Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nlng Has Started Inviting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Has Started Inviting (2726 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / NLNG Test 2013. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng Has Started Inviting by patdee: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2007
hello nairalanders i heared from a friend that nlng has started inviting people for the next stage.please how true is it.
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by oakgate(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2007
Yes o it is true.I got my letter for the 2nd test yesterday and the test will be on the 26th of this month i.e next week Monday. just try and check where you used as your contact address maybe your letter will be there.
Good luck.
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by sweetstjoy(f): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2007
it could be true, cos someone called me today from home asking me who to leave my letter with, that means its for the second stage, thank God oh , i hope it will fine like last time
so nairalanders spread the newsss
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by emopee(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2007
has anyone gotten any call from fedex, or redstar in abuja? lets have their number
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by teekay: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2007
ya got my letter 2day, pls who have an idea wat d second test will be about?
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by essojay(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2007
i've got my letter today for second test at Abuja on the 31st. wishing u others the best
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by obainoj: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2007
helo nairalanders, has anyone been contacted in ph?pls tel me 4 ican't wait to work with lng.my e-mail is obainoj4u@yahoo.com.
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by bruce(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2007
Good luck to all those already contacted.
Has anyone been contacted from Jos?

Hope to get mine too.
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by creamdoll(f): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2007
i wrote my first test in benin pls has anyone in benin received an invitation letter for the second test?
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by melac(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2007
there is no other proof, thry have started iviting im in makurdi and i have recieved mine. please guys let those who are yet to recieve theirs make haste in ontacting the post guys around you. i believe things wuld work out fine this time. congrats and all the best. pls lets keep our selfs posted on te latest as regards the nature of the test
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by niyooo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2007
Fellas please spread the info, did you get your letters through Fedex? If not how did you get it so some others can go to their office to find out if their letters are still hanging or something.
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by aribells(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2007
Got Mine thru Red Star Express in Lagos
Date: 31 March
Venue: Abuja
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by crusader(f): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2007
pls has anyone received in ph?
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by lababe2(f): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2007
smileyi wish you guys all the best o
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by baibeh(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2007
Hello y'all!
i was a candidate in the ph centre. I have not recieved or heard about anyone who has recieved in this area. guys any info yet?
anxiety is a bad thing o!
person need a good job badly!
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by Charles002(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2007
FELLOW NAIRALAND USERS, DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

The recent news of the release of the NLNG apptitude test result is absolutely false.

I WOULD VERY STRONGLY ADVICE US TO BE CAREFUL OF THE INFORMATION WE POST ON THIS WEBSITE. A SINGLE WRONG INFORMATION POSTED HERE CAN CAUSE SOMEONE A LIFETIME MISTAKE.
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by aahmed112: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2007
Charles, I really dont know where you got ur info but i dont think a bunch of people would jus come up and say they got letters, when in reality, they didnt get nothing! You might just wanna share ur opinion based on d info u got, rather than outrightly negating wot othas have said. It is certain one of us is wrong now, do all of us a favor and confirm it is not you, ! Cheers
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by sweetstjoy(f): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2007
charles,
its unfortunate someone like you could talk in such a way,
to tell you the truth, my invitation is for the second stage which will take place in abuja at international conference center, on the 21st of this month, you can come and verify if you wish, best of luck

Nairalanders,
please those of you that have been invited , what will the nature of the questions be?
thank you.
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by onmakpo: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2007
charles002 d fact dat u didnt get a leta does not negate oda people`s claim, i got my leta on monday and im in Abuja.u cccccccc
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by sumbs(f): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2007
hi, everybody.it is true that lng has started inviting people for the next stage.What i'd like to know is what to read in preparation for the test.Anyone who knows please lets have it.thanks
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by ennyblazer(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2007
hi oakgate,

i was also sent the lng letter today, but my own date was on the 27th(tuesday) of this month

can u pls let me know what the test will entail after you ve done yours

thank you

i pray you will make it in jesus name

you can kindly call me on this nos 08024478463
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by amariya: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2007
pls can tell us the precise date for abj and where to get the letter cos we have not been contacted.pls it is urgent. help a soul here
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by melac(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2007
charlso may just need a little clarification since we all are not doing this test on the same day. i think it a kind of sounds fake to hear that im doing mine on the 26th, another on 21st and yet another on the 27th all in abuja. however, i want to let us know that it is real but then let's start bothering with the nature of the test. i'll keep us posted
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by doudlec(f): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2007
hey people. I got my letter yesterday and i wrote d test in enugu. mine is on the 27th in PH. So its very true. Got a call from fedex to come and get mine. Goodluck y'all
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by Miketomi: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2007
my invitation is for the second stage which will take place in abuja at international conference center, on the 21st of this month, you can come and verify if you wish, best of luck

Sweet Joy, I guess you must hae written the test by now, how was the test ?
Wishing you the very best.
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by Miketomi: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2007
my invitation is for the second stage which will take place in abuja at international conference center, on the 21st of this month, you can come and verify if you wish, best of luck

Sweet Joy, I guess you must have written the test by now, how was the test ?
Wishing you the very best.
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by sweetstjoy(f): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2007
my dear, sorry for that typo error i actually meant 31st.
thank you
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by amyy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2007
for those in PH looking for people who hav been called. i wrote mine in PH and i was called to write on the 29th in presidential hotel
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by godons: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2007
Pls those of you who have recieved your letters to write in PH. Could you let me know where the venue and time for the test is? Pls you can call my nos 08062818545.
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by chimmyfred: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2007
My center is ICC Abuja. My test day is on the 26th. Please if you're to take your test that day holla at me. And tell the forum what Course you studied. I read International Relations and History. I also have a certificate in French. My invitation letter came with a data form. I hope everybody's own came with that to. Please if your date is 26th holla at me, i want to know how they grouped us. From what i can see lawyers are on 31st. Please reply. Mine is 12noon on 26th
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by chimmyfred: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2007
My center is ICC Abuja. My test day is on the 26th. Please if you're to take your test that day holla at me. And tell the forum what Course you studied. I read International Relations and History. I also have a certificate in French. My invitation letter came with a data form. I hope everybody's own came with that to. Please if your date is 26th holla at me, i want to know how they grouped us. From what i can see lawyers are on 31st. Please reply. Mine is 12noon on 26th
Re: Nlng Has Started Inviting by pepe(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2007
yup.got my own letter too.It's gonna be at the Le Meredien Eko hotels, on the 30th.I wish u all success.May God help us all.cheers.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Test Results / Getbetajob 2013 : Job Search, Application And Interview Free Online Training / Massive Recruitment!!! 120000/7days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.