Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Former Senate Leader Did To God For ‘making Him A Man’ [PHOTOS] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Former Senate Leader Did To God For ‘making Him A Man’ [PHOTOS] (263 Views)

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Former Senate Leader Did To God For ‘making Him A Man’ [PHOTOS] by Nadeemkumi: 4:38pm On May 30, 2018
Erstwhile Senate leader, Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba has built a 1,000 capacity Roman Catholic church in Akparabong, his hometown in Cross River state in fulfillment of his promise to God for making him successful.

At the dedication ceremony, Ndoma-Egba, who represented Cross River Central at the Senate from 2003 to 2015, said he built the church to fulfill the promise he made to God at the age of 11, adding that the Church project was kicked off in 2003.

His words: “Growing up, I made a promise to God to build Him a church if He made me a man. He made me a man ages ago but He has thankfully been patient with me to this day.

See photos with details here: https://newsworth.ng/former-senate-leader-ndoma-egba-god-making-man-photos/
Re: What Former Senate Leader Did To God For ‘making Him A Man’ [PHOTOS] by oglalasioux(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2018
A hospital would have been better.

(1) (Reply)

10 Bible Verses To Help Boost Your Productivity / Brethren, How Do You Fast ? / CAC GS Urges Religious Leaders, Politicians To Shun Hate Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.