Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

“ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively (17674 Views)

Fans Reacts Simi Pours Water On Husband, Adekunle Gold, And Mother's Face(video) / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me / "I Wanna Lick You" - Simi To Her Husband, Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by TrendsVibes(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2018

X3M Artiste; Simi goes had on her twitter page this morning warning Nigerians who take their pastors as God. Those who calls their pastors ‘Daddy’ She tries tonmake her fans understand they can communicate to God without the help of any man.

Some fans reactions are supportive, while others are against her saying she’s been reading too much of Daddy Freeze.

She wrote:

“Guys, your pastor is not God.

God has given you the power to communicate with him directly.

Hes ur Father!

Don’t let any pastors bully you into submitting out of fear to a God of love.

Your pastor ‘might be’ anointed but so are you!

See tweet below:

See fans reaction;

Source:
http://trendsvibes.com/2018/04/12/dont-let-any-pastor-bully-you-simi-pours-out-aggressively/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Ezigboune: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Christians and Christianity, all in another dimension other than its main purpose

6 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by TrendsVibes(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Ezigboune:
Incase

Incase? grin

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Speak on girl speak on....... go girl

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by donstan18: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by TrendsVibes(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy

Some said its like a pastor has "Used" her grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2018
TrendsVibes:

Some said its like a pastor has "Used" her grin grin grin
Some said or you said undecided you better watch your mouth.....

6 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Shedrack777: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2018
make she talk wetin she wan talk, na she e concern. wetin concern me na how i go take lick, suck and knack her abunnan

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by TrendsVibes(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Some said or you said undecided you better watch your mouth.....

I can show you tweets tongue
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by TrendsVibes(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Shedrack777:
make she talk wetin she wan talk, na she e concern. wetin concern me na how i go take lick, suck and knack her abunnan

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Adekorya: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2018
It's so funny how celebrities/people with little understanding or no understanding of how the things of spiritual works are trying to analyse the spiritual things through the knowledge and logic of this world.

Although, she's right about the fact that we all have access to God through Jesus Christ, but what she failed to put into cognisant is that our callings are different and everyone on earth don't have the same communication line with God, and that's exactly the way it's with every religion realm.

Paul the Apostle never had direct contact with Jesus Christ but he did better in proclaiming the gospel of Jesus to the world than those that had direct contact with Jesus when he was on earth...

Instead of her to be talking about our unrighteousness that's standing between our communication line with God, she's attacking Pastors.

What I know is that, the attacking of Christians from outsiders seems not to be working again. And now the devil has now devised a way to make the Christians be their own antagonist (just the like the way it was during the time of Jesus Christ).

Note: Ability to be able to read and write is not enough for you to understand the mystery of the Bible... You might have read the bible from Genesis to Revelation and still knw nothing until someone with anointing and calling higher than you open your eyes to its mystery.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by ollah2: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2018
I read some messages and cant help but shake my head

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by martineverest(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2018
they can't bully me...I know my Bible and they can't interprete Thier own version to me.. after all,why did I go to school?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by JideAmuGiaka: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2018
undecided shut up useless slut.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by cygnus05(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Correct
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Am so in love with this woman, a pure perfect kind of love, I just want to see her happy always, everything about her seems perfect to me, shes so gorgeous & smart too

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by DabLord: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2018
undecided Who's she?

14 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2018
They will never listen!

Some now call there mini-gods Daddy forgetting they have a biological father and call the wife Mummy grin grin grin

Stupidity at its utmost height.

Women now respect the pastor more than there husbands while men respect his pastor more than his parents

7 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Macnnoli4(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Dr Olukoya of MFM once said that MFM trains you to do spiritual warfare and not to depend on pastors, it is a do it yourself church. I guess he is refering partly to this case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by nelsonebby(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2018
pastors right now

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Neminc: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Simi is a fool

13 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by coluka: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Foolish girl, she has started allowing the small fame she has get into her head

12 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by MorataFC: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Yes all of us can talk to God but how many of us dedicate our lives to hear from HIM when he's speaking?
I have said it once let me repeat myself again, no one can be professional in all aspects of life. u can't be a lawyer and the same time be a qualified doctor and be a footballer and be an electrician and be a pastor. (tmaf)
So before u can become a professional in your choice of field you must have expended some time, sacrifice dedication and training, so because there are quack doctors now means u will not seek medical advice when you need of it?
As one of the tweeters said '' if isrealites have the privilege to communicate directly WITH God, Moses wouldn't be in pictures ''

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by chinawapz(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2018
This kind of people suppose not to be contributing to spiritual affairs. For what relationship is between light and darkness? The fake pastor are those giving this people cheap talk.

15 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by talk2percy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
They are bunch of bullies! Just like the way thunder will fire one of them that wants to deceive my woman!

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by MorataFC: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
coluka:
Foolish girl, she has started allowing the small fame she has get into her head
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Vinstel: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ugly girl

6 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by kinkybunny(f): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Neminc:
Simi is a fool
Neminc is a half

6 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Gerrard59(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Only people who don't have a brain can say pastor said this and that.

Learn to ask questions; tough and inquisitive. Why? What? When? Who? How?

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by efilefun(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
The way Nigerians practice religion is way different from how the people who brought this same religion practice it both Christianity and Islam. You see people worship and follow the words of their pastor instead of what the bible says and in Islam some would rather listen to their sheikh instead of what the Quran and Hadith says. No wonder the country had remain in the same spot even with all the prayers from churches and mosques scattered all over the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by JideAmuGiaka: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Euouae:
They will never listen!

Some now call there mini-gods Daddy forgetting they have a biological father and call the wife Mummy grin grin grin

Stupidity at its utmost height.

Women now respect the pastor more than there husbands while men respect his pastor more than his parents

Shut up at once. I call elderly men and women daddy and mummy as well.

If you're pained go kill yourself.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Appointed As NOUN Goodwill Ambassador / Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap / Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.