Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Photos: Reverned Father And Sister Chilling With Beer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Reverned Father And Sister Chilling With Beer (712 Views)

Rev. Father Drink And Anoint Man With Beer Publicly, Charles And Others React / Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Reverned Father And Sister Chilling With Beer by sosgrafix(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2018

This pictures popped up on social media and it’s causing serious argument online.
A Reverend father and some reverend sisters were pictured chilling with bottles of beer after the day’s work. The unusual pictures have gone viral since they were shared on social media platforms.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-qpXYXq6n65I/Ww7-Or3ltgI/AAAAAAAAGJ0/arESHG6sKUgmcsEb8GF3ZkRxfETeKA7KACLcBGAs/s320/KALS.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

This Video Will Make You Love Regina Daniels' [ Boyfriends, Family, Age, Cars] / Top 10 In My Feelings Challenge - Drake (gone Wrong) Kiki Do You Love Me / Be Sincere!!!! Chioma VS Cee-c Who Is The Most Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.