Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) (20328 Views)

Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Wellets50(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2018
Islamical is not allowed them to eat such food
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 31, 2018
Kini big deal?
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Wellets50(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2018
So Carry your food give to beggars
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by CSTR1003: 9:42am On May 31, 2018
wetin concern me?
She is Yoruba. She probably has muslims in her family celebrating.
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by koolcat: 9:42am On May 31, 2018
Me aii didn't receive any food oo Still waiting shaa
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by neonly: 9:43am On May 31, 2018
It doesn't mean they won't blow up christains when they have d chance
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by blingxx(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Muslim spotted
no... its true the picture is old... and not during ramadan
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Joemetry(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2018
Give to those who are hungry...

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 9:47am On May 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Hunger is real

Muslims wey sabi do yanga before watch as them go rush the food

Before for my side here, na sound of plate go wake you up which means very early morning food

But now you won't even know there is fasting undecided

Even the usual fruits sellers that usually flood every where are no where to be seen

The moi-moi hawkers too are nowhere to be found. Beans is now expensive shocked shocked shocked shocked

What this depicts is that under GEJ it was years of plenty but under Buhari (Mr change/recessionist) it is years of famine

Is this the type of person the BMCs wants to sell to the populace again

God forbid!
Lolzzzzzzz Buhari brought this change to them
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by laserjet: 9:47am On May 31, 2018
wittyt98:
I see no Christian sharing food to Muslims.
I see a sister/Human being showing love to her neighbors.

Exactly!!!!!

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 9:48am On May 31, 2018
nabegibeg:

The beauty of Christianity is also evident in that you can post and comment on this section without any force inscription and confirmation to the doctrines of islam.

Jesus has always been an advocate of peace even in his judgments

wehdone sir, be saying rubbish around you hear, why won't there be restrictions when some people would chose to insult other people's belief......i can joke with anything but not my belief
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:48am On May 31, 2018
How many Muslims share food to Christians on Christmas day? angry
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Aremson14(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2018
wittyt98:
Well said
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2018
nabegibeg:

The beauty of Christianity is also evident in that you can post and comment on this section without any force inscription and confirmation to the doctrines of islam.

Jesus has always been an advocate of peace even in his judgments

bro u said it....Jesus is the really advocate of peace. May God help us all
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 31, 2018
Kai I like to nyash this babe, I no dey take eye see yellow pawpaw angry
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:51am On May 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Allah reward her abundantly...she has done well

When will Muslims give food to Christians when they are fasting? Abi you Muslims don't want Allah to reward you too?
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:53am On May 31, 2018
wittyt98:
Now you won't see a Christian but a human being but when it is for evil, you guys will come and bash Christianity. SMH
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:54am On May 31, 2018
kyutepanda:

wehdone sir, be saying rubbish around you hear, why won't there be restrictions when some people would chose to insult other people's belief......i can joke with anything but not my belief

But Muslims are allowed to insult other people's belief right? Shiioor
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by nabegibeg: 9:56am On May 31, 2018
kyutepanda:

Say anything you want you cant justify those inscriptions on insults. Insults are daily occurrences on nairaland and it does not take anything any from your person or personality.

But una own enter another level. Liberating your mind is key.

That is why there are so many illiterate so called teachers amongst your midst that flimsy issues are blown out of proportion
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:58am On May 31, 2018
Yes Yes Yes.... This is the Love the Holy Book of Allah is talking abt... May Allah Rahama be wit you Sister. Amin
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 10:02am On May 31, 2018
Naijaphobia:
To us religion is secondary, our family bond is superior. Our collective Crusade and Jihad is for humanity and civilization. Our culture and tradition speak and can never be substituted by any false doctrine from the middle east. We know our identity, our history and our people. We are the greatest! We are Omo odua!

We are Yorubas and neither Christians nor Muslims.

Yes Brother.... For where I come from in the North central... Love for families, Neighbors and Tradition surpass that of religions..
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ollah2: 10:07am On May 31, 2018
dview001:
why support a satanic religion ..Christian lady indeed

I marvel when I see messages like this. What do you gain in hate comments and what life fulfilment do you achieve or havs achieved with your hatred?
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2018
dview001:
why support a satanic religion ..Christian lady indeed
Who God condemn? Abi u no read for bible whatsoever u do to the needs of my brothers, you do onto me?
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ollah2: 10:09am On May 31, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

When will Muslims give food to Christians when they are fasting? Abi you Muslims don't want Allah to reward you too?

When does christian observe their fast?
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by sshyne(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2018
This is practicing the real message of love, the true religion James 1:27

Any religion that doesn't practice love is just wasting there time. She should be an example to the so called pastors. God bless her
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 10:21am On May 31, 2018
[s]
Naijaphobia:
To us religion is secondary, our family bond is superior. Our collective Crusade and Jihad is for humanity and civilization. Our culture and tradition speak and can never be substituted by any false doctrine from the middle east. We know our identity, our history and our people. We are the greatest! We are Omo odua!

We are Yorubas and neither Christians nor Muslims.
[/s]
trash trash trash
yeroba Muslims are different from yeroba Christians
deal with it
my name is sheik Isa Abubakar Usman from Kebbi
i speak the truth
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 10:21am On May 31, 2018
ollah2:

When does christian observe their fast?

Google is your friend.

Did any Muslim go to tell her when their fast will start before this Christian girl prepared food for them?
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by gaffyGIFT: 10:24am On May 31, 2018
I blv all this people giving bad names to the muslims, check 60% of there friends and there colleague were ever they are working will be muslim
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by honatoa1: 10:25am On May 31, 2018
What most of you don't no is dat she's from a muslim background, she was my course mate in UNAD, she as always loved to cook dats all.. Am pretty sure she will never politicized for media sake. She studied Pol Sci
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2018
No matter how good you are to some muslims, some of them would hacked you to death at the slightest religious provocation.
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ollah2: 10:27am On May 31, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Google is your friend.

Did any Muslim go to tell her when their fast will start before this Christian girl prepared food for them?

You don't need to be hateful, even a blind and deaf person knows Muslims are presently fasting and it's a world wide thing. I don't think it happens like that in Christianity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience As A Pastor / 2,750-year-old Temple Found Near Jerusalem / Prof Charles Adisa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.