Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor (3346 Views)

Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Is The Cheapest Snapdragon 845 Phone / One Plus CEO; One Plus 6 To Arrive In June With Snapdragon 845 On Board / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Josh1920: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nothing makes a tech enthusiast as happy as the joy of finding flagship specs on the smartphone that is insanely cheaper than the likes of the Samsung and Apple smart phones.
The Poco F1 brings that dream to reality.

The Poco F1 manufactured by xiaomi smart phone, is cheaper than the one plus 6 which currently holds the tittle of the best budget smart phone The Poco F1 features a 6.1 inch 1080P display, which is protected by Gorilla glass 3
The Poco F1 does feature a notch, as it tries to achieve a near bezeless full display. The only con here is that learn more...

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Ejadike(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oooooo! No Kain phone way we no go hear for this Nigeria.
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by MobileGees: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Poco Soco oya Soco Soco Poco oya Poco baby ooo

eledumare bless me with money ooo..... grin

12 Likes

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by George28(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
MobileGees:
Poco Soco oya Soco Soco Poco oya Poco baby ooo

eledumare bless me with money ooo..... grin
Lmao grin

4 Likes

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Josh1920: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Poco FI.
What those who do not know, Poco smartphone manufacturing company is a subsidiary of XIAOMI

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Josh1920: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Poco F1 by xiaomi

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hahahaha see name oya poco Poco

Useless motherfucker brands
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by seunfly: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
I'm watching the phone silently, I'm following seriously and I'm waiting for the unfolding of the events. May be na this phone I go buy last last.

5 Likes

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Josh1920: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
seunfly:
I'm watching the phone silently, I'm following seriously and I'm waiting for the unfolding of the events. May be na this phone I go buy last last.

This phone is a best buy
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by sammysammy111(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
I want no d naira equivalent of dat amount up der, d fone de like wetin go make sense
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by lanre316: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Two things are deal breaker for me
1. No infra red blaster. I am so used to remote control. I can't imagine using a phone without IR blaster
2. That damn notch. I dislike it with passion.

I hope POCO 2 addresses these. Otherwise, I will stick with redmi 5 plus or kuku upgrade to MI Max 3

2 Likes

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Palmerbarry: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
shocked unbelievable smiley $300 for Snapdragon 845

The rear camera is 12+5mp, please correct that. smiley

Damn, this is a huge blow on OnePlus

2 Likes

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by seunfly: 12:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Josh1920:

This phone is a best buy

What I like most is how everything was balanced in this phone. Most good phones always have one thing left out as a sacrifice for other functionality, either the battery capacity is reduced or something else, one thing must be left out. I'm happy it s balanced.
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by seunfly: 1:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Does max 3 has infra red blister?
That was my intended phone, 6gb ram 128gb verson,
but this poco thing is tempting. For me I don't mind the notch.
lanre316:
1. No infra red blaster. I am so used to remote control. I can't imagine using a phone without IR blaster

I hope POCO 2 addresses these. Otherwise, I will stick with redmi 5 plus or kuku upgrade to MI Max 3
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by abogjohn(m): 6:34am On Aug 23, 2018
lanre316:

then your tv is old sir, you don’t need IR Blaster to you your phone as a remote, just get a smart tv and use Eshare app, come thank me later
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Josh1920: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2018
Palmerbarry:
shocked unbelievable smiley $300 for Snapdragon 845

The rear camera is 12+5mp, please correct that. smiley

Damn, this is a huge blow on OnePlus

Yes ooo. The Poco F1 is the new budget king
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by lanre316: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2018
abogjohn:
then your tv is old sir, you don’t need IR Blaster to you your phone as a remote, just get a smart tv and use Eshare app, come thank me later

On the contrary sir, not just my personal TV that I use my IR blaster for. My sound system, dvd player, my office AC, TV, even my friends TV. It's good to have just one handy device to control them all. So I will still need my IR blaster. Thanks.
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Josh1920: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2018
sammysammy111:
I want no d naira equivalent of dat amount up der, d fone de like wetin go make sense

About 109 thousand
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Josh1920: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2018
seunfly:
The Poco F1 was manufactured by xiaomi
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Josh1920: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2018
lanre316:

On the contrary sir, not just my personal TV that I use my IR blaster for. My sound system, dvd player, my office AC, TV, even my friends TV. It's good to have just one handy device to control them all. So I will still need my IR blaster. Thanks.

IR blaster for most people isn't a deal breaker...
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by lanre316: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Josh1920:

IR blaster for most people isn't a deal breaker...
Yes, I know. We are different with different preferences and tastes
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by princetom1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
seunfly:

You can block out the notch
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by princetom1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
lanre316:

Then if it's that important to u, why don't u get something like this? It will work

1 Like

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Josh1920: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cool tech

1 Like

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 24, 2018
princetom1:

Then if it's that important to u, why don't u get something like this? It will work
IR blaster is still better than this...
One reason why I love xiaomi devices.

1 Like

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by seunfly: 3:30am On Aug 24, 2018
princetom1:

You can block out the notch
The notch is not a problem to me. I can't wait for the phone to hit market.
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by princetom1(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2018
Godvilla:
IR blaster is still better than this...
One reason why I love xiaomi devices.

You can't have it all... Between, no one has tested it yet to see if it's working with TVs and the rest, remember it has an ir for face unlock? Also, not all Xiaomi devices has ir blaster anymore... They have started making phones without it
Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2018
princetom1:

You can't have it all... Between, no one has tested it yet to see if it's working with TVs and the rest, remember it has an ir for face unlock? Also, not all Xiaomi devices has ir blaster anymore... They have started making phones without it
I can't go about with another device in hand just because I wanna control my equipments at home/office/my friends house.
My xiaomi phone does it all.
Some line of xiaomi don't have the IR blaster, not today I know of that.
Am upgrading to MI Max 3 6gb/128gb soon.

1 Like

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Josh1920: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
The poco F1 is now available on jumia

Re: The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
A $300 phone how did they arrive at 149k Jumia global is not Jumia oh Order your phone by yourself on Amazon or Anywhere 300$ x 360 = 108k I guess I love d phone but it doesn't support Glo 4g..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In, FG Orders NCC To Reduce Data Cost: See Why / See The New Samsung S20 Ultra Bespoke Versions That Costs Up To 14 Million Naira / How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.