An Instagram user, @TosinOlugbenga, reported that “Mompha escaped from Interpol arrest in Dubai and he flew to Nigeria secretly. He was tracked through his airline ticket and on Interpol request, he was arrested by EFCC on a $5m internet scam”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TosinOlugbenga/status/1186551165997256704

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/22/mompha-arrested-by-interpol-on-a-5m-internet-scam/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by liliandrew: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
mompha arrested for $5Million Internet scam

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Commentor: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Are people still claiming it from Baba God?

260 Likes 16 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
shocked shocked So Mompha is also going inbox? undecided

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Nna17(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
everyday for the thief but just a day for the owner of the house. more revelations will unfold very soon.

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Johnpaul1099: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Make them dey fear God nau $5M grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by ladilawal82(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ghen-ghen... dope series cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by seankafor(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
In jeezy voice..
"FBI GBI, EITHER WAY THEY AINT PLAYING,
NOTHING STOPPING THESE MONEY,GUESS THATS ALL AM SAYING".

Mompha is still one in many, boys go still dey grind.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Zimbola7: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Are people still claiming it from Baba?
[/s]
shatap

4 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
What
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Zimbola7: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
I keep saying it
all these instagram billionaires with fishy source of income is in one shady business or the other

more to go down soon

worse thing is that they'll be using it to intimidate hard working guys making you think you come this world come play

324 Likes 18 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by IjebuWarrior: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
I always knew the dude na runs guy. All the noisemaking and social blah, blah don land am uppercut.

I'm glad to have personally worked with the local Chicago-based FBI folks to get the Fool. cool

Never rob Peter to pay Paul.... angry

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why do fraud and then show the proceeds off on Instagram. Real Gee nor dey dey for Twitter instagram or Facebook. Poverty of the mind nor dey make these men wise.

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by A305: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Telling by the way the guy flaunts cash and luxuries, you would know it's isn't clean money as no history of him being an Entreprenuer. However, I thought of him and Hushpuppi as puppets used to launder money by politicians and the big shots in Nigeria. Currency round tripping but he would rather call himself bureau de change. Oya where is he now because I want to change my 2dollar to naira.

New money and the flaunt is like an empty barrel because of the noise but old money flaunt silence as luxury.

Vanity crew over to you.

48 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by PureGoldh(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Chai.....one thing is sure.....There is no shortcut to success.

Crookedly aligned hustles can pay you today but can take away all that it gave to you within 24hrs.

It's good to be good at all times. ..

In addition to that.. My people.. If yOu need Pure Natural Original Honey..
Call or whatsapp 0 81016 66 771

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Sirvolga(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
MOmpha the money man cool

Village people don finally succeeded in bringing this man home grin I pity his little boy”Bobo” the boy Sabi money too

24 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by muystoy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
One down, many more to go, na one by one dem go catch all una useless fraudsters wey dey make legit guys like us feel like we are not doing enough,at times u begin to wonder wetin you do wrong wen idiots like this begin to dey oppress person for social media, I no dey even enta Instagram again, after chopping my data, you go still add depression join ,Hushpuppy,bnaira,investor bj, watch out, I am coming for you

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by naijadrivablog: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin

I have two relatives in Dubai, one of them is my sibling. Any Nigerian in Dubai that flaunts wealth is either:

1. An expatriate/professional
2. Drug pusher
3. Internet/romance scammers
4. Money launderers/cleaners
5. Pottaporty/Ashewo/olosho
6. Criminals (miscellaneous)
7. Instagram fakers (borrow shine etc)

Even if you are employed by a company over there, outside the above listed, you can not make enough to flaunt wealth like Mompha and Hushpuppi.

The average salary is 120k - 200k per month, you pay for BEDSPACE for N50k to 80k PER MONTH, feeding nko, transportation etc. Which money do you have left to flaunt

If you are earning N50k - N100k in Nigeria, what someone in Dubai is better than you is just that they have 24hrs light,good environment, bragging rights to have travelled abroad, etc. Give and take, you are at par.

If you like, argue with me.

261 Likes 23 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Dhayor001(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
This Christmas go red for a lot of people.

Relatives with "hard working" children abroad

Girls with "honest and dedicated" fiances

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by ForeThinker: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
His case is international

Na FBI hold him most Case files

EFCC is jux doing the dirty jobs ..

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Oluwaseyi00(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Audio Money embarassed

5 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by passyhansome(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hushpuppi is next

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Thisis2raw(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Won't say anything till full detail is available

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Zimbola7: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
sad
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Trimque2k1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zimbola7:
I keep saying it
all these instagram billionaires with fishy source of income is in one shady business or the other

more to go down soon

worse thing is that they'll be using it to intimidate hard working guys making you think you come this world come play
For 9ja no body holy.

3 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Commentor: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
madridguy:
shocked shocked So Mompha is also going inbox? undecided

Na him dey clear am for them.

Pretty soon some names Nigerians expect would be released.

8 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
The simple answer, no legitimate business man will be flaunting wads of cash like a common hustler.

Your clients or partners sef go dey look you with one kain eye.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Aboguede(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
We all know baba is up to something grin

If you know that you are not surprised by this arrest gather here

54 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Adrian98(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Remaining hushpuppi

13 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by money121(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Wande22(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
shocked

Hushpuppi and Airforce1/IamAirforce1 MENTHOL NEXT!!!!!

grin grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by iamswizz(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
he could have gone to russia though

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Police Recover Lovers’ Corpses From Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.