Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Paystack Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paystack Recruitment 2018 (6019 Views)

Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / Apply For Atiba University Oyo Recruitment 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paystack Recruitment 2018 by whytemon(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2018
Dear Paystack,

So Paystack is a relatively new ecommerce organization in Nigeria. It is my opinion that Paystack would be aiming for best practice in all area of its organization. I mean they are adopting a business model which sprang up from the West. We all know that good practice there is best practice in Nigeria.

So I am reaching out to the Paystack Management to make their recruitment exercise transparent. How far now? What stage are you at the recruitment?

Sincerely,
whytemon.
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by chyna4luv: 10:13pm On May 31, 2018
whytemon:
Dear Paystack,

So Paystack is a relatively new ecommerce organization in Nigeria. It is my opinion that Paystack would be aiming for best practice in all area of its organization. I mean they are adopting a business model which sprang up from the West. We all know that good practice there is best practice in Nigeria.

So I am reaching out to the Paystack Management to make their recruitment exercise transparent. How far now? What stage are you at the recruitment?

Sincerely,
whytemon.

Baba, don't you have any other thing doing at the moment? Why are you so desperate?

They may decide not to recruit or better still, do the selection internally. They owe you nothing.

So, find something doing and leave paystack alone with their modules operandi.

Regards.

Chyna.
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by chyna4luv: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
chyna4luv:

Baba, don't you have any other thing doing at the moment? Why are you so desperate?

They may decide not to recruit or better still, do the selection internally. They owe you nothing.

So, find something doing and leave paystack alone with their modules operandi.

Regards.

Chyna.

@ whytemon

Did you or anyone here receive any mail from Paystack to inform that application is being reviewed and feedback to be communicated within 2 weeks?

Regards.

Chyna.

2 Likes

Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by Victoriousv: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
I was sent same

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by efoyibo(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
chyna4luv:

@ whytemon

Did you or anyone here receive any mail from Paystack to inform that application is being reviewed and feedback to be communicated within 2 weeks?

Regards.

Chyna.

I Did too
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by chyna4luv: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
efoyibo:

I Did too

& Victoriousv

Okay, let's keep fingers crossed as we await their feedback in 2 weeks.

Regards.

Chyna

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's indeed a cool place to work
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by Kayceenaz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rolly83:
It's indeed a cool place to work
What made you say so?
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by JARUSHUB: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Kayceenaz:

What made you say so?

I have a very close friend who works there.
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by mrstanley1: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Any update guys?
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by Bishop024: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nothing yet
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by Victoriousv: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
God,I need this job
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by mrstanley1: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bishop024:
Nothing yet
Okay
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by mrstanley1: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mails have started coming in...did anyone get any mail too?
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by FunnyDude(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
mrstanley1:
Mails have started coming in...did anyone get any mail too?

I've you seen yours?
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by mrstanley1: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
FunnyDude:

I've you seen yours?
Couple of friends, just received a reject mail. No I haven't
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by adaweezy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Despite been qualified, they still send regret mail.
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yes! So far all the mails sent are reject mails.
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by FunnyDude(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
mrstanley1:

Couple of friends, just received a reject mail. No I haven't
Reject mail.. Which position did they applied for? I haven't seen anything here
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by FunnyDude(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hope they are not trying to distinguish people from the other ones because I was sent an email 2weeks ago about the application acknowledgement.

Why haven't I see anything.. Not even so called regret mail
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by mrstanley1: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
FunnyDude:
Hope they are not trying to distinguish people from the other ones because I was sent an email 2weeks ago about the application acknowledgement.

Why haven't I see anything.. Not even so called regret mail

they were all sent same acknowledgment mail.
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by FunnyDude(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
mrstanley1:

they were all sent same acknowledgment mail.

So we that haven't gotten reject mail. We should probably be expecting the invitation soon.
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by Victoriousv: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Any in4o yet?Those that are yet to get a mail
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 21, 2019
Re: Paystack Recruitment 2018 by Vsammi1: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

(1) (Reply)

Sample Of Job Application Letter / Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.