Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die (25951 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by nabegibeg: 9:57am On May 31, 2018
olisaEze:

oga how far has ur concentration helped that state? kindly enlighten us oh wise one!

Oga the last i checked you elected a president paid with tax payers money go and ask him and stop bothering me
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by Jabioro: 9:57am On May 31, 2018
I'm just imagine the kind of severed pains she went through in the hand of dastard..nefarious,(savagerious) mosters.
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by omonzusi10(f): 10:01am On May 31, 2018
I curse those fulani herdsmen unto their third generation, for this wicked act. May God grant the woman speedy recovery Amen.
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by olisaEze(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2018
nabegibeg:

Oga the last i checked you elected a president paid with tax payers money go and ask him and stop bothering me

Now who's d ignorant one? Abeg transmit ur concentration somewhr else n get off my mentions
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by Nobody: 10:15am On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope your unflinching support for APC helps you sell your barbecue.
Bad belle
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by BininKingdom: 10:34am On May 31, 2018
izzou:
grin

I am not God, but I can categorically tell you that APC won't win anything in Benue state

APC will win

Was it not Benue people that voted for APC before?
They'd are not regretting it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by zinaunreal(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2018
Send the photos to buhari and his bunch of animals not us. What can we do about it? Go to twitter and mention the aboki
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by package7(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2018
Has Satan cannot receive mercy and grace from Almighty GOD, So shall it be onto Fulani herdsmen,co-hosts in crime and their sponsors...the blood of those innocents killed will continues to ask for vengeance day and night over their generations to come. Their descendants shall not experience peace at this present world and the one to come. In JESUS name. Amen.

Has God wipe away the jebusite, ammorite, perrisite and the arhvite from the face of the earth, So shall God Almighty wipe them out from the face of earth. shocked
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by progress69: 1:05pm On May 31, 2018
This story doesnt add up. A stick was pieced into her private part to kill the baby and the baby was pulled out with the womb.....
So both baby and mother survived....

Very interesting!

Praise God

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of A Thief That Raided A Boutique At Osapa London In Lagos / Rotten Rice Being Rebagged In Benue State (Video) / Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.