Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Mr. Chinedu Became A Millionaire Within A Year - See How He Did It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mr. Chinedu Became A Millionaire Within A Year - See How He Did It (464 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / How To Become A Millionaire Within A Year / Become A Millionaire Within Six Months..free Financial Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Chinedu Became A Millionaire Within A Year - See How He Did It by RosabonServices: 1:22pm On May 30, 2018
“How Big Are Your Dreams?”

This was the question posed at Mr. Chinedu when he visited Rosabon Financial Services office at Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Mr Chinedu who specializes in dealing with the sales and procurement of Auto Spare Parts was looking to expand his business, despite making close to N300,000 monthly, he is rarely able to save any reasonable amount of money at the end of the month.

When asked why? His reply was “As a guy man I like to dey visit bar anytime my money enter and my babe Nkechi no dey let me rest say I too dey waste money, even though she dey follow me chop inside”. However, he noted that he wanted to do more and take his business seriously, as most of his colleagues in the same line of business were doing better than him.

While searching for means to improve his business and finances, he came across a flyer for one of our investment packages, REAP (Rosabon Earning Plan) which piqued his interest and prompted him to visit our office to inquire. He had an insightful discussion with one of our financial advisors and he was advised appropriately according to the goal he was planning to achieve in the next one year.

Mr. Chinedu started a REAP investment in February 2017, choosing to place funds N100,000 monthly in his account by February, 2018 he had accrued N1,276,343. April 2018, Mr Chinedu smiling broadly alongside a happy looking Nkechi, invited some of the staff of Rosabon Financial Services at Port Harcourt to the opening ceremony of two of his new Spare Part auto stores.

Source: http://rosabon-finance.com/blog/mr-chinedu-became-millionaire-within-year-see/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Job Vacancy / How To Deal With An Angry Boss: 5 Simple Tips / 15 New Businesses To Do With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.