Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Runs Into Ghanaian Music Star(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Runs Into Ghanaian Music Star(pictures) (334 Views)

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers / I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Runs Into Ghanaian Music Star(pictures) by afonjaman: 6:23pm On May 31, 2018
The publisher of OVATION Magazine, Dele Momodu ran into Ghanaian music star, Becca aboard a flight from Lagos to Europe.

He captioned the photo:

It was a pleasant surprise to run into my friend and sister, THE BECCA OF AFRICA. One of the biggest music talent from Ghana, on a flight from Lagos to Europe last Night @Beccaafrica

Rebecca Akosua Acheampomaa Acheampong is a songwriter, musician and actress who was a contestant in the third season of a popular Singing Competition, Mentor.

Source:https://afonjaman.com/ovation-publisher-dele-momodu-runs-into-ghanaian-music-star/

Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Runs Into Ghanaian Music Star(pictures) by busky101(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2018
The girl looks sick, for a second I thought she was among the Libya returnees

(1) (Reply)

See How Fake Ladies Appear / Forbes Africa’s Releases 2018’s 30 Under 30 List, Wizkid, Davido, Falz, Yemi Ala / University Students On IG Come In Here (influncers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.