Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG (22111 Views)

N-power: We Are Yet To Be Posted In Rivers State To Our Various Ppa. / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet / 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by ezenwaez(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2021
The Federal Government on Thursday said all outstanding payments of the N-Power Batches A and N-Power Batches B beneficiaries have been made.

About 14,000 N-Power beneficiaries of the Batches A and B who were exited last year were not paid their five months allowances.

The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq, last year directed those N-Power volunteers affected to report to their various State Focal Persons for verification and re-validation.

The directive was given by the Minister as part of efforts to resolve unpaid stipends withheld due to discrepancies in records of the N-Power beneficiaries.

The Ministry also stated that investigations conducted by the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) following the omission indicated that some N-Power beneficiaries were also getting salaries from other federal government MDAs.

However, speaking in Abuja during a workshop organised by the ministry on effective media reporting of the humanitarian sector, the minister said: “I do not think we still have the issue of N-Power backlog. We have sorted that out with the office of the Accountant General of the Federation.

“It has been a very tedious process but as at the last count, we have paid all the N-Power beneficiaries after the series of processes.

“Now, we have moved to the N-Power Batch C. Currently, the Ministry is about concluding the enrollment of 1,000,000 N-Power Batch-C applicants in two streams of 500,000 N-Power Batch C beneficiaries in the first instance and another 500,000 N-Power Batch C beneficiaries later.

“For the N-Power Batch A and B, as you are aware, they have exited and they have been put into programme in partnership with the Central Bank of Nigeria for them to be engaged in meaningful employment or trade.”

The Minister also hinted that it will commence the payment of N5,000 each to one million urban workers in the informal sector.

She said: “The Rapid Response Register has been put in place by the Ministry as a shock responsive intervention register specifically targeted at the urban informal workers impacted by the Covid-19 Pandemic.

“One million beneficiaries will receive cash transfers of N5, 000 for six months. A pilot scheme commenced earlier this year with 3,115 beneficiaries in Lagos and Abuja. It will be scaled nationwide.”

On the sensitization of the poor and vulnerable ahead of administering COVID-19 vaccines on them, she said: “We have commenced the sensitization process already; we are working with the National Primary Health Care Development Agency to see that we achieve this. We have started with the workers and we have vaccinated those that are going to the field to sensitize these particular group of people and then we will start administering the vaccine.”
By Faith Yahaya, Abuja
https://thenationonlineng.net/weve-paid-all-n-power-beneficiaries-fg/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by extol1(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2021
if you believe the fg press like and if otherwise press share

16 Likes 160 Shares

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by BikoMERCYme(f): 8:32pm On May 27, 2021
See them shouting because they paid just 10k.........
How does that influence beneficiaries live.........
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by phemmyfour: 8:57pm On May 27, 2021
Awọn onigbese
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by EyezofGod120: 9:28pm On May 27, 2021
angry na so I carry 10k go market o,,to buy food stuff,,to my surprise wetin I use 10k buy no full bagco bag ,,like 7to8yrs ago,if my mama carry 10k go market d food wey she go buy we go eat am for complete 1month,,gas.na 2500 now

34 Likes

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by akosy(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2021
Since this Npower was taken from Osinbajo, it has lost its purpose.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 27, 2021
Hmmm,,,, some powers that be don pocket some beneficiaries' money. I know someone who is still hoping to get about 3 months' salaries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by FalseProphet1(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2021
No government on Earth has lied to her citizens the way our government has done to us.

This I have seen.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by iampeterben(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2021
If you have not been paid go on their twitter handle and tackle them not here.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by largehead: 9:29pm On May 27, 2021

I haven’t gotten mine lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Deathforall: 9:29pm On May 27, 2021
grin
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by simhosting: 9:29pm On May 27, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by tito44: 9:29pm On May 27, 2021
God punish Yusuf Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:30pm On May 27, 2021
How? When I've not been paid?
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by espn(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2021
Same thing with survival funds...Very useless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by MAGG0T(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
Waillers will always disagree

5k stipdends can change your life?? Your mentality really needs to be examined ...you pauper

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Timblaze(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2021
wink
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by careytommy37(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2021
Chai. BMC members don lose work be that o grin
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by funkekemi(f): 9:32pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
Waillers will always disagree.
Goodlucks sure-P nonsense was only used to embezzle funds. Atleast buhari de pay. But as usual waillers will disagree.
npower boys no wonder you don't make a coherent statement in politics section.

28 Likes

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Ngenge(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2021
God should pass His judgement on all notorious people speedily. Its getting worse by the seconds. I don't think any administration will be worse than this current ones

3 Likes

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Emeka71(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2021
They lie.

1 Like

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Davidski(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2021
This change Buhari and APC forgot to give me would later purge them last last undecided

2 Likes

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by PastorFire: 9:33pm On May 27, 2021
Lori Iro
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Godjone(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2021
Useless liars
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Mysticwebb: 9:34pm On May 27, 2021
So the batch C have not even been engaged since? Maybe it will be concluded in 2023 around election time.

1 Like

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by seunmohmoh(f): 9:35pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
Waillers will always disagree.
Goodlucks sure-P nonsense was only used to embezzle funds. Atleast buhari de pay. But as usual waillers will disagree.
Rest...old picture!
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by ceaser: 9:35pm On May 27, 2021
Lai Muhammed should have been mandated to say this. He will be smoother in passing across the lie.

3 Likes

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by hofeshhomes: 9:35pm On May 27, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by TheRedpillguy: 9:35pm On May 27, 2021
Am sure they have not paid them. The problem with these people is they think they are safe. Don't know why these beneficiaries have not occupied that ministry already.

1 Like

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by SouthSouth1914: 9:37pm On May 27, 2021
And when you owe them, be straight enough to say so!! That’s accountability! You pay them one month and you shout to high heavens..,

1 Like

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by wiseone28: 9:37pm On May 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Mortuary Job / Nigeria Air Force Recruitment For 2017: To Engage 5,000 Nigerians / Fresh Graduate Job Vacancy At United Nations Volunteers (UNV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.