Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? (4375 Views)

Dbanj Caught Doing It With Fans (photos) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Busted, Dbanj Caught Begging Don Jazzy For Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by spikedcylinder: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2010
Kit, you are supposed to post a link. I think I'm even supposed to lock this thread but let me check with Grand Supreme Commander first. "grin grin grin"
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2010
Post a link

whatever happened to the FOI Bill grin
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by spikedcylinder: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2010
That's the rule. If you're reporting a story, 'grapevine sources' are not enough - on NL. wink
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2010
yes ma . . . kiss

but really, was I reporting a story ? undecided
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by spikedcylinder: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
Yes o. Dbanj was allegedly caught with Narcotics, that is reporting. wink tongue
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2010
so, what happens to the question mark affixed to the thread opener ?

women sha . . .when dem dey on heat dem sabi talk from all sides of dem mouth grin grin
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by spikedcylinder: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
Men sha, dem stubborn pass goat! angry
Look hia, I'm not your mate o, berra respect yaself. tongue
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2010
aunty . . .e ma binu embarassed

bye cool
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2010
Lol. Fear catch am! grin tongue
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2010
yes o . . .

fear of an OBJ-like chic on heat  grin  grin
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2010
she don run finally . . .

@Spikey

pls come back . . .we all know u is beauriiful ! wink grin
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by spikedcylinder: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2010
Lol. I dey hia!
I know I resemble OBJ, no shakings. What else you got? You dey fear? cheesy
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2010
Make I go s.hag come back  grin
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by spikedcylinder: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2010
Lol. You think of OBJ and you want to go and shag? Dude, I didn't know you roll that way na. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2010
so we finally know what the koko is - cocaine
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by DrKitaun(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2010
Spike

take time b4 I sh.ag u 4 dia o
Re: Dbanj Caught With Narcotics In Uk ? by mystikal(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2010
People sha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Inside Davido’s Sitting Room / Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN / Butt Attack: Step Aside, Kim Kardashian, Daniella Okeke's In The Building!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.