Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Pre-order Nigeria Jersey, How Much It Cost From Nike And When It On Sale - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Pre-order Nigeria Jersey, How Much It Cost From Nike And When It On Sale (659 Views)

New Nigeria Football Kit From Nike - How Would You Rate This? (Photos) / Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original / See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pre-order Nigeria Jersey, How Much It Cost From Nike And When It On Sale by Mandynews(f): 6:37am On May 30, 2018
Nigeria World Cup kit 2018 release date: How do I pre-order new shirt, how much does it cost from Nike and when is it on sale?

When does the Nigeria World Cup kit go on sale?
The Nigeria kit release date has been shrouded in secrecy but the company has said it will be on sale in early June.

It is not yet known whether fans will be able to buy the kit before the Super Eagles’ friendly against England at Wembley on Saturday.

How much does the Nigeria World Cup kit cost?
The World Cup shirt will cost $85 (£63.75 RRP).

Following a meeting with Nike, NFF 2nd Vice President/LMC Chairman Mallam Shehu Dikko said: “The meeting was at the instance of Nike.

“The company’s representatives at the meeting expressed delight with the performances of the various National Teams since they came on board and we both agreed that it was time for a much bigger contract.

“That would be actualised very soon.

“The new Super Eagles’ jerseys will be released into the global market, including several NIKE shops across Nigeria, on 29th May 2018, just before the Eagles fly out to London for the friendly match against England.

“The cost would be $85 for one.”

How do I pre-order the Nigeria World Cup shirt?
Nike does not have a process for UK customers to pre-order the Nigeria shirt.

But you can register on the waiting list here (https://www.nike.com/events-registration/event?id=102029&code=Naija?cp=euns_twit_052818_event_cs_mi855) to be entered into the draw, with winners being able to purchase the shirt this Friday, June 1, by attending NikeTown London.

If you are successful, you will be notified via the Nike app.

Source: https://mandynews.com/2018/05/30/how-to-pre-order-nigeria-jersey/

Re: How To Pre-order Nigeria Jersey, How Much It Cost From Nike And When It On Sale by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On May 30, 2018
Placing my order....
Re: How To Pre-order Nigeria Jersey, How Much It Cost From Nike And When It On Sale by opera1(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2018
$85? Dat's almost 40k for a shirt.
I can only buy it if dey will take me to Russia.
Re: How To Pre-order Nigeria Jersey, How Much It Cost From Nike And When It On Sale by tolugar: 6:55am On May 30, 2018
$85 X #360 = #30,600

But wait ooo

Some people are wearing theirs for like one month now. How come.
Re: How To Pre-order Nigeria Jersey, How Much It Cost From Nike And When It On Sale by xreal: 6:59am On May 30, 2018
opera1:
$85? Dat's almost 40k for a shirt.
I can only buy it if dey will take me to Russia.

Going for the world cup is easy, accommodation and flight ticket, na him be wahala.
Re: How To Pre-order Nigeria Jersey, How Much It Cost From Nike And When It On Sale by opera1(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2018
tolugar:
$85 X #360 = #30,600

But wait ooo

Some people are wearing theirs for like one month now. How come.

Aba made

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi: England Can Reach 2018 World Cup Semi-finals / Group D Nigeria Vs Iceland 22/06/18 4pm / What Happened When A Fan Tried To Grab Mohammed Sallah's Injured Arm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.