Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. (4995 Views)

Microverse? / I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free / Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by echibuzor: 2:05pm On May 30, 2018
Have you heard of Andela? No [url]andela.co[/url].

Some of us are not resident in Lagos so we cannot just up and leave to join the bootcamp even when we are invited for the interview.

Enter [url]microverse.org[/url] | Learn coding remotely, get paired with a student of your knowledge level and grow together over the space of 1 year (If you don't have a previous knowledge) or 20 weeks (If you have 3 months or equivalent knowledge of Javascript language.).

The path is HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, Ruby, Ruby on Rails.

I just went to the coding challenge history and I can only see 3 Nigerians (including myself.) Meet you there. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by lordally(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
echibuzor:

Some of us are not resident in Lagos so we cannot just up and leave to join the bootcamp even when we are invited for the interview.

Enter [url]microverse.org[/url] | Learn coding remotely, get paired with a student of your knowledge level and grow together over the space of 1 year (If you don't have a previous knowledge) or 20 weeks (If you have 3 months or equivalent knowledge of Javascript language.).

I just went to the coding challenge history and I can only see 3 Nigerians (including myself.) Meet you there. Thank you.
Hello boss where you able to get a job after the training??
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by echibuzor: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
lordally:

Hello boss where you able to get a job after the training??

Yes, fortunately I was able to get a remote job after completing the training.
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by lordally(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
echibuzor:

Waow!! That's cool oo!!! I'm currently undergoing a training on Software Engineering at STUTERN...and it's for 4 months...and we would be linked to Jobs after the training but here in Nigeria Sha...abeg make I email u bro
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by lordally(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
echibuzor:

Bro you see this remote job of a thing has always been my dream bro!!! Cos with that I'll be able to have at least a good life here in Nigeria... although I intend to relocate abraod with IT as time goes on Sha....I've sent you a mail please let's hook up abeg....if it's okay by you
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by coleB(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
if i may ask poster, which stable internet service provider/ data subscription did you use while running the programme?

is it a live video classes?
if so, which video app medium do microverse employ in d teaching process
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by echibuzor: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
coleB:
if i may ask poster, which stable internet service provider/ data subscription did you use while running the programme?

is it a live video classes?
if so, which video app medium do microverse employ in d teaching process

I was using Smile lte. And Microverse uses zoom for their classes
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by coleB(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
thanks for responding.
a full day class consume like how much gigabyte of data with the data plan you used?
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by jansonn(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
I just logged in, I pray this ends well. Quite optimistic
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by plero(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2021
echibuzor:

Boss, I did like to email you for more info if you don't mind. Currently using Odin Project for study.
Thanks much
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by AustainoPatrick(m): 2:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Good day boss @echibuzor

I just started the registration process at microverse.org,
please can I get your number or email to ask you some questions and guidelines

I'm still confused on how to go about the teaching.

Thanks in advance
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by jesmond3945: 10:03pm On May 31, 2022
echibuzor:

i heard the training is 15k, were you able to complete the payment.
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by Julius209(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
jansonn:
how did it go, bro?
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by echibuzor: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
jesmond3945:
i heard the training is 15k, were you able to complete the payment.

It took a while but yeah. Plus when I signed my ISA the fee tuition was around 8k$
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by bercarray(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
lordally:

Bro you see this remote job of a thing has always been my dream bro!!! Cos with that I'll be able to have at least a good life here in Nigeria... although I intend to relocate abraod with IT as time goes on Sha....I've sent you a mail please let's hook up abeg....if it's okay by you
you are using stuttern? When did u start please
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by shalom4eva(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Unforyunately, The class schedule is not suitable for a 8-5 working class like me

echibuzor:

Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by echibuzor: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2022
shalom4eva:
Unforyunately, The class schedule is not suitable for a 8-5 working class like me

You are right, it isn’t. It’s a full time program.
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by Autobot05: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
lordally:

Waow!! That's cool oo!!! I'm currently undergoing a training on Software Engineering at STUTERN...and it's for 4 months...and we would be linked to Jobs after the training but here in Nigeria Sha...abeg make I email u bro

Can I contact you ? I’ll love to know more pls
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 18, 2022
echibuzor:

saw this microverse last week, but didnt move any further with it
lets connect bro
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
lordally:

Hi, how did it go with stutern?
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by Melanin07(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
If you've heard of Lamdaschool or microverse, then the idea of this coding bootcamp won't be new to you.

Relafinance is a coding school from RelativityLab that aspire to train young people free in software engineering starting with Blockchain program. It is 100% remote.

https://www.relafinance.com

It's a 6months free tuition bootcamp with 3months internship. Unlike lambdaschool and the rest, you don't pay anything even after you graduate. Their working model is similar to Andela.

The best part, immediately after graduation, students will be placed on $500 monthly internship where RelativityLab will be paying the students until they start working.

All admitted students will get free laptop for their studies. Admission Preferences is given to students from Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, South Africa and Madagascar.

All Nigerian students will get free medical insurance throughout the duration of their program.

The admission process is quite different from other coding bootcamps. Check it out here https://www.relafinance.com/admission

There's a referral program.

If you refer anyone to the coding bootcamp, immediately after the student graduation, that person would be paid $250

For more info, email Helpdesk@relafinance.com

@RelativityLab Twitter handle
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by Julius209(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2022
echibuzor:

Hi boss, Thanks for sharing this. I am eternally grateful. I am a student at the university and I just got accepted into the program. Can I cope with the daily micro verse classes if school resumes? Please advise me. I don't want to defer my admission. If you don't mind boss, I want to connect with you
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by simpleken(m): 1:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by Julius209(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2022
jansonn:
How did it go bro?
Re: Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. by Ikechukwu183: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2022
echibuzor:

What's the pay like?

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere, Is Programming That Lucrative? / Lovely Ascii Art In C Code! / I Need Ideas On How To Develop Sms-based Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.