Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Trump Describes Jay-z's Language As Filthy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Describes Jay-z's Language As Filthy (578 Views)

Trump Describes Zelensky As The Greatest Salesman, US spent $200bl on Ukraine wa / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Stormy Daniels Describes Donald Trump's Manhood, Size, Likens It To A Toad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Describes Jay-z's Language As Filthy by HollaAyo(m): 3:06am On May 30, 2018
Again recalling his 2016 campaign victory, President Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton and one of her campaign surrogates, Jay-Z, who he said used "filthy" language that made him look "clean-cut" by comparison.

"The only way she filled up the arena was to get Jay-Z," he said to boos in Nashville. "And his language was so filthy that it made me, like, the most clean-cut human being on earth. It's true."
Trump continued, "He'd stand up there before those crowds, and by the way, without any musical instruments, I had much bigger crowds than he was drawing. But he'd stand up before those crowds, and he'd use the F word and Hillary would sit back -- 'oh I'm in trouble, oy, please don't have him use that kind of language anymore,' and then he'd finish, and everybody would leave, and she'd be standing up making a speech to 400 people."
He again noted that Rep. Marsha Blackburn's Democratic opponent Phil Bredesen "supported her."
Jay-Z caused a headache for the Clinton campaign with a November 4, 2016, concert. During that show, he used several vulgar terms while rapping lyrics to his songs.
Trump was similarly horrified by the language the famed rapper used, saying the next day, ""He used every word in the book last night," Trump said. "He used language last night that was so bad and then Hillary said, 'I did not like Donald Trump's lewd language.' My lewd language. I tell you what, I've never said what he said in my life."
Trump was caught on tape using extremely vulgar language on the "Access Hollywood" tape, which was released in October 2016.
Earlier this year, Trump also made headlines for using vulgar language when reports surfaced that he called multiple poorer nations "shithole countries.

More; http://aprokotown.cf/2018/05/30/trump-describes-jay-zs-language-as-filthy/

Re: Trump Describes Jay-z's Language As Filthy by Morbeta11(m): 3:33am On May 30, 2018
Jay Z's nose Family reunion.

Re: Trump Describes Jay-z's Language As Filthy by malware: 4:50am On May 30, 2018
What of his (Trump's) own language? Grab them by the ass

1 Like

Re: Trump Describes Jay-z's Language As Filthy by elgramz: 6:36am On May 30, 2018
Trump no send anybody o

(1) (Reply)

USA: The Republican Party Might One Day Be Banned As A Domestic Terrorist Group / What Is United Nations Doing About Looming War Between Iran And USA / Iran's Leader Blasts Trump As He Leads Friday Prayers For First Time In 8yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.