Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? (4373 Views)

Dbanj Caught Doing It With Fans (photos) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Busted, Dbanj Caught Begging Don Jazzy For Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2010
I dont usually do this . . .

Some funny rumour about DBANJ being caught with drugs abroad has kinda gotten to me . . . I apologize in advance if its later dispelled.

Whats bothersome is that this same source had a similar info on Baba Suwe's narcotic saga which only got to be known long after d incident had happened.

I sincerely hope this didnt happen . . .

No need for anyone to ask for links, as my source (works closely with DBANJ) simply told me to watch as events unfold.

Yet I pray no one is up to some smear campaign !!!
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by Dolemite(f): 11:59pm On May 28, 2010
Don't type it if you don't have proof you. . . angry
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by AloyEmeka8: 11:59pm On May 28, 2010
Genevieve Nnaji set him up again?. What did D'banj do to this girl to deserve this inhumane treatment?
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 1:35am On May 29, 2010
@Dolomite

Cant u read ? Do you know investigative journalism is at all ?
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 1:38am On May 29, 2010
@Dolomite

what 'proof' can u tender to make us believe u are not alien . . .
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by Dolemite(f): 3:44am On May 29, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@Dolomite

Cant u read ? Do you know investigative journalism is at all ?
Your stupid 'investigative' garbage is just a theory, a thesis. . .keep it to yourself until you have FACTS!! lest you spread an unnecessary rumour.

Dr Kitaun:

@Dolomite

what 'proof' can u tender to make us believe u are not alien . . .
Oh but i AM alien, alien to stupidity and foolish rumours, I'm sick of hearing them.
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by ikamefa(f): 4:18am On May 29, 2010
@kitaun

" grin " u should know that you cant post such stories on this forum without giving us a link

or any other concrete evidence to support this super story up there ^^^^^^ cheesy

investigative journalism or not, you should know there are lots of dbanj junkies in here " grin" and dem go put your ass on fire instanta! grin

either give us evidence or fuhgeddaboudit cheesy cheesy
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2010
Dolemite

have u ever heard of d phrase 'grapevine sources' b4 ? Not that I give a hoot about ur IQ anyway . . .

@Ika6

when I was told Seun was picked up by the then OBJ regime 4 calling BABA stupid my sources then were an ACP (in fact in charge of OTA COMMAND) and a very close to d spot friend of mine, I disbelieved it but you can ask Seun if anything like dat happened ?

Whats my issue with Dbanj junkies ? Majority of them know zilch about him, I HAVE UTMOST REGARD FOR HIM, but no one can put fire on my backside . . .say wetin happen ?

Na so I gentle reach ? U don 4get those days when we dey take cyberwar do chewing stick ?

U think say if rumours no dey dey newspaper go dey sell ? Dont get it twisted, half of what we read on NL are RUMOURS, especially about people faking rubbish behind putas !

I stand by my initial post, READ IT WELL AND U WOULD DECIPHER I HAVE NO MALICIOUS INTENT !
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by mbulela: 11:56am On May 29, 2010
and this found its way to the front page
Seun and his moderators must be high on 2 weeks old fermented urine.
If this is meant to be funny, it ain't funny at all.
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by 190: 11:57am On May 29, 2010
All these ones wen una de talk na story

is it true or not

poster drop a link

or f-out of here~
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by surugede(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2010
Every body knows that d banj and the more hit crew, the don J in particular does drugs, i wont be surprised if his cut.

wats my source? ask me again!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by SisiKill1: 12:13pm On May 29, 2010
Lmao @ "investigative journalism" and "grapevine source".

Any journalist worth his salt knows you don't tip your hand until you've got all the facts. The real mystery here is. . . How godawful a journalist is the OP? Very bad or very very bad?
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by showbobo(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2010
Its possible but lets wait and see. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 29, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Genevieve Nnaji set him up again?. What did D'banj do to this girl to deserve this inhumane treatment?

l have always said that it was a PR Disaster Time Bomb waiting to explode. We need better role models these days not c*k* dealers and friends of c@k€ dealers.
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2010
Frontpage ? Wow !

Am not a journalist, but am sticking my head out to ask u all:

is NL more of facts than fiction and fictitious e-lives ?

Most info about celebs, true or not are gotten 4rm grapevine sources . . .

This is not the Politics or Religion section, y'all asking 4 links should be there wondering or debating how till 2moro AMERICAN CHRONICLE's story that YARADUA died Dec 10th still holds sway !
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by binigurl07: 1:55pm On May 29, 2010
angry  He's currently in South Africa  , hmm that your source is wrong
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by aieromon(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2010
Why put unconfirmed stories on the frontpage?
I hope the OP will have the decency to apologise if the story turns out to be false.
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2010
Y not ?
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2010
Seriously why must these artistes get embroiled in drug scandals/rumours ?

Ogogo

Baba ara (died with coke bursting his intestines)

Baba suwe

Pasuma
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by ikamefa(f): 9:54pm On May 29, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Ogogo

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Baba ara (died with coke bursting his intestines)[/font]

Baba suwe

Pasuma

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

was actually having fun till i read the highlighted ish up dia

kitaun!  angry i hope sey u nor dey high like kite oh!

baba ara? died from coke bursting inside his tummy?

nahhhhhhhhhh! post a link to your stories oh or kitaun sharaaap dia!  "  grin"
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by mamagee3(f): 10:03pm On May 29, 2010
This D'banj is a nuisance.

Dr Kitaun:

Ogogo

Baba ara (died with coke bursting his intestines)

Baba suwe

Pasuma

It's simple, when they get a little amount of money and fame they go crazy and psycho. . .

They start behaving like retards, I wonder what he would be doing with drugs with all his reputation.

He should count himself lucky he wasn't caught in any Asian country, he would have paid with his life.
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by MJacksons: 10:34pm On May 29, 2010
It is not right before God to spread, join in spreading or cause to spread an 'unconfirmed' rumour. It is tantamount to gross foolishness (and perhaps slowpoke idiocy) to spread that which is not confirmed and then ''apologise in advance if found to be untrue'' Why the rush of adrenalin to spread evil 'unconfirmed' rumour capable of a denting a person's image instead of wisely  waiting for confirmation first, especially on such sensitive matters.

There were so many rumours about the death of Late President Yar' Adua, but all the earlier reports proved to be FALSE. How? Because no authentic, irrefutable source(s) could confirm them. But when the breaking news came at around 11.00pm that day on all TV stations, all quoting Tola Adeniyi, even a mad person could tell that this was the truth! So, inherently, it is not too difficult to confirm or dispel a rumour and you don't have to be a journalist! All you need is some measure of intelligence and a healthy,discerning mind.

One, you don't depend on only one source, no matter how close the person can be to the rumouree. In this particular case, D'Banj is an international artiste and his arrest, whether by mistake or otherwise, will attract some media attention instantly. So, confirmation from one or two 'authentic & irrefutable' news media should have been done to quality control the supposed 'false' rumour.

We all cannot forget Dr. Tai Solarin of blessed memory. Through his column in the Tribune, he had cause to spread a certain 'rumour' about another public figure and the public figure later sued him for libel. When the late social critic was asked the source of his 'rumour,' he said he heard it from a passenger in a bus!

It is because of things like this that fundamental human rights, justice and fairplay demands that a person is innocent until proved guilty. If untrue, how do you think Dbanj would feel if he reads this on Nairaland? He may even feel that it was sponsored by Seun himself. QUO VADIS

Dr. Kitaun, from all and intents and purposes you stand condemned in Heaven above and on earth for causing to spread an 'unconfirmed' rumour and whatever you say now will be used against you in a court of law. Your IP address has been noted for likely prosecution at a later date.
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by Dolemite(f): 11:21pm On May 29, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Dolemite

have u ever heard of d phrase 'grapevine sources' b4 ? Not that I give a hoot about your IQ anyway . . .

Are you daft? you keep using these words, grapevine sources, investigative journalism. . .it all means the same thing, it's UNFOUNDED, no PROOF it's a rumour you GOOF!! angry
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by MissyB1(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2010
Una go kill me . . . . . . .I say, una don kill me. Lmffskao!!!

All this big big grammar for common issue like this? Una noh get work!!

MJacksons:

It is not right before God to spread, join in spreading or cause to spread an 'unconfirmed' rumour. It is tantamount to gross foolishness (and perhaps slowpoke idiocy) to spread that which is not confirmed and then ''apologise in advance if found to be untrue'' Why the rush of adrenalin to spread evil 'unconfirmed' rumour capable of a denting a person's image instead of wisely  waiting for confirmation first, especially on such sensitive matters.

There were so many rumours about the death of Late President Yar' Adua, but all the earlier reports proved to be FALSE. How? Because no authentic, irrefutable source(s) could confirm them. But when the breaking news came at around 11.00pm that day on all TV stations, all quoting Tola Adeniyi, even a mad person could tell that this was the truth! So, inherently, it is not too difficult to confirm or dispel a rumour and you don't have to be a journalist! All you need is some measure of intelligence and a healthy,discerning mind.

One, you don't depend on only one source, no matter how close the person can be to the rumouree. In this particular case, D'Banj is an international artiste and his arrest, whether by mistake or otherwise, will attract some media attention instantly. So, confirmation from one or two 'authentic & irrefutable' news media should have been done to quality control the supposed 'false' rumour.

We all cannot forget Dr. Tai Solarin of blessed memory. Through his column in the Tribune, he had cause to spread a certain 'rumour' about another public figure and the public figure later sued him for libel. When the late social critic was asked the source of his 'rumour,' he said he heard it from a passenger in a bus!

It is because of things like this that fundamental human rights, justice and fairplay demands that a person is innocent until proved guilty. If untrue, how do you think Dbanj would feel if he reads this on Nairaland? He may even feel that it was sponsored by Seun himself. QUO VADIS

Dr. Kitaun, from all and intents and purposes you stand condemned in Heaven above and on earth for causing to spread an 'unconfirmed' rumour and whatever you say now will be used against you in a court of law. Your IP address has been noted for likely prosecution at a later date.
. . . .and who stands to prosecute him? D'banj? Ask him to Fùck himself. cool
Why at a later date? He needs time to clear his mess? grin
Plus, who are You? His mouthpiece or publicist?  undecided undecided

Dolemite:

Are you daft? you keep using these words, grapevine sources, investigative journalism. . .it all means the same thing, it's UNFOUNDED, no PROOF it's a rumour you GOOF!! angry
I want to believe You have a personal issue with Kitaun before now, else, You're taking this too far. cool
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by ikamefa(f): 11:40pm On May 29, 2010
jackson:

Your IP address has been noted for likely prosecution at a later date

hahahahaha!prosecution koo! celebration nii!

so how did u get the ip addy?  grin  magic? "  grin"

this thread gets funnier by the minute!  cheesy
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by Dolemite(f): 11:43pm On May 29, 2010
Missy B:

I want to believe You have a personal issue with Kitaun before now, else, You're taking this too far.  cool
Never met the guy before (thank God) intil now (unfortunately), i'm just sick of these idle Nigerians who just sit in front of their computers vomiting ugly rumours about people, mostly celebs. . .first they said Nkem Owoh was smuggling cocaine and died, now it's d'banj wtf is wrong with these people?

. . .and i haven't even started taking things too far, if i had my way he'd be hanging on a ceiling by his scrotum. . .
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by ikamefa(f): 11:48pm On May 29, 2010
Dolemite:

?

. . .and i haven't even started taking things too far, if i had my way he'd be hanging on a ceiling by his scrotum. . .

shocked shocked shocked shocked

make i waka very faaaaar!!!
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by MissyB1(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2010
Dolemite:

Never met the guy before (thank God) intil now (unfortunately), i'm just sick of these idle Nigerians who just sit in front of their computers vomiting ugly rumours about people, mostly celebs. . .first they said Nkem Owoh was smuggling cocaine and died, now it's d'banj wtf is wrong with these people?

Ma Dear, that's why they are celebs. Their business is supposed to be our 'business', to an extent. I'm sure Kitaun heard this and decided to post in order to clarify.
In fact, he said sum'n' honorable - ''I apologize in advance if its later  dispelled''.
NL is a big forum and everything is meant to be discussed - from Lies to rumours to facts to truths to belief to fiction to knwledge- and that's where the fun lies.
I see no reason why Kitaun is being stoned.
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 1:10am On May 30, 2010
Oh Missy B!!!

Bless u sis . . .u no c me c wahala so ? My 1st post indicated it to be an unconfirmed rumour but asswipes like dolemites and MJacksons ignore dat part of my post, WHAT NL LAW DISSALLOWS U 4RM POSTING A RUMOUR 4 CLARIFICATION ?

For me to even apologize should show u retarded cats that I knew what furore this could cause, dispelled or not !

@Ika6

u should know beta . . . ask any CELE OR CHERUBIM member what killed Baba Ara ? or what almost vanquished Ogogo ? No be Thyphoid dem later claim say dey worry am ? Abegiii
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by Nobody: 1:14am On May 30, 2010
BabaSuwe was caught with nartcoticS?

No wonder, been wondering about that old man
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2010
Dolemite

ur own scrotum dey function ? Bloody esin inu iwe !

Talk is cheap, but with me price am well else u will query ur very existence . . .Oponu ayeraye !
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 1:19am On May 30, 2010
Fl GATORS

Baba Suwe was nabbed 4yrs ago or so . . .stale news !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Vicky Zugah – Was Asked To Open Her Thighs For A Lead Role / Photo: Tonto Dikeh And Her Twin Sister Or Just Her Look Alike? / Selena Gomez Boob Job: Confirmed By Plastic Surgeon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.