Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice (4774 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by roland2rule(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2018
I just accumulated my money for CAMON X PRO today.

I have been following the phone thread since day 1 and there were good comments from the first users.

Recently, I have seen different complaint from users here saying the CAMON X PRO is giving them problem and headache join .

I am not a phone freak though wink. I only want to get this because my CAMON C7 doesn't have 4G and the internal memory is small.

_____
What should I do please? I don't want to buy JOB for myself cry
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by lanre316: 6:49am On May 31, 2018
What do you mean by JOB
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2018
I recommend gionee m7 or tecno l9+ but really stick to gionee or tecno for your sake.
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by tbadejo25: 7:37am On May 31, 2018
Yes!

henry007:
Here's all you need to know about the Camon X and X Pro

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YkZjCHNNc
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by roland2rule(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2018
lanre316:
What do you mean by JOB

I mean wahala/problem grin grin...
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by lanre316: 8:02am On May 31, 2018
roland2rule:

I mean wahala/problem grin grin...

O I see. I thought buying camon means getting a job. I would have bought 20 camon phones for my friends and family who had been disturbing me to help get them a job. grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by bamac(m): 8:24am On May 31, 2018
lanre316:

O I see. I thought buying camon means getting a job. I would have bought 20 camon phones for my friends and family who had been disturbing me to help get them a job. grin grin cheesy
grin
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by bamac(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2018
roland2rule:

I have been following the phone thread since day 1 and there were good comments from the first users.

Recently, I have seen different complaint from users here saying the CAMON X PRO is giving them problem and headache join .

I am not a phone freak though wink. I only want to get this because my CAMON C7 doesn't have 4G and the internal memory is small.

_____
Dear roland2rule,

Please read the reviews below, it will help.

One thing about all devices is this, no matter how good it is, many will still share their negative experience and this might be due to so many facts which includes factory fault, overhyping and the likes. So far, the reviews from those who bought it on Jumia is fantastic. If with all your tracking of it you feel it is what you need you can go for it. On Jumia there is 7 days free return in case anything happens to the phone which isn't your fault, i think the 7 days is enough to detect factory fault and them you will be assited with return and refund.

I will advice you try Jumia today if you have never and experience the best Jumia service through me.

Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by MilesLamar(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2018
come buy Xiaomi and have peace of mind

5 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by moruphb: 9:43am On May 31, 2018
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by dukeokafor(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2018
I have a Camon X Pro and frankly, I would not advice you to get it.

Battery wise - It is okay in that department.

64gb with a memory card slot and not using a hybrid sim slot is good also.

BUT

The Selfie cam, which seems to be its selling point, is a joke to be honest, the CX had a better processing than the 24mp crap on the X pro. It's like you have to plead with the phone to focus. Even taking pictures with the front flash, you have to take 10 pictures to get one good one.

I wonder why they made no mention of the lens used in the front camera.

It has not been 14 days of using the phone, the screen started developing lines. Currently, the phone is with carlcare, once I get it back, I'm selling it and getting a Xiaomi device.

15 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Realboygenius(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2018
I'm currently using the device and all i could say it that the device is fantastic... battery life and Camera though the front camera is a little over exposed but it should be fixed with an update soon.
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by psoul12: 11:24am On May 31, 2018
roland2rule:

_____

Camon x pro is okay...
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Pweetyteey: 11:25am On May 31, 2018
My sister is using the device and she has no complaint so far,she’s bn njoyn the device you can go ahead and get it.
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Queennette(f): 11:30am On May 31, 2018
dukeokafor:

BUT

The Selfie cam, which seems to be its selling point, is a joke to be honest, the CX had a better processing than the 24mp crap on the X pro. It's like you have to plead with the phone to focus. Even taking pictures with the front flash, you have to take 10 pictures to get one good one.

It has not been 14 days of using the phone, the screen started developing lines. Currently, the phone is with carlcare, once I get it back, I'm selling it and getting a Xiaomi device.

Thank God you said it's in CarlCare. My Xiaomi that developed almost same fault is still in my house with no service center to work on it. Don't get me wrong o... we all have our reservations. But I'd rather pick a phone that has a working service center to one that doesn't. If there's a warranty on your phone, it should be changed. Until i see a fault in the one my brother got, i think it's one of the best devices Tecno Mobile has produced so far.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:58am On May 31, 2018
Queennette:

Thank God you said it's in CarlCare. My Xiaomi that developed almost same fault is still in my house with no service center to work on it. Don't get me wrong o... we all have our reservations. But I'd rather pick a phone that has a working service center to one that doesn't. If there's a warranty on your phone, it should be changed. Until i see a fault in the one my brother got, i think it's one of the best devices Tecno Mobile has produced so far.
madam, what do you mean by service center? So in your state there is no market where phone repairers work Abi? Or did they tell you they couldn't work it?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 31, 2018
roland2rule:

_____
noatter what they tell you, you will still buy what's in your mind. Left for me. Carry that money go buy lg g5 used. Or London used either one. Its better than all this crap. Or instead oga buy huawei honor 7x.or buy xiaomi.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by alabo1: 12:10pm On May 31, 2018
CHESTER48:
madam, what do you mean by service center? So in your state there is no market when phone repairers work Abi? Or did they tell you they couldn't work it?

Service Center sir is an authorized repair center operated by the OEM. I will never take my device to a market for repairs if an oem service center is available. i learnt the hard way. peace

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by dukeokafor(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2018
Queennette:

I get you. The availability of repair centres is a good thing. How about the integrity of a device? Xiaomi seems to have that. How do you get a phone and it starts developing faults with 14 days of use?

And the same service centre can not replace the defective unit.

I think the best phone from Tecno till date is the Tecno Camon CX.
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by HeyCorleone(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2018
roland2rule:

_____

Nokia and Samsung have better alternatives.

How people have so much money yet still spend it on substandard products still tickles my fancy.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Gptech(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2018
Queennette:

Madam, what's the name of the device? Am willing to buy it from you ASAP with the fault, just quote me with pics and we deal.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 31, 2018
alabo1:

Service Center sir is an authorized repair center operated by the OEM. I will never take my device to a market for repairs if an oem service center is available. i learnt the hard way. peace
Oya nah keep waiting for th oem. Once quick question, are the people in the OEM repairing the phones from America or China or Japan. Or is it Nigerians who work there, if you answer is Nigerians. You just made the stupidest point here. But if tlits the white then. I made an ignorant observation.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by roland2rule(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2018
Hmmmmm.... Thank you all for your contribution..
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by officialteemi(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2018
75k....i weak....
just get a XIAOMI or gionee product and rest ur mind

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 31, 2018
officialteemi:
75k....i weak....
just get a XIAOMI or gionee product and rest ur mind

I can agree with xiaomi but Gionee ? WTF

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by officialteemi(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2018
greenhulk:

I can agree with xiaomi but Gionee ? WTF
actually i use both..but hmmmmmmm xiaomi will make u dump ur other phones
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 31, 2018
officialteemi:

Xiaomi WILL NOT make me dump my phone. And enough of this Gionee hype, their phones are not better than tecno phones pound for pound.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Gptech(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2018
officialteemi:
You don't get it, Gionee phones are simply overpriced! At similar price,will gladly go for a Tecno or Infinix.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 31, 2018
Gptech:

You don't get it, Gionee phones are simply overpriced! At similar price,will gladly go for a Tecno or Infinix.

Exactly. Gionee is not different from tecno and they are overpriced.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by MilesLamar(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2018
Gptech:

Madam, what's the name of the device? Am willing to buy it from you ASAP with the fault, just quote me with pics and we deal.

Oga Gptech ah see u jare... make she snap the phone make we see. Awon Tecno marketers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by MilesLamar(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2018
dukeokafor:

BUT

Good one
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by officialteemi(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2018
greenhulk:

Xiaomi WILL NOT make me dump my phone. And enough of this Gionee hype, their phones are not better than tecno phones pound for pound.
noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wallpapers Of Cracked Phone Screen You Ca Use To Prank Someone / MTN Is Giving Out Free 100MB Data, Get Yours Here / Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Screen Flickering/flashing Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.