Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

How To Setup Who Can Comment On Your Instagram Posts - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Setup Who Can Comment On Your Instagram Posts (304 Views)

How To Add Music To Your Instagram Posts And Stories? A Step-by-step Guide / How To Setup Chromecast For New Modem Or Router / Russian Fisherman Posts Horrifying Snaps Of His Weird Deep-sea Catches (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup Who Can Comment On Your Instagram Posts by michaelx(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2018
Instagram is one of the best social media platforms so far that has been used to propagate pieces of information all around the world just like Facebook and Twitter. because it’s obvious that people spend most of their time on the platform viewing, liking and commenting on Instagram posts.

Today I’ve got something interesting for my readers because you all are the main reason am putting up these posts and to always keeping updated with important information is my priority. I came to realize that as long as you have people that love you it is certain that you will also have people that hate you. Those people that love you will always want to support you maybe through positive comments on your Instagram posts while those that hate you will want to convince others to join them to hate you through their negative comments.

Read Also: HOW TO RECOVER A DELETED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT POST ON YOUR PHONE

Now here is the good news, Instagram has just recently introduced a new feature that allows you to customize who you would want to comment on your pictures.

Steps on How to Set up Who Can Comment on Your Instagram Posts

If you really want to choose who to comment on your Instagram posts, kindly follow the steps below to get started:
Open your Instagram account on the Instagram app
Goto the menu Options
then scroll down to Settings.
While on the Settings menu, Tap on the section for Comments to head to more detailed Comment menu.
You now can set your account up to allow comments for Everyone, or limit things to just People You Follow and Your Followers, People You Follow, or Your Followers.
On the other way round, You can choose to block the individual that you know that is always leaving bad comments that are obvious on your Instagram posts. And I bet you they won’t know they’re blocked because even when they leave their bad comments, as usual, it won’t be visible to anyone but them only.

Read Also: HOW TO MAKE SAMSUNG CONFERENCE CALL USING THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3

The new comments feature is part of an update Instagram rolled out recently with other minor bug fixes and improvements. If you don’t see the new option for controlling your commenters, it means you will need to update your app and enjoy the new feature.

For me, I think this new feature will help a lot of celebrities and other individuals in this battle against online harassment. Kudos to Instagram.
SOURCE :http://www.viralvista.net/how-to-setup-who-can-comment-on-your-instagram-posts/

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity / Can Huawei 8-port 10GE/GE Uplink Board H901NXED Apply To MA5600T? / How To Replace An Huawi ONU Rapidly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.