Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players (28496 Views)

Osimhen, Aribo, Akpeyi Return As Rohr Unveil 24-Man Eagles Squad For 2021 AFCON / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2018
oshe11:
Touchè
I mistook him for van the learner sweeper
But Vanzekin is better than Uzoho, Akpeyi and Ezenwa joined together.

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by oshe11: 9:49pm On May 30, 2018
Naughtytboy:
na the condition wey we find ourselves be dat

And we dey expect to do a LEICESTER

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by oshe11: 9:51pm On May 30, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

But Vanzekin is better than Uzoho, Akpeyi and Ezenwa joined together.
Lolz.....

U don mean it......

He is good but he rushes out too much, he wants to be a Neuer bt he never sabi

If he is really better, what happened to him?
He went missing like Chrisantus and the rest?

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by oshe11: 9:52pm On May 30, 2018
Who even know where Osimehn dey now sef

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz.....

U don mean it......

He is good but he rushes out too much, he wants to be a Neuer bt he never sabi

If he is really better, what happened to him?
He went missing like Chrisantus and the rest?

I heard he went back to school. The guy was good. I remember Netherlands 2005. He scored a superb penalty against the host Netherlands. The guy started with the U-17 alongside Mikel Obi. He didn't disappear like Chrisantus.

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 30, 2018
What da hell happened to Chrisantus sef ? undecided
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by oshe11: 10:03pm On May 30, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

I heard he went back to school. The guy was good. I remember Netherlands 2005. He scored a superb penalty against the host Netherlands. The guy started with the U-17 alongside Mikel Obi. He didn't disappear like Chrisantus.
Yeah! I remember

Shocking to hear he went back to school tho

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by pascalbenz: 10:05pm On May 30, 2018
We reject that spirit..... DIE BY FIRE!!
oshe11:
Arg 4-1 Nig
Cro 2-0 Nig
Ice 0-0 Niggrin

Bookmark IT

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by oshe11: 10:08pm On May 30, 2018
pascalbenz:
We reject that spirit..... DIE BY FIRE!!
Amen oooo

But just being realistic while expecting a Miracle
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by Naughtytboy: 10:09pm On May 30, 2018
oshe11:

And we dey expect to do a LEICESTER
we have a very good midfield. Mikel ndidi, two powerful forwards, fast wingers.
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by oshe11: 10:10pm On May 30, 2018
Naughtytboy:
we have a very good midfield. Mikel ndidi, two powerful forwards, fast wingers.
Lol......

Powerful kè

All we have is Mikel Ndidi and Moses

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by Naughtytboy: 10:15pm On May 30, 2018
oshe11:
Lol......

Powerful kè

our wingers are Good Victor Moses is a treat to any team .dat simy guy is lanky and skilful
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by WesleyPepper: 10:16pm On May 30, 2018
oshe11:
Yeah.....

Editted it....

That goal pained me sha....

Dude just run come out come chop chipping
E pain me die... I no get strength take breakfast that day

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by oshe11: 10:17pm On May 30, 2018
WesleyPepper:
E pain me die... I no get strength take breakfast that day
Lol......
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by histemple: 10:18pm On May 30, 2018
Forzap:
akpeyi still Made it which kine jazz dis guy dey use Biko sad sad sad

It's not jazz.

Akpeyi and Amaju pinnick are Itsekiri. That is the magic.

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by oshe11: 10:18pm On May 30, 2018
Naughtytboy:
our wingers are Good Victor Moses is a treat to any team .dat simy guy is lanky and skilful
Lets see how it goes sha......

Anything can happen in futbol

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by SniperSmurf(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2018
Let's hope Super Eagles can beat England. We need that win to boost morale.
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by kmaster007: 10:50pm On May 30, 2018
make dis Coach do well sha. coz common Congo dem no fit beat
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by toscolee(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2018
Naughtytboy:
i tell you, up to date i don't know what happened to vanzekin
he went back to school
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by blazer2018: 11:11pm On May 30, 2018
oshe11:
Who even know where Osimehn dey now sef

Him dey Wolfsburg bench or team B
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by anigold(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2018
akeentech:
Every oda national don 4get sey dem name dia list, na only 9ja remain. we dey wait 4 Presidential list
I hope we will not see fulani herdsmen on final list for the world cup..
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by Bruemath(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2018
Good one
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by Movicq(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by enonche85(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2018
Forzap:
akpeyi still Made it which kine jazz dis guy dey use Biko sad sad sad

Na one baba for Lesotho do the jazz for akpeyi. grin

Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by Pharaoh001(f): 11:58pm On May 30, 2018
Shesanido:
I just like the guy. I pray he make it. I want Simon Moses to also be in the team.

Nigeria will surely pass the group stage and will need Simon Moses in knock out stage. By then, he would have been strong enough to play.

Naive post... undecided
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by baman22(m): 12:52am On May 31, 2018
Na wa for dis Rohr o
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by odehaj: 1:55am On May 31, 2018
Last last it’s Uzoho that will be No.1. That’s why Rohr is using him mostly for the friendlies now. Ezenwa would just be on the bench throughout. He is short&jittery!
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by tafat: 3:24am On May 31, 2018
No be small thing o, we believe in Nigeria, betway must pay us this world cup o
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by Nobody: 3:55am On May 31, 2018
What happened to Christantus Macauley and Ejike Uzoenyi... These two were just too good then.
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by amstamon: 4:42am On May 31, 2018
oshe11:
Lol......

Powerful kè

And Musa grin
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by emperorblog(m): 5:57am On May 31, 2018
if he like he should go and borrow messi and ronldo what i know is ww wont pass the,group,stage
read more cool and intresting story on
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:57am On May 31, 2018
oshe11:
Someone that cant make chelsea B team nai we wan carry go WC wen other teams dey drop Lacazette, alonso, etc
no be small thing ooo

Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Paolo Rossi Dies At 64 / Tennis: Australian Open 2012