Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Photos: Car Accident Between A Military Vehicle And Civilian Along Abuja Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Car Accident Between A Military Vehicle And Civilian Along Abuja Road (1373 Views)

Lady Crushed To Death In Anambra Accident Between Truck & Keke (Graphic) / Woman And Her Children Survive Freak Accident Between SUV And Keke In Delta. / PHOTOS: Car Tumbles And Falls Upside Down Opposite LASTMA Office, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Car Accident Between A Military Vehicle And Civilian Along Abuja Road by Bensmart04(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2018
Below are photos of Collision Between A Military Vehicle and a Civilian vehicle along central business area Abuja Road.

A ghastly motor accident just occurs around Central Area District, beside Ministry of Finance Headquarters Abuja. The collision was between an Army Toyota Hilux and a Peugeot Vehicle.

SearchNGR gathered from an eye witnesses that the Toyota Hilux driven by the Amy personnel was trying to beat the traffic light to overtake before the collision occurred.

SearchNGR also gathered that there were no death casualties recorded but at least 2 persons sustained injury from the accident.

Meanwhile, two soldiers who were involved and a civilian were rushed to a nearby hospital.

Below are photos from the Accident Scene.
source: https://www.searchngr.com/photos-of-motor-accident-along-central-area-abuja/

Re: Photos: Car Accident Between A Military Vehicle And Civilian Along Abuja Road by cassidy1996(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2018
hilux must pay

(1) (Reply)

"My Benz, My Benz" - Boy Laments, As His Benz C300 Burns Down Completely / I Want To Process My Nigerian Passport. / How Do I Get To Admiralty Way, Lekki From Oyingbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.