Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Hoodlums “sack” Sapele Residents, Rape Housewives - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums “sack” Sapele Residents, Rape Housewives (383 Views)

Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums “sack” Sapele Residents, Rape Housewives by OrientDailyNews: 11:36am On May 30, 2018
By Nosa Akenzua, Asaba

Rampaging armed hoodlums in Sapele community in Delta state, have “sacked” its residents, and allegedly raped housewives in the area.

Areas worst hit, investigations revealed, are, Benin Road, New Ogorode Road and Malachi Road where its residents currently sleep with their two eyes open.

Further investigation revealed that these armed hoodlums often begin their operation during night fall till wee hours unhindered and, most times, allegedly rape unsuspecting housewives inside the bush path at gunpoint. Although men and officers of the Sapele Police Division who spoke to our reporter on condition of anonymity claimed they had been doing their best. Some of the residents, including Collins Ejeafe, narrating his ordeal said, “these hoodlums have no mercy at all; they rob us here in Sapele at will; we don’t sleep at all.

Our eyes are open 24 hours and when they come to one’s house and the person has nothing, they will almost kill the person.” It was gathered that, despite screams and shouts when the hoodlums operate, their helpless victims suffer untold punishment especially when they [victims] fail to meet with their demands. A house wife who spoke to
our reporter on condition of anonymity said “ I was attacked on my way home in the evening from the market; they dragged me into the bush where three of them wanted to use me but I begged them. I was on my monthly period and so I gave them the money with me, and they let me off the hook”.

The residents, however, called on the police in the area to redouble their effort with a view to ensuring the hoodlums are brought to book, adding that constant surveillance, especially on night commercial motor cycle operators, would reduce the menace Sources said the hoodlums’ strategy relied on the use of motor cycles under the guise of commercial activities, and that, after surveying their targets, they return at night fall.
But the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Mustafa Muhammad, in a swift reaction, said “we are working hard to bring the hoodlums to book. Sapele community is, at present, a flash point. We will do our best to ensure the people sleep with their two eyes closed.” He called for useful information to aid the police.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/crime/hoodlums-sack-sapele-residents-rape-2/

lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Hoodlums “sack” Sapele Residents, Rape Housewives by Donald95(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2018
They Need Wike whom does not take sh.it from Bandits. Delta slowpoke governor,better emulate
Re: Hoodlums “sack” Sapele Residents, Rape Housewives by gonkin(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2018
Sapele and bad news

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Involved In Alleged Shooting Of Man In China Town, Ojota Arrested / 27 Year Old Man Arrested And Charged To Court Over Alleged Attempt To Rape 60 Ye / Fraudsters Now Use ‘selfies’ To Create Fake Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.