Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) (3347 Views)

How To Get 5GB For 1000 Naira, 10GB For 2000 Naira On Airtel / Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible / Get 9mobile 1gb Data For Just N200 Or Get 5gb For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by olaintel(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2018
Etisalat is here with the cheap and affordable data offer, tagged as Ramadan Special Offer! The good news is that the offer is not limited to Muslim brothers and sisters alone, but it's for all Etisalat customers! Both existing and new subscribers.

The Etisalat Ramadan Special offer gives you 1GB for just N200 and it works for all devices ranging from Android, iOS, Laptops, Modems, Blackberry, BB10, Windows Phone, Symbian/Java phones; you just name it.

Etisalat is one of the networks many people like for browsing, but the price of their data bundle is slim high when compared to other networks in Nigeria, but this time around, Etisalat network is trying their best to put smiles on the faces of their subscribers. Recall that Etisalat is currently rewarding people with free 200MB when you registered via their official website. These are the ways the Arabian company is trying to reward their customers. Simply follow the below procedure to subscribe to Etisalat Ramadan Special Offer.

To Subscribe to Etisalat for 1GB for N200 Follow the steps on https://www.olaintel.com/2018/05/etisalat-1gb-data-for-just-n200-or-get.html
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by ernxto(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2018
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by dreamwords: 9:06pm On May 31, 2018
olaintel:
Etisalat is here with the cheap and affordable data offer, tagged as Ramadan Special Offer! The good news is that the offer is not limited to Muslim brothers and sisters alone, but it's for all Etisalat customers! Both existing and new subscribers.

The Etisalat Ramadan Special offer gives you 1GB for just N200 and it works for all devices ranging from Android, iOS, Laptops, Modems, Blackberry, BB10, Windows Phone, Symbian/Java phones; you just name it.

Etisalat is one of the networks many people like for browsing, but the price of their data bundle is slim high when compared to other networks in Nigeria, but this time around, Etisalat network is trying their best to put smiles on the faces of their subscribers. Recall that Etisalat is currently rewarding people with free 200MB when you registered via their official website. These are the ways the Arabian company is trying to reward their customers. Simply follow the below procedure to subscribe to Etisalat Ramadan Special Offer.

To Subscribe to Etisalat for 1GB for N200 Follow the steps on https://www.olaintel.com/2018/05/etisalat-1gb-data-for-just-n200-or-get.html
What is ETISALAT.
We only know of 9mobile

1 Like

Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by 11Anonymous(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2018
cjeriia:
Dis 1GB dat lasts less than 6 days
It depends on how you use it. Check your data counter in settings.
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by OgunjiSAYO(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2018
Forget it bruh. That thing na shit. It even last less than 3days.

2 Likes

Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by OgunjiSAYO(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2018
11Anonymous:

It depends on how you use it.
Check your data counter in settings.

That shit data that last <3days

1 Like

Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by SuperSuave(m): 1:59am On Jun 01, 2018
OgunjiSAYO:

That shit data that last <3days
it's 3days validity without autorenewal, how is it sh!t? It's my official data plan. I use it to download movies, stream football matches. I spend 2k on it in a month and I get 10gb of data.

The only problem is that not all sim cards are eligible. I have 3 Etisalat sims and only 2 are eligible

1 Share

Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by dreamwords: 2:27am On Jun 01, 2018
Use 1800 buy 10gig xpress WiFi data by facebook thats if u can receive the wifi signal in our area
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by GrandMufti: 5:05am On Jun 01, 2018
SuperSuave:
it's 3days validity without autorenewal, how is it sh!t? It's my official data plan. I use it to download movies, stream football matches. I spend 2k on it in a month and I get 10gb of data.

The only problem is that not all sim cards are eligible. I have 3 Etisalat sims and only 2 are eligible

Are new Sims eligible?
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by 11Anonymous(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2018
cjeriia:
Dis 1GB dat lasts less than 6 days
How many MB do you think 1GB is? I'm talking about MTN SME
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by olaintel(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2018
dreamwords:
Use 1800 buy 10gig xpress WiFi data by facebook thats if u can receive the wifi signal in our area

the network coverage is not in every area in lagos.. and even the speed is wack
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by RemedyLab: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2018
1gb that will finish before you break ur fast

See what fasting does to your health here
http://naturalremedylab.com/fasting-health-benefits/
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by SuperSuave(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
GrandMufti:

Are new Sims eligible?
I seriously can't tell. I don't know the criteria they use in selecting eligible sim cards
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by dreamwords: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
olaintel:

the network coverage is not in every area in lagos.. and even the speed is wack
The network is all over my zone cause most shops have it and the speed is faster than mtn 4g
I often use it to stream on my tv
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by GrandMufti: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
SuperSuave:
I seriously can't tell. I don't know the criteria they use in selecting eligible sim cards

Ok no probs. I'll get a new sim and try
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by ernxto(m): 12:56am On Jun 02, 2018
SuperSuave:

Can you gift the data to another person cry
Re: 9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) by SuperSuave(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
ernxto:

Can you gift the data to another person cry
No, sorry.

(1) (Reply)

The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor / I Can't Sub To Airtel Night Plan Again.. Help! / Just In, FG Orders NCC To Reduce Data Cost: See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.