Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) (36639 Views)

Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) / 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Gboom: 1:58pm On May 31, 2018
Who Rolls Royce helps?
OP you want start ibo/yooba e war again
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by usagee36: 1:58pm On May 31, 2018
I just love the Afonjas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2018
IamAkinzy:

you don baff?
enemies(only you =enemies) of progress spotted.
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Slim101(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2018
Diezani can employ all these peeps. grin
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:59pm On May 31, 2018
AFONJA PETROLEUM LOOTERS! kiss
Na only dem waka kam?
Oya kontinu!

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2018
How many Brits have rolls Royce in Nigeria?
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2018
I was expecting to see Stanley Jegede the CEO of Phase 3 Telecom on the list. That list is fake
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Newpride(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2018
All of them are my co afonjas with legal businesses and good reputation.. shocked
But here in Nija , it’s either pastor or ritualist who call themselves yahoo boy.....

That Fajemirokun is son of late chief Dele fajemirokun in ile oluji.... heard the man was rich before he died.
Long live to all of them in good health so they can enjoy their money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2018
Cool
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by wakes: 2:00pm On May 31, 2018
wow
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by wakes: 2:00pm On May 31, 2018
See crowd of onlookers!
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by pezeji(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2018
The car na yoruba motor
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Postanalyser: 2:04pm On May 31, 2018
PearlStreet:

Your people don't use Rolls Royces, it's Okada and Keke Napep you people ride.

Igbo Amaka

Abi na? open the trunk of the rolls Royce, and you'll find more than 30 billion human skulls.

vultures

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by manikspears: 2:05pm On May 31, 2018
Ejimagift:
Wanna see the shock of your lives? Enter this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4534674/married-woman-caught-lover-pic#68050657

nope,no i don't want to
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by ajaymina(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2018
solutionist:

Interestingly, the combined net-worth of all of these men are not up to Dangote's. Yet, Dangote doesn't have a house in the UK, but rather, stays in hotels when he visiits there.

Well, to every one, his own. grin

With Dangote not having a house in the UK, I concur to the rumours that most Hausas don't build houses outside their state.

I did a lot of findings in my state and neighbouring states,never recorded one personal building owned by a Hausa person.
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2018
Postanalyser:

Abi na? open the trunk of the rolls Royce, and you'll find more than 30 billion human skulls.

vultures

Not 30 Billion but 3 million fools who died for nothing in a senseless war.

9 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by MiamiePizza(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2018
ProjectNaija:
Otunba Subomi has two rolls royce in the U.K apart from the five he owns in Nigeria. Kola Aluko also owns two rolls royce in the U.K.
You forgot to mention High chief Miamie aka MiamiePizza, he also own 3 Rolls Royce in the UK
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Xander85: 2:08pm On May 31, 2018
They're all Yoruba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Chibabe1(f): 2:08pm On May 31, 2018
The omitted my name tongue
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:09pm On May 31, 2018
Yoruba people are blessed and am a living testimony

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2018
Very funny write up.
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Seetto: 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
robinso01:
they are all Yoruba, is there no Igbo that owns Rolls Royce in the UK also?
Igbo amaka owns Mazda and old volvo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Postanalyser: 2:14pm On May 31, 2018
PearlStreet:

Not 30 Billion but 3 million fools who died for nothing in a senseless war.

Abi na? 3 million dead igbos are better tgan 50 million living afonjas

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Postanalyser: 2:16pm On May 31, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Yoruba people are blessed and am a living testimony

you are a living dead testimony with just your keke
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2018
Postanalyser:

Abi na? 3 million dead igbos are better tgan 50 million living afonjas

Lol

That's why your no one from your cave has a Rolls Royce in the UK.

Slave

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2018
chicoMX:
7 south westerners who own Rolls Royce in the UK
this obviously would have been the headline.*
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by mkoabiola: 2:17pm On May 31, 2018
All Ds junk and unverified facts u wrote frm a site is outdated jooo
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by comos: 2:18pm On May 31, 2018
No igboman, fake news
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Myself2(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2018
Hmmm Autojosh na wa for you ooo
I personally know 3 people who live in Lagos here and 1 in Warri who have customized Rolls in London

Those na the ones wey me know oooo, what of others wey I no know, so this your list no make sense
If you know, you know
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Daboomb: 2:20pm On May 31, 2018
Slim101:
Diezani can employ all these peeps. grin

You are mentioning the name of a common thief and treasury looter like Dezziani Allison madueke, when we are talking about legitimate, self-made Enterpreneurs!

You this boy sef, you need delivarance from brain-sucking evil spirits.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Which Would Be Your Pick For Use On Nigerian Roads? / Couple Returning From A Night Club Involved In A Fatal Accident(Graphic Photos / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.