Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) (64087 Views)

The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by alohman(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2018
please sir can you assist me to buy canopy the sun is heating me so much where I run my small car wash biznes my no is 08035449881
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by deebsman1(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2018
I one day last year saw this guy on 3rd mainland with his convoys of Rolls Royces, I was amazed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Follygunners: 4:43pm On May 31, 2018
Ejimagift:
African man with black brain. Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Besos are rich enough to buy Roll Royce company. Yet they own none of the luxury cars. They are busy impacting humanity through their works in their respected fields. Black man produces nothing but buys every thing thrown at him. Shame

God bless you, my bros! 9ja pple no go ever understand! Dem don use dis poverty thing blind our eyes, I swear!
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Jessam: 4:43pm On May 31, 2018
Dear poor deprived citizens of Nigeria the source of his money is part of the national cake that was meant for your kids education, for your health service, for the construction of local, state and federal roads, for your security, for job creation, for salaries. We might not have the means but we cant let these thieves be rubbing our stolen resources in our faces and expecting us to be acknowledging them as decent beings. Whenever you hear someone say he bought one of so few made, the only colour in the world, the most expensive etc etc he is a thief. No rich man who honestly makes his money and pay TAXES boasts about such.

I will be more impressed if he told me what he does for a living that can be verified not just a useless company name ''bullshit worldwide limited'', lets know what it does, who he transacts with, how many people he employs, lets see the business.

Anyways lets me use this opportunity to introduce you to Jessam cattle ranch & farms aims to be a major player in the meat industry and help stop the importation of cheap, rotten, chemical induced meat from being dumped in Nigeria, often slowly ruining our health .

Slow and steady Jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. We are based in Enugu. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks.
Quality meats you can trust -- 09099020582

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by shine12: 4:43pm On May 31, 2018
Follygunners:
Typical African monster! What marvels me is the way we gush over other nations/people inventions. angry angry angry What can we do for ourselves for God's sakes? angry angry

In Nigeria, we can't boast of any achievements other than 'corruption' and, how much we spend acquiring other nations innovations/products.

What does this animal do for work? How has he try to improve or contribute to the poor living standards in Nigeria other than wishing the poor could worship him. angry angry angry

Thunder from Jupiter fire all the RICH (wayo-wayo & mago-mago ones) pple, show-off celebs, Politicians and corrupt vices in Nigeria! Special shout out to Tinubu... e no go better for you and ur generations! More sorrow to come to you and ur generations! angry angry angry

So all rich non-Nigerian's cares about the source of their luxury product. Human beings like cool things and they will purchase it regardless of where it is made.

He made his money and he doesn't need to be political to buy what he needs/want.

This over-sabi and being too proverbial is too much these days.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by shine12: 4:46pm On May 31, 2018
Ejimagift:
African man with black brain. Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Besos are rich enough to buy Roll Royce company. Yet they own none of the luxury cars. They are busy impacting humanity through their works in their respected fields. Black man produces nothing but buys every thing thrown at him. Shame

So non Africans don't buy a lot of luxury cars.Another wrong/zero-fact/unfair comparison.
Jay Leno, Simon Cowell, The Queen of England are all white and they have cars that will make this man look like a poor man.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by guru90: 4:47pm On May 31, 2018
ONLY RISKY MINDED PEOPLE MAKES ALOT OF MONEY IN THIS WORLD........
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 31, 2018
Its funny how poor people be giving financial advice to the rich. You think you are smarter than them, yet y'all are dead ass broke

4 Likes

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Follygunners: 4:50pm On May 31, 2018
shine12:

So all rich non-Nigerian's cares about the source of their luxury product. Human likes cool and nice stuff and they will purchase it regardless of where it is made.

He made is money and he doesn't need to be political to buy what he needs/want.

This over-sabi and being too proverbial is too much these days.

I'll pass! You no even worth am. undecided
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by LotusFan: 4:52pm On May 31, 2018
Apparently, a 2008 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drop-head coupe had a base price of $418,000

The same car currently goes for around $170,000. So, that amounts to about $248,000 in depreciation. Or, about 59%. I guess mileage and overall condition will affect these figures a great deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by chewbacca: 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
illegalking:
Sorry for mentioning you here @chewbacca its due to the banning on Business section
I played this your ticket after midnight so its still ok till now, one game left please what is your confident level on the last game? should i leave it running or cashout, note i have the mind to leave it just wanna know if its safe to do so. And after the match abeg Whatsapp me through the number on my siggy to remit something for you boss

B915ECZWCSQQAQ-3372238

Cc: chewbacca

wow.. that’s nice
I’m quite certain 2 will win.. both players have unstoppable serves, which is an advantage is doubles, Groenefield is quite poor in rallies.
90% sure 2 will win. But you can just Stake 3 or 4k on 1 too just in case.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2018
Day11:
Very poor man☻

Yh asin poor is spirit rite?
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by SniperSmurf(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2018
Cash Rules Everything Around Me.

C.R.E.A.M

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by movetoca: 5:00pm On May 31, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
Silent Rich Man...
This is a real rich man. Not all these "social media" rich men.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by illegalking: 5:02pm On May 31, 2018
Am putting 6k now
chewbacca:

wow.. that’s nice
I’m quite certain 2 will win.. both players have unstoppable serves, which is an advantage is doubles, Groenefield is quite poor in rallies.
90% sure 2 will win. But you can just Stake 3 or 4k on 1 too just in case.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by shine12: 5:04pm On May 31, 2018
Follygunners:

I'll pass! You no even worth am. undecided

English teacher, I typed it on my phone and did not read it through before clicking submit. That still doesn't change the point I made.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by AsapBentley: 5:05pm On May 31, 2018
Aare Rolls Royce!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by tsmat(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
buceta:
The real rich people are laughing at this fool while they drive Toyota Corrolas. Excessive consumption is a symptom of low self-esteem and insecurity. A real man would save his money and pass it down to his children.

shut up there you enemy of progress. how many rich men do you see riding corolla in Nigeria and you even made a fool of your self when you foolishly typed that real man save his money or whatever that shit you typed mean are you saying that mans children don't have inheritance abi.......ewu
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by babony1: 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
Odianose13:

Who told you Mark and Jeff own no luxury car?

What do Nigerians really want from Humanity? There must be the rich and there must also be the poor. Pray to be among the rich. Then decide on what to do with your money. But i tell you, you dont know what dis man here must have also done too to impact humanity! So do not rush to a premature conclusion as you have just done. Did we ever know that 11 years ago (2007) then Governor of Lagos state, Babatunde Fashola received a cheque of N100,000,000 (One hundred million naira) which Femi Otedola donated for the upliftment of the infrastructure of a College of primary Education, until Femi posted the throwback picture. So these men also work for humanity silently. But the social medias and blogs are more interested in the luxury of the rich ones so as to make an interesting story.

Btw, black is good, appreciate the race!

IT SHOULD OH SORRY, IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU shocked
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by chewbacca: 5:07pm On May 31, 2018
illegalking:
Am putting 6k now

Alright.. at all at all na winch grin
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 31, 2018
Ellachi93:
What does he do? undecided

That's my question too because that's what I will appreciate more
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by illegalking: 5:11pm On May 31, 2018
Profit Locked, devil is a baztard, i remember that night when i wanted to play this ticket, my mind told me to play it twice with 200naira each but i was stubborn look at me now? i for cash out 10k and use it to counter the second one lol
chewbacca:

Alright.. at all at all na winch grin
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by wonlasewonimi: 5:13pm On May 31, 2018
Misplaced priority... He should be living in a gated community not the shanty town he is parking all the Rolls Royce
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by babony1: 5:14pm On May 31, 2018
guru90:
ONLY RISKY MINDED PEOPLE MAKES ALOT OF MONEY IN THIS WORLD........
So being bastardly poor is normal, abi? Think twice bro.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by babony1: 5:15pm On May 31, 2018
Slonge2:
Its funny how poor people be giving financial advice to the rich. You think you are smarter than them, yet y'all are dead ass broke
WELL SAID, thank you.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by TourismMan(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2018
Evans is looking for his contact.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Day11(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2018
jaxxy:

Yh asin poor is spirit rite?

Sure
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by abumoney(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2018
How many people d guy dun epp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos / Lady Makes Shorts With "Isi Agu": "This Is A Total Disrespect To Our Culture" / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.