Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) (36636 Views)

Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) / 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Postanalyser: 2:20pm On May 31, 2018
PearlStreet:

Lol
That's why your no one from your cave has a Rolls Royce in the UK.
Slave
why we need a Rolls Royce when we have Innoson Motors?
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by robinso01(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2018
Seetto:

Igbo amaka owns Mazda and old volvo
bro, am Yoruba and am not being tribal, am just asking the question.
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Daboomb: 2:22pm On May 31, 2018
Postanalyser:

you are a living dead testimony with just your keke

IPOB haterz alert!

Bad-belle dey cause stomach Cancer, hope you know? undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Postanalyser: 2:26pm On May 31, 2018
Daboomb:

IPOB haterz alert!

Bad-belle dey cause stomach Cancer, hope you know? undecided undecided

if that's true,all afonja must have died of stomach cancer caused by hating on igbos

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Slim101(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2018
Daboomb:

You are mentioning the name of a common thief and treasury looter like Dezziani Allison madueke, when we are talking about legitimate, self-made Enterpreneurs!

My forebears needs delivarance from brain-sucking evil spirits.

That is sarcasm fool. I guess you weren't privileged to be raised right. You sure deserve my pity.
Oya, run along wimp. wink

After thoughts: Are you the same Daboomb from property section? undecided I'm shell shocked. You're a brilliant dude out there. Don't be acting like all these kids insulting elders on the internet.
You're forgiven. Sin no more.
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Alva2018: 2:36pm On May 31, 2018
Ok
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by perez100: 2:40pm On May 31, 2018
Yorubas and inferiority complex. People buy their cars base on choice.
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Follygunners: 2:41pm On May 31, 2018
princeade86:
only Yorubas abi.

Cuz ONLY dem fit afford am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by bookingnumbers: 2:42pm On May 31, 2018
JUST IN! Davido Dragged To Court Over N60 Million Debt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDNK6VahQiw
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2018
Paul Okoye ( Paulo) got one ( upfront promotions, One Africa CEO), Danjuma rtd got one parked up in his mansion at Surrey, there are many others bro..
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by gurnam: 2:49pm On May 31, 2018
Postanalyser:

if that's true,all afonja must have died of stomach cancer caused by hating on igbos

But from the look of things on this thread, you are the one exhibiting hatred all over the place.

AutoJosh, your list is too short, there are still far more Yorubas that owns R/R in G.B

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by israelmao(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2018
Yoruba with quest for knowledge and ostentatiously display of wealth including social life.
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
yea! also own a motto bike, in my backyard, do we really want to know? really?
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by bjnice(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2018
ajaymina:

With Dangote not having a house in the UK, I concur to the rumours that don't build houses outside their state.

I did a lot of findings in my state and neighbouring states,never record one personal building owned by a Hausa person.

ur submission is not totally correct. Dangote owns some houses in Lagos is Lagos is home state ni

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by chijokz(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2018
Baroba:
Paul Okoye ( Paulo) got one ( upfront promotions, One Africa CEO), Danjuma rtd got one parked up in his mansion at Surrey, there are many others bro..
I concur..plus 3 others I personally know who have them parked in their mansions in Kent, Dublin and Birmingham..these are silent millionaires who avoid the spotlight.
I guess the OP just picked 7 out of the many Nigerian RR owners.
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2018
I laugh when our chest beating brothers brag about one of their esusu states having the highest number of billionaires when only Ijebu billionaires (a fraction of Ogun) alone will swallow all the petty petty billionaires in there 5 villages called state.
#emptybarrels

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by MENELIK11: 3:23pm On May 31, 2018
Postanalyser:

Abi na? open the trunk of the rolls Royce, and you'll find more than 30 billion human skulls.

vultures

Says an Osu flesh eater

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by MENELIK11: 3:24pm On May 31, 2018
PVision2020:
I laugh when our chest beating brothers brag about one of their esusu states having the highest number of billionaires when only Ijebu billionaires (a fraction of Ogun) alone will swallow all the petty petty billionaires in there 5 villages called state.
#emptybarrels

Haba! Ebu ara!
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Probz(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2018
robinso01:
they are all Yoruba, is there no Igbo that owns Rolls Royce in the UK also?

There’s a disproportionate ratio of Yorubas to Igbos in the U.K.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:39pm On May 31, 2018
Postanalyser:

you are a living dead testimony with just your keke
Sorry if it pains you that Yorubas are blessed

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by laudate: 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
PearlStreet:
Haba, this marginalisation is too much!

Only Yorubas in that list?
They're not selling Rolls Royces to our potopoto people?

Why is Rolls Royce marginalising Igbos?
AutoJosh, you are a Lagos-Ibadan expressway Blogger.

Shuku Obuko Eponmalu must hear this!

May God forgive you! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by laudate: 3:55pm On May 31, 2018
ajaymina:
With Dangote not having a house in the UK, I concur to the rumours that don't build houses outside their state.

I did a lot of findings in my state and neighbouring states,never record one personal building owned by a Hausa person.
Dangote owns a really beautiful house in Victoria Island in Lagos. So does Alhaji Isyaku Rabiu, of the old IRS Airlines. undecided There are several Hausas and Fulanis with great houses in Lagos, but they do NOT make noise about it. Their houses look very simple on the outside, but on the inside you will discover an interior, fit for a king!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Postanalyser: 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Sorry if it pains you that Yorubas are blessed
Yorubas are blessed in discovering " ripe" skulls

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by dumininu01(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2018
xreal:
AutoJosh, where is your vehicle?

Anyway, NCAN was here.
grin grin
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Postanalyser: 5:08pm On May 31, 2018
MENELIK11:

Says an Osu flesh eater
lmao....i heard your skulls are booked for mining at birth
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2018
PearlStreet:
Haba, this marginalisation is too much!

Only Yorubas in that list?
They're not selling Rolls Royces to our potopoto people?

Why is Rolls Royce marginalising Igbos?
AutoJosh, you are a Lagos-Ibadan expressway Blogger.

Shuku Obuko Eponmalu must hear this!

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2018
laudate:

Dangote owns a really beautiful house in Victoria Island in Lagos. So does Alhaji Isyaku Rabiu, of the old IRS Airlines. undecided There are several Hausas and Fulanis with great houses in Lagos, but they do NOT make noise about it. Their houses look very simple on the outside, but on the inside you will discover an interior, fit for a king!

No mind am..make him go ikoyi go see enough houses wey abok.is get.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by babony1: 7:47pm On May 31, 2018
So autojosh now makes brothers turn against brothers because of some people that they don't even know may be one forum do exist online, These people are bastardy rich and they're making friends among themselves, and I don't think we masses should die or sacrifice our lives for these people on purpose ooooo.
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2018
Good luck to them... Am busy trying to have mine in Nigeria
Re: 7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2018
chicoMX:
7 south westerners who own Rolls Royce in the UK

use that information to build your own duplex na.. iiranu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Which Would Be Your Pick For Use On Nigerian Roads? / Couple Returning From A Night Club Involved In A Fatal Accident(Graphic Photos / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.