Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,019 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories (10443 Views)

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? / N-power: We Are Yet To Be Posted In Rivers State To Our Various Ppa. / N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 10:00pm On May 30, 2018
17 months into N-Power, we have received tonnes of impact stories, some of which are told in our #MuchMore series.

Today, we share the story of Dike Charles, who unsolicited, sent his story to us, grateful for #NPowerNG. Together with Maigari and Suri, they now employ others.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by johnbuck81(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2018
u people will not deploy us... u keep talking about due time or soon for over 6 months now. do u know how many people u are holding back for not deploying the 2017 beneficiaries?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by BiafranBushBoy: 10:07pm On May 30, 2018
You mean the guys you owe about 4 months?

Fvck you and your impact story. Bunch of retards.

These guys depended on your Godforsaken change, and here they are wailing. You sit behind a stupid laptop and post shiit!!!

One day we are gonna find you, and hunt you and your stupid govt down!

Even youwin was a better fraud than this. At least it made some hustling guys millionaires.

Bunch of stupid retards masquerading as govt officials!!

Fvxk you!!!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by BiafranBushBoy: 10:11pm On May 30, 2018
johnbuck81:
u people will not deploy us... u keep talking about due time or soon for over 6 months now. do u know how many people u are holding back for not deploying the 2017 beneficiaries?

Guess you voted for change.

You are gonna keep waiting, while the asshole behind this moniker flexes your money!!

Keep waiting for npower. When you are old, you'd then realize how shallow your thought process was for waiting for assholes to make you rich from npower.

A govt that appoints dead people into power, you think you mean shiitt to them?

Lol...

13 Likes

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 5:57am On May 31, 2018
johnbuck81:

Good day, sir.

We have not forgotten about you guys or the deployment process, I can assure you that we are working tirelessly to make the process a success, so we won’t have same lapses like the 2016 process.

1 Like

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by johnbuck81(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

We have not forgotten about you guys or the deployment process, I can assure you that we are working tirelessly to make the process a success, so we won’t have same lapses like the 2016 process.
all this is just story... I know you have to defend ur employers. the government is gathering money for campaign.

16 Likes

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by johnbuck81(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You are gonna keep waiting, while the asshole behind this moniker flexes your money!!

Keep waiting for npower. When you are old, you'd then realize how shallow your thought process was for waiting for assholes to make you rich from npower.

Lol...
hey...calm down.i never voted for change.stop running ur mouth like a loose tap.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by honestivo(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2018
And this impacts will continue
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Deflorence(f): 12:35am On Jun 01, 2018
NPOWERNG please this is JUNE and 2nd quarter of the year, plllleeeaaseee! any GOODNEWS?.
DON'T DISAPPOINT THIS TIME.
#SOONISNOW#VERYSOONISNOW#EMPOWERUS.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by iyrojc(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

The same old Story. What happens after we've waited for over 5monts now? Are we going to receive pay for all these months of waiting?

7 Likes

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by RemedyLab: 7:17am On Jun 01, 2018
angry

Leave story for super story

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by MRAKBEE(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2018
Some persons even had to resign from work cos of Npower.. What a country!!
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by obi58: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Sai Baba grin[center][/center][center][/center]
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol...

2 Likes

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2018
Liars and.propaganda

Useless buffoons

Everywhere I look all I see are unhappy people

And you are here typing rubbish lies

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by jayinfo2(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2018
When will the deployment of the new npower software Program start. I wrote my test last Week. Any update on that ??
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Gpbrainy: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2018
May 2017 stipend pls.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Gpbrainy: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Gpbrainy:
May 2017 stipend pls.
2018 I mean
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Dah why I didn't want to stress my sef in this Npower stuff.... 17 hour remaining for nairalandd party is going to be fun and intresting. U can clink on this link or pm me for more information is going to be fun....... Don't miss it...https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0/21
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Maket: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2018
This story is strong oh. You mean master program is very cheap in maiduguiri?

3 Likes

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Metuh: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Impact story with that paltry 30k

5 Likes

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2018
smiley
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by hardywaltz(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Good news gives so many people heartburn
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by miqos02(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Cool
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by emmabest2000(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2018
Always Stories

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by EmmaLege: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Okay
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Pavore9: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2018
We all have our stories.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by seguno2: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2018
johnbuck81:
all this is just story... I know you have to defend ur employers. the government is gathering money for campaign.

Stories of a demonic group of liars and thieves called APC led by Buhari and Tinubu.
Imagine them saying TONNES of impact?
Maybe impact of stolen money in their pocket
What a bunch of scavenging rogues we have in our hands
Do you have your PVC ready?
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVCs ready?
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by oluscofield(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

Really? six months gone? what sort of process take that long?
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by rahl12(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Please nairalanders, I need a job. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering. I am a serving in kwara state, will be passing out at the beginning of next month. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state. Please help a brother. I have experience in operation various of machines.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: robert11marshall@gmail.com
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by seguno2: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Gpbrainy:
May 2017 stipend pls.

They have been owing money for one year?
These guys are wicked!
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by seguno2: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders, I need a job. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering. I am a serving in kwara state, will be passing out at the beginning of next month. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state. Please help a brother. I have experience in operation various of machines.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: robert11marshall@gmail.com

Find a mechanic’s garage and volunteer to learn and set up a modern garage by fixing people’s vehicles in a quality manner for good value price.

1 Like

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Histrings08(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Yes.. Ama living witness.. I'm not a buharist buh npowerng is and has been a success..can you believe I actually benefitted from government even if u think it's small... Npowerng, kindly continue empowering people and sort the new ones out... Bless up

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / GE Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.