Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How To Become A Millionaire Within A Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Millionaire Within A Year (627 Views)

Mr. Chinedu Became A Millionaire Within A Year - See How He Did It / Become A Millionaire Within Six Months..free Financial Empowerment Program / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Millionaire Within A Year by VincentOnuegbu(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Stop for a second to think about how amazing your life would have been right now. If all poor decisions from your past were replaced with powerful, positive and deliberate decisions. Think about the quote “Yesterday you said you will start tomorrow” and “A year from now, you will wish you have started today”. Think about it for a minute, what if every decision you made today was deliberate. What if every decision you make today was one that takes you to the direction of your dreams? Not sideways, not backward but FORWARD.

Think how different and amazing your life will be in 10 years, 5 years, even a year or less. If every action you took was powerful. Think about all the uncultured decisions you make every single day; health, financially, even in relationships. Think about things like smoking, drinking or partying.

Why do we all perceive limitations and at the same time remain in the ordinary. Most of us do it because we don’t want to fall out of place. We don’t want to be left out. As stupid as that sounds, we still end up being that stupid. We can’t say no to our friends, because they might not love us anymore. Once wouldn’t hurt, right? But it does. It stops us from reaching our full potential.

Then when we look back at our life with the worst of all emotion – REGRET. You start thinking things like; I should have done this or I should have done that, but you didn’t.

What if you take excuses off the table today and take only positive actions toward your financial goals. Do you think it’s possible to be a millionaire within a year regardless of your current situation? Of course you could – Of course it’s possible.

But then “possible” and “what you are going to do about it” are two totally different things. “Possible” and your “excuses” are going to dance together to bring forth results.

Now that you know that it’s possible to have and be anything you want. What’s your excuses?

Time is not an excuse – Most of us sleep and waste far too much time.

Circumstance is not an excuse – Your current condition is not an excuse.

Take that first step. We get comfortable living the average life and somehow think that it’s easier to remain average – struggling for money to pay bills, struggling for energy to retain our loved ones, struggling for everything except the small things that really matters.

Decide, commit and remain disciplined no matter what obstacles that surrounds you. Have a clear vision of what you want and commit to the decisions that will put you in the directions of your dreams.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Within A Year by stefany00: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
just got admission and there is no one to help me out...by 5th balloting for hostels will commence, if I do not pay my school fees I won't be able to ballot and it will cost me a lot...my school fees is #63,500....UNILAG.....pls I will appreciate any kind gesture....
first bank

pls invest in child education....
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Within A Year by VincentOnuegbu(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
stefany00:
just got admission and there is no one to help me out...by 5th balloting for hostels will commence, if I do not pay my school fees I won't be able to ballot and it will cost me a lot...my school fees is #63,500....UNILAG.....pls I will appreciate any kind gesture....
first bank

pls invest in child education....

Kindly create a thread for this and stop derailing my thread.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Within A Year by stefany00: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
VincentOnuegbu:

Thank you sir, God bless
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Within A Year by stefany00: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
VincentOnuegbu:

but I don't know how...if u could help me. I won't mind
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Within A Year by Goddys(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
VincentOnuegbu:

Stop for a second to think about how amazing your life would have been right now. If all poor decisions from your past were replaced with powerful, positive and deliberate decisions. Think about the quote “Yesterday you said you will start tomorrow” and “A year from now, you will wish you have started today”. Think about it for a minute, what if every decision you made today was deliberate. What if every decision you make today was one that takes you to the direction of your dreams? Not sideways, not backward but FORWARD.

Think how different and amazing your life will be in 10 years, 5 years, even a year or less. If every action you took was powerful. Think about all the uncultured decisions you make every single day; health, financially, even in relationships. Think about things like smoking, drinking or partying.

Why do we all perceive limitations and at the same time remain in the ordinary. Most of us do it because we don’t want to fall out of place. We don’t want to be left out. As stupid as that sounds, we still end up being that stupid. We can’t say no to our friends, because they might not love us anymore. Once wouldn’t hurt, right? But it does. It stops us from reaching our full potential.

Then when we look back at our life with the worst of all emotion – REGRET. You start thinking things like; I should have done this or I should have done that, but you didn’t.

What if you take excuses off the table today and take only positive actions toward your financial goals. Do you think it’s possible to be a millionaire within a year regardless of your current situation? Of course you could – Of course it’s possible.

But then “possible” and “what you are going to do about it” are two totally different things. “Possible” and your “excuses” are going to dance together to bring forth results.

Now that you know that it’s possible to have and be anything you want. What’s your excuses?

Time is not an excuse – Most of us sleep and waste far too much time.

Circumstance is not an excuse – Your current condition is not an excuse.

Take that first step. We get comfortable living the average life and somehow think that it’s easier to remain average – struggling for money to pay bills, struggling for energy to retain our loved ones, struggling for everything except the small things that really matters.

Decide, commit and remain disciplined no matter what obstacles that surrounds you. Have a clear vision of what you want and commit to the decisions that will put you in the directions of your dreams.
You just talk too much with no pragmatic way to make wealth. So are you saying every poor man in the street lacks the basics of how to make wealth?

Look at your palm..the lines there are different in every living persons. While some will make wealth, others will be compensated with wisdom and knowledge of life. In everything, the universe will always find a way to sustain every life in it so long we make little efforts.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Designing Or Photography / Peace Corps Bill Still On Course / Help : I Don't Want To Make Another Career Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.