Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

OFM Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 13/06/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OFM Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 13/06/2018 Wednesday (251 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OFM Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 13/06/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 1:36am On Jun 13, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Wednesday, 13th June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Ezekiel Chapters 28,29&30_

➡TOPIC: *THE INNER WITNESS*

�BIBLE TEXT: Romans 8:6
_For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace._

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Child of God, except the Spirit bears this witness in our hearts, we cannot claim to be children of God. And He cannot bear the witness except we repent of our sins and ask Jesus to be our Saviour and Lord. Our churches are full of people who attend church regularly, belong to
groups, pay their tithe, give to God's work and even try to keep the Ten Commandments. These activities may be good, but they are not enough; Infact, they can be dangerous. When the Lord told His people they had forgotten Him (Jer. 2:32), He was not saying
that they had stopped being religious. That was not their problem rather their problem was that they were using their religion as a substitute for a personal relationship with God. Many people in church make that same mistake. We break God's heart by hiding from Him in church. We are further deceived when we are given
prominence especially as church leaders. On what are you hanging your claim- the inner witness of the Spirit or church membership? If you cannot tell others about your
new birth experience then you have not received Christ. Child of God, make it right with your inner man and let your Spirit bear the witness that you are truly a born again child of God.
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_My Father, my Father, sweet Holy Spirit, help me to truly submit my heart to You with full assurance of your presence in me_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/18 / Don’t Exchange Your Primary Calling For Something Fanciful (2) - Judg 9:10-14 / W.O.R.D Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom(s.o.w) Devotional 03/07/2018 Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.