Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Trusty "Preaching" Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Trusty "Preaching" Bible (238 Views)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Trusty "Preaching" Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
My trusty "preaching" Bible

www.livingwaters.com

One of the greatest antidotes to spiritual anorexia is the discipline of daily feeding on God's Word.

Do you feed on the Bible daily, without fail? If not, why not? Do you feed your stomach daily? Which comes first in your life, your Bible or your belly?

If you mediate on God's Word daily, then you can expect to see a fulfillment of the wonderful promises of Psalm One. Check them out...if you can find the time.

Pic. My trusty "preaching" Bible--purchased in 1980 (for the last few years I've been reading the Scriptures from an iPad and an iPod).

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort5 30 May 2014 at 00:17 ยท

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Stands You Out! / OFM Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 13/06/2018 Wednesday / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.