Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) (1334 Views)

How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard / Replace Laptop Motherboard Or Get A New System? / Fix All Your Laptop Motherboard Issues With Us... Affordable And Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) by Solarex1: 1:54pm On May 31, 2018
Easy way to find fault in dead laptop motherboard without the help of any expertise. Watch the part 1, 2 and 3 videos carefully to fix your bad laptop motherboard.

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hfGxm3Frhw

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff2Fn_bYx0I

Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqYHo3SmviU

And in case you want to read more on electronics logon to

http://www.solarexinstitute.com.ng/category/electronics/
Re: How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) by udemzyudex(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2018
grin grin

Honestly I'm not trying to like teach you your work but making a video by just testing if there is 3v on the power switch button and switching it all doesn't explain anything. You didn't do justice to the video.

You should also put a disclaimer on your video so you won't be held responsible if anything goes bad for those that want to experiment. grin

Now when your laptop motherboard is dead, I mean completely dead there are important signals to check to clear your doubts.

I posted it on your other thread.

The NBSWON (power button) have 3v when u press it goes like this 3v-0v-3v that mean when you press the power button, it drops to 0v then back to 3v when u release the power button.

In some fault, the 3v will not be available on the power switch and in some fault the 3v will just be there even if you press the power button it won't go to 0volt

Possible solution to this when the above cases arise is changing the SIO chip (controller) or flash bios chip(first).

This is just one of the important signal needed to power up your laptop.

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) by Solarex1: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Smiling.......
I don't need to really say anything but Pls check into details on our blog where we did better justice to this. We only concentrated on reading voltage on legs of electronics here....

Thanks
Re: How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) by udemzyudex(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
I can't find videos on your blog.
Re: How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) by Solarex1: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2018
We started by doing videos on each electronics videos on our YouTube account...... And we also covers articles on this on our electronics category on our website. We have different electronics expert....... We are taking it gradually.....

If you really go through our site you will see a lot of things we are into. All area will be covered. You will see that we wrote still updating.

Thanks.....
Re: How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) by udemzyudex(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Solarex1:
We started by doing videos on each electronics videos on our YouTube account...... And we also covers articles on this on our electronics category on our website. We have different electronics expert....... We are taking it gradually.....

If you really go through our site you will see a lot of things we are into. All area will be covered. You will see that we wrote still updating.

Thanks.....

Patiently waiting for ur next video grin
Re: How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) by Mustiboy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
udemzyudex:
grin grin

Honestly I'm not trying to like teach you your work but making a video by just testing if there is 3v on the power switch button and switching it all doesn't explain anything. You didn't do justice to the video.

You should also put a disclaimer on your video so you won't be held responsible if anything goes bad for those that want to experiment. grin

Now when your laptop motherboard is dead, I mean completely dead there are important signals to check to clear your doubts.

I posted it on your other thread.

The NBSWON (power button) have 3v when u press it goes like this 3v-0v-3v that mean when you press the power button, it drops to 0v then back to 3v when u release the power button.

In some fault, the 3v will not be available on the power switch and in some fault the 3v will just be there even if you press the power button it won't go to 0volt

Possible solution to this when the above cases arise is changing the SIO chip (controller) or flash bios chip(first).

This is just one of the important signal needed to power up your laptop.

Hi,

I was updating the BIOS on my Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05. It read successful and then rebooted.

Since then, it's just the fans spinning and keyboard lights on. The screen is blank and won't display anything even on an external monitor via HDMI.

I checked online and found out that other users of this model have same issue after updating BIOS.

What can I do, please?
Re: How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) by udemzyudex(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mustiboy:

Hi,

I was updating the BIOS on my Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05. It read successful and then rebooted.

Since then, it's just the fans spinning and keyboard lights on. The screen is blank and won't display anything even on an external monitor via HDMI.

I checked online and found out that other users of this model have same issue after updating BIOS.

What can I do, please?

There's nothing you can do unless you have a BIOS programmer and a working fine to reprogram it.

If you're in lag I can fix it.
Re: How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) by Mustiboy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
udemzyudex:

There's nothing you can do unless you have a BIOS programmer and a working fine to reprogram it.

If you're in lag I can fix it.

Yes I'm in Lagos
Re: How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard (part 1, 2 & 3) by udemzyudex(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mustiboy:

Yes I'm in Lagos
Cool,you can reach me on 08064724259

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Laptop Processor? / Someone Tell Me How Much It Cost To Get A Pc. / Using Glo Gprs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.